It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama’s Birth Certificate @ 4PM Face B.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: bknapple32

Even racists have the right to petition their govt. Asking a question makes you neither racist nor non-racist.

Your "then racists" statement is circa 1990's ans is out dated.

Valid point

Touche

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks, J&C.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
When is this guy going to fade into internet oblivion already? FB only presser? Because no one will show up IRL...

He got voted out so the door is starting to swing shut. Probably one last shout on his way out the door.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Couldn't Obama just have his minions go to Hawaii and just make a birth cert and stamp it. For that matter wouldn't he just have a spot on forgery made?
Why would he risk having people like us, who are smarter than the average bear, tear it apart millimeter by millimeter.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Obama grew up in the south pacific, AND Hawaii, just to keep it straight

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

The sheriff is 84 years old. Let's not pretend that he is 45 and is getting laid off.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
( legit or not) I think the larger point against birthers is... Where was everyone trying to clamor for Jimmy Carters BC, or Bush, or Clinton, or Dole, or Kerry or Gore? No one questioned their birth. So by proxy, its hard for someone not to see this as just a tiny bit racist

There is a little more to it than this. It isn't just Obama whose eligibility was challenged; so were John McCain's (born in Panama while his admiral father was stationed there); Barry Goldwater (born in Arizona when it was still a territory); George Romney (Mitt's father, born in Mexico after his father moved there to maintain polygamous lifestyle); Ted Cruz (born in Canada to Cuban father and American mother), and even all the way back to Chester Arthur (Irish father and American mother).

Five other presidential “birther” controversies from American history

Regarding the examples you provided, they were all well known in the political scene long before they ran for president. At least a couple come from longstanding political families, and the whole world watched them grow up (Bush and Gore). One made quite a name for himself after his military service in Vietnam. Another was a well known WWII war hero. There was no question of their citizenship status.

This isn't to say that there were no racists among Obama's "Birthers;" however, Obama is not the first or only one to have his eligibility questioned/challenged.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Couldn't Obama just have his minions go to Hawaii and just make a birth cert and stamp it. For that matter wouldn't he just have a spot on forgery made?
Why would he risk having people like us, who are smarter than the average bear, tear it apart millimeter by millimeter.

No one noticed that Factcheck.org errantly labeled a photo of the backside of the seal, for three years. They did a good job of hiding fraud in plain site. I happen to be a graphic designer so I eventually clued into it. I've ordered embossed and debossed materials. Official seals are almost exclusively raised, BTW.

Why didn't Obama just produce an authentic-looking fraudulent copy? Because that is a felony. And with Factcheck's involvement, it is a RICO violation, too.

What Obama did was print monopoly money. The HDOH has stated, over and over, that their seal is RAISED/EMBOSSED. The HDOH's Rules & Regulations state clearly their official seal is RAISED/EMBOSSED.

The seal on Obama's short form birth certificate is clearly DEBOSSED. It's monopoly money for anyone who stopped to actually check to see if the seal was raised and therefore authentic.

Everyone else was fooled by monopoly money.

ETA: By that I mean, fraudulently reproducing the HDOH's official embossed seal is a felony. Producing a bogus debossed seal is not.

edit on 14-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Help me out, Im honestly asking.. Are you referring to this?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Sheriff Joe has become irrelevant. He's lost his job, and is a lame duck at this point.

Obama will see out the end of his second term with zero scandals, zero impeachments, zero issues with ANYONE on his staff.

Even if he WAS born in Kenya, his mother was a confirmed American. Under the new rules that seem to have been accepted by the GOP, even if you WERE born outside the USA, you're okay to be President, as per their allowing Ted Cruz, born in Canada to an American mother, to run for President.

It really, really is a moot point at this point in time. Obama is eligible to be President, either way.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

What makes you think you are smarter?..overall I'm not impressed with internet detectives.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

There is a little more to it than this. It isn't just Obama whose eligibility was challenged; so were John McCain's (born in Panama while his admiral father was stationed there).

McCain was actually not eligible. He was made eligible. There was a small meeting/hearing and a paper signed. Obama was one of those who signed it (as I understand it)

McCain was born before the "amendment" designating kids of military on foreign land eligible. It didn't have a retro active clause.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Help me out, Im honestly asking.. Are you referring to this?

Yes.

That is a photo of the BACKSIDE of the seal.

The seal was actually applied to the back of the document. You are looking at a photo of the FRONT of the document.

The seal (on the backside of the document) is NOT RAISED/EMBOSSED. It's DEBOSSED.

That's why the backside of the seal is raised. And that's the exact photo Factcheck mislabeled, "The raised seal."

THIS IS THE SEAL ON THE BACK OF THE DOCUMENT. And it is not raised:

It was a dirty trick that Factcheck played. Here is a visual aid that I hope helps you understand:

The seal is not raised...the BACKSIDE of the seal is raised and as you can see, all the letters & words read in reverse.

Here is an explanation that will help you understand the difference between embossing and debossing if you are unsure of what I am saying: Link

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Wasnt the back of the certificate stamped and not the front?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Lol

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

Obama will see out the end of his second term with zero scandals, zero impeachments, zero issues with ANYONE on his staff.

You're joking right?

Fast and Furious?
Using IRS to target repub groups?
All of Clintons time at State?
Paying ransom to Iran?

It's a long list...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Wasnt the back of the certificate stamped and not the front?

Yes.

And the seal applied to the back of Obama's short form birth certificate is NOT RAISED/EMBOSSED. It is DEBOSSED.

Here is the seal on the back of the document:

Here is the BACKSIDE of the seal, as seen on the front of the document (this is the photo that factcheck labeled "The raised seal:"

Here is a screenshot of Factcheck's *ahem* ERROR:

You can still view the errant caption with photo here: Factcheck: Born in the USA

There is no escaping the fact that Factcheck.org mis-captioned the BACKSIDE of the seal as, 'The raised seal.'

I alerted them, more than once, that they had captioned a photo of the backside of the seal and guess what? No response. No retraction or correction.

edit on 14-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Beer summit.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Well we have a classmate with a few candid remarks about him. www.huffingtonpost.com...://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/08/barack-obama-gay-hustler-_n_ 4242447.html

We also have his grandmother saying he was born in Kenya. So how can he have a American birth .cert. www.israelnationalnews.com...

edit on 14-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Im still missing something. The picture form factcheck shows the front of the certificate where there is no stamp. And that seal is raised/embossed and therefore the imprint would be on the back with the stamp as it is. So where am I missing something?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join