It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama’s Birth Certificate @ 4PM Face B.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Link is broken, and I don't know much about the sheriff, but would like to see the info.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Link is broken, and I don't know much about the sheriff, but would like to see the info.

f*ckthedrugwar.wordpress.com/

Replace the * with a 'u.'

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It took 3 years to analyze it??

HA! If they had actually analyzed it for 3 years when everyone was concerned about it (like during that election and his first year in office), maybe they could have stopped a re-election. Waste of everyone's time now, though.

Even if he was an illegal president, how likely is that to change most of the things that happened in the last 8 years? Seriously, are you aware of any laws that exist the invalidate his actions and signatures? Because it is a requirement that an elected president be a natural born citizen, I'm not even aware of any contingency for an illegal president on those things. It might lead to new legislation for the future, but I'm guessing it won't undo anything Obama did.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You're still wasting your time with this? Remember your thread about this and all of your pics and arguments of a raised seal and then I posted my BC from HI that also has no raised seal?

Looks like both Obama and I have copies of our BC's sent to us by HI and neither of us have raises seals and I assure you I was born in HI.

Get over it.
edit on 14-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Cool, that it is against the law. But as you and I know there is something that doesn't add up.

But the people who did the deed will never get into any trouble. Name any crime, any. No matter how bad, no matter the evidence, they will never pay for a crime, ever. The proof is in the info you have.

Imagine, the proof is looking at us right in the face, and who is talking about it?

I should have responded to more of your point. I agree. No one will ever talk about this except me. That doesn't mean it's not self-evident, because it is.

I've been living with this for five years. In my experience, it was Arpaio, Neil Abercrombie, and Trump that drowned out my message.

I had a nice blog following...then they all chased the layered pdf of the long form as soon as it was released and they have never looked back on the short form. I got it. I was defeated and so was the truth.

What I noticed is the ONLY and BEST evidence of fraud there is. It is unimpeachable evidence. Factcheck's report and their high resolution photos can never be scrubbed from the internet.

You saw how long it took for me to explain to bknapple...the task of explaining it to the world without the help of major media is impossible.

So, I have lived with the burden of knowing this proof, for five years,. I have no means to broadcast this proof and few are exposed to it -- and even fewer can grasp the significance of it. That still stings. I won't be done talking about it until after everyone else is done. That sucks, too.

Lesson learned. I decided that I only need to research issues to my satisfaction, from here on out, and give the shadow government run by the corrupt two parties zero benefit of the doubt.

edit on 14-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You're still wasting your time with this? Remember your thread about this and all of your pics and arguments of a raised seal and then I posted my BC from HI that also has no raised seal?

Looks like both Obama and I have copies of our BC's sent to us by HI and neither of us have raises seals and I assure you I was born in HI.

Get over it.

Was it issued after 2011 and if it was earlier, will you allow me to have the HDOH authenticate it for me?

ETA: WAIT. You NEVER posted a pic of your BC. Lies. That is a lie!

Show me a link to that pic!

Soooo weird!!!

ETA 2:

Post a pic, like you said you already did -- but lied. Then allow anyone on ATS to verify it with the HDOH, including me.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Do a youtube vid. You can make a difference.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I did too post a pic of my BC, you are the liar. How many Obama BC threads have you created? Perhaps you're not looking into the right one?

And no, I'm not sending you my BC because that's completely insane. My BC was issued in the early 2000's and I see Obama's was issued in 2007, according to your pics. What does that matter? Both he and I were born in Honolulu.

Btw, where are your pitch forks against Ted Cruz? You know, the Canadian-American born in Canada who is a US Senator and also ran for President? Where's your outrage there? WHERE?!?!?!!?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Got it.

We all got it. No one knows you personally but we are supposed to take you at your word. But you won't let the HDOH verify your BC is authentic. I've seen this ploy many times.

You never posted any pics of the seal on your BC. If you did you would have posted the link to it.

