It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama’s Birth Certificate @ 4PM Face B.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You still believe this idiocy? Why? Like what's the point? Obama is leaving the White House in a month. Who cares at this point?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The question is:

Does a foreign born adoptee in 1961 automatically become a natural born citizen?

I believe so, as long as the natural mother was a US citizen... now the real question is, what about clones? Are clones "natural born"?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So its 20 after. Does anyone have a summary of what was said?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: crazyewok
Bit pointless now isnt it?

Some might say always was. So strange that Both Obama and McCain weren't born in the US isn't it.

Well one no one has offered real proof that Obama was born anywhere but where he and his family says he was. But keep on dreaming in your out of this world reality.

It makes no difference personally to me where he was born. I voted for him twice, but I also downloaded from the White House his Long form Birth Certificate, which was a "layered" pdf file, meaning that work had been done it, and the work is there for all to see, just open it in Photoshop, I still have the file. 20+ a Graphics Professional here. Does not prove he wasn't born here just that the Document is illegitimate, sort of the opposite with George W Bush's National Guard papers copied and doctored to get Bush off the hot seat and kick Rather to the Curb.

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I was interested from the get-go, for many reasons. None of them had anything to do with me actually believing it would derail Obama's presidency. I was one of the original Hillary-birthers.

Anyway, I saw what looked to be a puzzle to me and I wanted to solve it. I can't stop 'caring' now just because it doesn't matter to anyone else anymore.

Although I do care less and less.

ETA: Also, I don't think it's 'idiocy.' I think I am correct and that my open records requests and observations revealed the truth.

edit on 14-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: chiefsmom
I'm going to guess the same non-incriminating BS he's being saying for years repackaged in different context.

link   

Except there is no puzzle. This whole issue is a big hoax. That's why it went nowhere in 8 years.
edit on 14-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Except there is no puzzle. This whole issue is a big hoax. That's why it went nowhere in 8 years.

It went somewhere for me, even if Arpaio and Trump ran interference precisely when the puzzle was solved. Factcheck.org captioned a photo of the backside of the seal on Obama's birth certificate as, "The raised seal." No one can get around that demonstrable truth.

Link

Unfortunately, just as I discovered that fact, Trump and Arpaio were there to distract and the media failed to report. Not my fault. But the fact still remains today on Factcheck's website: They labeled the wrong side of the seal.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
but I also downloaded from the White House his Long form Birth Certificate, which was a "layered" pdf file, meaning that work had been done it.

That is what happens when you scan a document with a Xerox WorkCentre 7535....
www.obamaconspiracy.org...

just that the Document is illegitimate,

No, it just shows people do not understand how Xerox WorkCentres actually work.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I ignored the whole birth cert thing. There is not one thing that it will change now. But it may help in the future, so we can get all the docs we need for the rectal exam that the pres gets.

Was Obama properly vetted?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

What the he'll is with people asking what difference it makes now?

WTF Is wrong with you people ?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
But it may help in the future, so we can get all the docs we need for the rectal exam that the pres gets.

So where is Trump's long and short form BC's?
Where is Trump's college records?
Why has he sealed his records the exact same way Obama has?

Oh, he is white so he does not have to show them!

Was Trump properly vetted?
edit on 14-12-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I recall that the Hawaiian birth certificate was exposed as a fake right here on ATS within hours of its issue...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I ignored the whole birth cert thing. There is not one thing that it will change now. But it may help in the future, so we can get all the docs we need for the rectal exam that the pres gets.

He was treated with kid gloves. And, for the first time in my life, I was called a 'racist' because I supported Hillary over Obama, in 2008. A shining example of how the Democratic party eats their own.

I left the party, in 2008, to register 'Unaffiliated. And it was a liberation.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You still believe this idiocy?

As we see, people clearly still do believe this idiocy!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
He waited till now? LOL

Furthermore, You're telling me, if it is fake, that out of all the billions of people that hate Obama(presidents, ceos, private investigators, fbi, cia, nsa agents, billionaires, generals etc etc) Only Sheriff Joe had the brains, skills and tenacity to find the truth? LOL

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
I recall that the Hawaiian birth certificate was exposed as a fake right here on ATS within hours of its issue...

They were ready with the disinfo. They also flooded the internet with images of other fraudulent Hawaiian birth certificate images to muddy the waters.

BTW, I asked one of those people who posted her alleged Hawaiian birth certificate online to allow the HDOH to verify its authenticity, and I copied the agency on that request. She refused to allow them to.
edit on 14-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

By self proclaimed "internets experts"!

Notice how no real expert declared it a fake, as real experts actually examine actual documents before declaring them a fake, whilst self proclaimed "internets experts" just claim they are fake, with zero evidence to back their claims up.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I hope they were able to get the sealed court documents on the Hawaiian adoption.

The question is:

Does a foreign born adoptee in 1961 automatically become a natural born citizen?

Yes. International adoptions are covered by the Hague Convention, of which the US is a signatory. The child automatically receives an IH-3 visa to enter the country and automatically becomes a citizen upon arrival.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Bit pointless now isnt it?

I don't see how this can ever be pointless.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join