It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama’s Birth Certificate @ 4PM Face B.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
dem black guy born in Hawaii runs for president and conservatives say: HE'S A MUSLIM FOREIGNER.

repub white guy born in Panama runs for president and conservatives say: (silence)

repub white guy born in Canada runs for president and conservatives say: (silence)

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 14 Dec 2016 16:06:52 -060016201612America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Except there is no puzzle. This whole issue is a big hoax. That's why it went nowhere in 8 years.

That long form BC they released and forgot to merge layers proved the longform was a hoax BC.

It went nowhere in 8 years because of criminal collusion with a whole lot of people who made sure it never went anywhere, and they combated all inquiry and debate using ridicule and character assassination.

Personally I don't care where the F Obama was born, but I do know BS when I see it. 8 years of failed BS.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse

What difference, at this point, does it make?

wanted to post something, but this is what I would have posted, if I cared enough to do so.
Ditto.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

originally posted by: xuenchen
I hope they were able to get the sealed court documents on the Hawaiian adoption.

The question is:

Does a foreign born adoptee in 1961 automatically become a natural born citizen?

Yes. International adoptions are covered by the Hague Convention, of which the US is a signatory. The child automatically receives an IH-3 visa to enter the country and automatically becomes a citizen upon arrival.

Citizen yes, natural born... Not thinking it's so, unless mother was a US citizen, but I am not an expert or lawyer, so I'm just offering my take on it

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
That long form BC they released and forgot to merge layers proved the longform was a hoax BC.

Actually it just shows you do not read threads you post in.

That is what happens when you scan a document with a Xerox WorkCentre 7535....
www.obamaconspiracy.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Why is he a loser, I know very little about him.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
geez, who cares about this f'd up guy....tell him to go sit in his rocking chair, have a cold beer, and leave the rest of us alone.

Yeah. Don't bother us with the facts.
Have you ever heard of the phrase "Deny ignorance"?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Actually it just shows you do not read threads you post in.

Yeah, right.. Next you will inform us all that you were the delivering doctor at Obama's birth..

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Apparently we have a gay teenager turning up in Hawaii, who likes older men and has plenty of nose candy . Likes to brag a lot, who's family isn't to well off, but goes to a prestigious school. He doesn't seem to have a straight forward birth certificate. Then he meets a woman who seems to have hormone problems, then has a couple of kids, whos mother has never been seen in a bathing costume or with a baby bump?
They haven't done a very good job on manufacturing a creditable past , probably because they thought no one would be able to look back then. Its obviously a case of the technology Trumping them.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That layered pdf was an intentional distraction. The layers in that pdf make no difference at all. They are a red herring. Yes, the long form pdf was obviously generated that way to get people consumed with 'examining it.'

All that actually matters is whether the hard copy is legally certified with the official RAISED/EMOBSSED seal of the HDOH and bears the official signature stamp of Alvin Onaka, State Registrar and custodian of the record.

And the short form birth certificate does NOT bear a raised/embossed seal (it bears a fraudulent debossed seal that Factcheck mislabeled) and therefore the document is fraudulent pursuant to the HDOH's rules & regulations regarding their official seal.

Link

The long form was FINALLY released as a distraction from that epiphany, IMO. I say this based on my personal experience blogging on this issue. At the time, I had between 5,000-10,000 hits daily on my blog posts concerning that epiphany and some open records requests I wrote. That was a lot of traffic for my blog. I think it really 'got to' some people.

Who knows if the hard copy of the long form is actually certified? You can barely discern that there's even a seal on it, let alone confirm it is the actual official RAISED/EMBOSSED seal.

Samantha Guthrie said she 'felt' a raised seal on the long form, but she did not answer my few attempts to get more info on what she 'felt.' Specifically, I asked if it was raised on the front or the back of the seal. She never responded to that question.

That's the kind of media we are supposed to rely on.

Oh, and not long after she got her cushy job on the Today show.

edit on 14-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Who knows if the hard copy of the long form is actually certified? You can barely discern that there's even a seal on it, let alone confirm it is the actual official RAISED/EMBOSSED seal.

