It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama’s Birth Certificate @ 4PM Face B.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

originally posted by: xuenchen
I hope they were able to get the sealed court documents on the Hawaiian adoption.

The question is:

Does a foreign born adoptee in 1961 automatically become a natural born citizen?

Yes. International adoptions are covered by the Hague Convention, of which the US is a signatory. The child automatically receives an IH-3 visa to enter the country and automatically becomes a citizen upon arrival.

Was that in effect in 1961?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Obama's mother was born in the US. Trump's mother was born in Scotland. Obama's father was born in Kenya. Trump's father was born in the US. Obama was born in the US. Trump was born in the US. Obama spent his life in the US living with his US born mother. He met his foreign born father once. Trump spent his life living in the US with his US born father. He also spent his life with his foreign born mother. Obama married a US born woman. Trump has now married two women who were born in the former USSR.

Why are Obama's loyalties suspect but Trump is expected to "Make America Great Again?" Hmm, I wonder why.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

I hope they were able to get the sealed court documents on the Hawaiian adoption.

The question is:

Does a foreign born adoptee in 1961 automatically become a natural born citizen?

Yes. International adoptions are covered by the Hague Convention, of which the US is a signatory. The child automatically receives an IH-3 visa to enter the country and automatically becomes a citizen upon arrival.

Was that in effect in 1961?

Even if it was, it doesn't apply. F4guy wrote:

"The child automatically receives an IH-3 visa to enter the country and automatically becomes a citizen upon arrival."

Clearly, that does not mean 'natural born citizen."

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Obama's mother was born in the US. Trump's mother was born in Scotland. Obama's father was born in Kenya. Trump's father was born in the US. Obama was born in the US. Trump was born in the US. Obama spent his life in the US living with his US born mother. He met his foreign born father once. Trump spent his life living in the US with his US born father. He also spent his life with his foreign born mother. Obama married a US born woman. Trump has now married two women who were born in the former USSR.

Why are Obama's loyalties suspect but Trump is expected to "Make America Great Again?" Hmm, I wonder why.

Bwcause Kenyan muslim, duh.

Apparently thats a scarier than first lady russia.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Actually, it is precisely Trump's marriages that prompted me to look closely at the citizenship laws formerly governing his wives.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Actually, it is precisely Trump's marriages that prompted me to look closely at the citizenship laws formerly governing his wives.

I'm glad you're looking into all of it. Cant say the same for most

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
When is this guy going to fade into internet oblivion already? FB only presser? Because no one will show up IRL...
edit on 12/14/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I don't feel that way. Of course, I didn't vote for Trump though.

See my previous comment here: Link

The racebaiting stuff is just a method to try to shut people up. I'm used to it.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I wasnt baiting at all, I was making it a pretty blanket statement for simplicity. Its obvious *some* of the birthers are racist. Consider that mud thrown at them and not you

link   
If you take that short form with the raised seal and scan it, it will not have layers. Spare me your unicorn farting rainbows.

The document was not "Flattened" before outputting as a pdf, the person saved it in an "editable" version the layers remained.

Once again I am talking about the document the Longform Birth Certificate The White House put out and I only gave it a curious look, I think the Sheriff is a fool, and could careless about where he was born.

link   

Correct, some people are still using the old "your a racist" out of the old book of hate.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Correct, some people are still using the old "your a racist" out of the old book of hate.

Take your name off that list too my friend. That mud was for those that truly are questioning obama's birth because they are racist. Because those people exist.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

When is this guy going to fade into internet oblivion already? FB only presser? Because no one will show up IRL...

I watched the live vid-cast a few years ago for the first go-round. I want that hour back.

(post by Sublimecraft removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
The document was not "Flattened" before outputting as a pdf, the person saved it in an "editable" version the layers remained.

Ok. Check the regulations and rules of the HDOH on certifying copies of vital records. You won't find anything about 'flattening layers' or editable digital versions.

Why? Because the HDOH does not issue digital certified copies. They issue HARD COPIES.

You can take that copy and scan it in and create a thousand layers...but as long as the hard copy is legally certified, it doesn't matter what the digital image you produced looks like.

Red Herring.

The layers mean nothing in terms of whether the hard copy is authentic or not.

Again, YES, the layers and quality of the pdf are 'suspicious.' But, they are also, in fact, meaningless.

Does the hard copy of the long form bear the official raised/embossed seal and state registrar signature stamp?

We will never find that out if we are all fixated on 'suspicious' layers of a pdf copy.

edit on 14-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

You may want to check MotherMayEye's thread before you make assumptions.

She lays out quite clearly what the problems are with the Hard Copy short form used to 'validate' Obama's legitimacy.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Where have I racebaited? You can look at all of my responses in birther threads. Never once have I outright blamed racism. In fact there have been times that I've come right and said the idiocy of birthers cannot be explained just by racism.

That said, there are plenty of people that argued about Obama's legitimacy as president because, in their words, his loyalty is questionable. Trump's loyalty is much more questionable. Why aren't those same people arguing his legitimacy as president?

link   

Even racists have the right to petition their govt. Asking a question makes you neither racist nor non-racist.

Your "them racists" statement is circa 1990's and is out dated.
edit on 14-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well to be fair to the argument, you have to look at it from a 2008 perspective, right?
edit on 14-12-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: seasonal

Irrelevant - Obamas birth place is no excuse for being a useless eater who has caused more division than unity - his black life does not matter to me, at all.

So nice it had to get posted tw

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join