Also, I already posted links to threads where I talked about Cruz's citizenship pages back. Here is one example: Link

ETA: You won't post a link to where you claimed you posted your BC, but yet you said you already did.

Ah, ok.

ETA 2: BTW, I have posted exactly TWO threads on the BC issue.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

So my BC isn't good enough for you that I have to somehow have the state of HI verify it for you? Even if I was insane and did that for you would you even believe that? I doubt it.

And again, I did post a pic of my BC in your thread, it's literally on page 2. You are the liar. Go find it yourself.

Oh well, one post in a thread you didn't create about Cruz is... something but you clearly don't after him like you do Obama, not even close. When will that witch hunt begin?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

So my BC isn't good enough for you that I have to somehow have the state of HI verify it for you? Even if I was insane and did that for you would you even believe that? I doubt it.

And again, I did post a pic of my BC in your thread, it's literally on page 2. You are the liar. Go find it yourself.

That's right.

I don't know you. And I have never seen any pic of the seal on your BC. You claimed you posted a pic in my thread about Obama's BC but that is not true.

As if I am going to take the word of some anonymous yahoo on the internet as truth after he already flat out lied.

I have dealt with this exact crap before. No. If your seal isn't raised, then your BC copy is not legally certified. If you expect me to believe it is, you will have to allow me, and anyone else you 'present' it to on ATS, to authenticate it with the HDOH. Otherwise, no.

My eyebrow is so highly raised at you right now.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

THIS?????

SERIOUSLY THIS?????

Link

You cannot see any seal. Please.

Nothing.

Seriously. What games you play.

ETA: There is no visible seal here. Nada!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Anyone else see any indication whatsoever of a seal in this pic? The photo opens huge if you right-click.

Anything? Anyone see anything resembling even a piece of a seal?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You know, you might just be paranoid. Do you really think I created a BC in a matter of minutes to post it in your thread? DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT?

My BC is real because HI sent it to me after I lost my original. They sent me several copies so if they aren't real because they don't have the ALMIGHTY raised seal then that's not my fault, or Obama's fault, it's Hawaii fault. But either way, I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii just like Obama. We're both US citizens.

Now I await your in depth thread about why Ted Cruz isn't a US citizen and shouldn't be a US senator and shouldn't ever have ran for President... but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yes. I think there is disinfo prepared everywhere regarding this issue. call me paranoid. But I don't see the slightest jacksh*t bit, piece, portion, indication of ANY seal on your alleged BC.

Allow the HDOH to verify this for me and anyone else on ATS or shove it. You cannot expect anyone to simply accept this as proof of ANYTHING...other than what is now painfully apparent about YOU.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Yup, there it is. I took that photo with iPhone on my kitchen table and posted it in your thread. An official copy from the state of Hawaii. Yeah, no seal! OMG!!!!

So, are you saying I made that BC in a matter of minutes just to troll your thread or am I not an American citizen?

I'm not playing games. This is real life, join us.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

So now I'm a shill? A disinfo agent and my entire existence on ATS was waiting on the moment you created a thread about Obama's fake BC?

Do you understand how insane that sounds?

Well clearly facts and evidence will never sway you because you are stuck in your conspiracy bubble so there's nothing left for me to do to show you the truth.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Why did the POTUS play grab a$$ with the issue when it first started to circulate?

I have never gotten as deep into the whole thing as other here. But something just doesn't seem right.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Whatever. This is so weird.

You said you had a debossed seal, like Obama's on your BC copy, now you are saying it has no seal.

Weirdo.

ETA: Actually, you said you have "no raised seal, like Obama." But what you apparently meant was that you have NO SEAL AT ALL. In other words, you do not even have a certified copy. Just too weird. Bleh.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Probably because it was a stupid conspiracy theory started by conservatives and he only let up because they, like tantruming children, wouldn't stop until he did.

But hey, didn't Trump finally admit Obama is a US citizen? I though he ended what Clinton started?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join