Funny how some people go on and on about Obama's BC, without even examining it, but no other President had to show their BC, so what is so different about Obama?

Let us look at pictures of all previous Presidents....

Oh, all is explained.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

He actually has released his BC. It shows his mother was born in Scotland. According to some on this site, that means he's not a Natural Born Citizen.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: ugmold
but I also downloaded from the White House his Long form Birth Certificate, which was a "layered" pdf file, meaning that work had been done it.

just that the Document is illegitimate,

No, it just shows people do not understand how Xerox WorkCentres actually work.

I used the White House PDF, so that article does not pertain. As I had stated previously.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Guess he's looking for attention since he was voted out of office.

Like everything else he and Trump claimed to have on Obama, it will be a complete waste of time.

Nothing racist about Birthers. Gee, I wonder when they will set their sights on Canadian born Ted Cruz? Oh wait, he's white so he gets a pass.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Nothing is different about him. I questioned McCain and Cruz, too....I even looked into Bernie's and Trump's family history. Why? Because I think Obama, via Factcheck.org, presented the public with a fraudulent document and got away with it.

I wonder why people would actually conspire to help a possibly ineligible person become POTUS. It's not like Obama is charismatic...there's plenty of far more charismatic black leaders to choose from that would be able to produce an authentic certified copy of their birth certificate.

Therefore, I will forever question all candidates from here on out -- black, white, female, male, and anything else you can think of will make no difference in my future intent.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Not super familiar with FB, but I see nothing on the sheriff's office page regarding this. Did the press conference (with no press in attendance) actually happen?

The event is closed to the mainstream media and will only be streamed live on the Sheriff’s Office Facebook page.

Edit: My bad, I am a day early
edit on 14-12-2016 by JimSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Because I think Obama, via Factcheck.org, presented the public with a fraudulent document

So you claim, but remember, you never even examined that document!

I wonder why people would actually conspire to help a possibly ineligible person become POTUS.

No one did that, so what are you on about?
200+ failed birther court cases, no one was able to prove Obama was not eligible or had forged documents. In fact even the courts declared Obama was a natural born US citizen!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
It makes no difference personally to me where he was born. I voted for him twice, but I also downloaded from the White House his Long form Birth Certificate, which was a "layered" pdf file, meaning that work had been done it, and the work is there for all to see, just open it in Photoshop, I still have the file. 20+ a Graphics Professional here. Does not prove he wasn't born here just that the Document is illegitimate, sort of the opposite with George W Bush's National Guard papers copied and doctored to get Bush off the hot seat and kick Rather to the Curb.

But that's how they 'got you.'

Hear me out.

Think about it...if Obama had released a pdf digital copy of his long form birth certificate with a unicorn pasted over it, in Photoshop, that was farting out a rainbow, how would that obvious tampering with the digital copy make any difference in proving the HARD COPY is fake?

It wouldn't.

All that matters is whether the hard copy is legally and official certified by the Hawaii Department of Health. And we do not know because the seal on it was barely, barely visible, in the pdf and photos. We have ZERO means of authenticating the document for THAT reason alone.

We know some kind of hard copy exists because Samantha Guthrie tweeted some very low resolution, grainy photos of it in bad lighting.

All that matters though is what that HARD COPY looks like. Is it legally certified?

We will never have the answer to that question.

ETA: That 'layered ' long form pdf was a total distraction.

"From what?" you might ask.

DING DING DING -----> Link
edit on 14-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
( legit or not) I think the larger point against birthers is... Where was everyone trying to clamor for Jimmy Carters BC, or Bush, or Clinton, or Dole, or Kerry or Gore? No one questioned their birth. So by proxy, its hard for someone not to see this as just a tiny bit racist

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well, whether Obama is a valid citizen now is pretty much irrelevant at this point, BUT if it ever turned out to be true it might beg a MUCH larger question about why agencies like the CIA and NSA didn't come forward with this information. Surely they looked into it, right?

Or was Obama really a plant, and did they have their fingers in the 2008 elections as well.

Something to think about.

The timing would certainly fit a narrative along these lines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join