It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama’s Birth Certificate @ 4PM Face B.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Sheriff Arpaio will be giving a final conclusion to the Obama birth cert. on Thursday @ 4PM.

Arpaio says he will provide an update and a final conclusion to the Barack Obama birth certificate investigation that has been ongoing for years.

The event is closed to the mainstream media and will only be streamed live on the Sheriff’s Office Facebook page.

Arpaio will be releasing 3 years of analysis of the alleged fake doc. Arpaio and cold case posse said this long form birth cert was a fake. We will see what he has to say.

wearechange.org...
edit on 14-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Bit pointless now isnt it?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I hope they were able to get the sealed court documents on the Hawaiian adoption.

The question is:

Does a foreign born adoptee in 1961 automatically become a natural born citizen?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
A little late now.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Some might say always was. So strange that Both Obama and McCain weren't born in the US isn't it.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Is the final conclusion, "Wow, I wasted 8 years of my life on this"?
edit on 14-12-2016 by JimSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
As I said in the other thread, he'll throw out some premises that have been debunked for years and then ask for money. This has been their MO for the past 8 years. And now Joe actually needs the money. He lost his job and he's about to be convicted for abuse of power. This time he can't rely on the suckers that elected him for money, so instead he has to rely on the bigger suckers that willingly give him money.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I can assure you that this won't be his conclusion: Link

Nope. No way. Because that would be the truth and Arpaio is a card-carrying disinfo agent who has done nothing but run interference for Obama and detract from that truth.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I hate having to pound my fork and spoon on the dinner table...

By the time 4:00 rolls around, the dish being prepared isn't as appetizing is it?

Feed me when it is actually supper time?

No offence to OP.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
dem black guy born in Hawaii runs for president and conservatives say: HE'S A MUSLIM FOREIGNER.

repub white guy born in Panama runs for president and conservatives say: (silence)

repub white guy born in Canada runs for president and conservatives say: (silence)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
geez, who cares about this f'd up guy....tell him to go sit in his rocking chair, have a cold beer, and leave the rest of us alone.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

A vicious stereotype !!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

What difference, at this point, does it make?

edit on 14/12/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
dem black guy born in Hawaii runs for president and conservatives say: HE'S A MUSLIM FOREIGNER.

repub white guy born in Panama runs for president and conservatives say: (silence)

repub white guy born in Canada runs for president and conservatives say: (silence)

Please.

I guess you hear what you want to hear.

Lookie...here is a Senate resolution about McCain's citizenship: Link

Sure seems like some people were concerned and talking about it.

Oh, and look at these links discussing Cruz's citizenship, on ATS:

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
Link 5

And I am sure there are others. You'll even see me participating in some of those threads.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I can assure you that this won't be his conclusion: Link

Nope. No way. Because that would be the truth

No, the truth is some that thread is about some "internet expert" who never examined Obama's birth certificate fell for a simple optical illusion.

detract from that truth.

Actually the truth is Obama is a natural born US citizen, born in Hawaii, but some people refuse to accept that fact as it means Obama is the legitimate POTUS, something they are unable to accept!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: crazyewok

Some might say always was. So strange that Both Obama and McCain weren't born in the US isn't it.

Well one no one has offered real proof that Obama was born anywhere but where he and his family says he was. But keep on dreaming in your out of this world reality.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Discussed, ad nauseam. You agreed the back of the seal is raised, not the front. Now it's an optical illusion again. Get a grip.

Link to your comment agreeing that the backside of the seal is raised, not the front.

Now that you have arrived to destroy this thread, that's my cue to go.
edit on 14-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I'll say the same thing I said in the other thread. This is a last desperate attempt for Sheriff Joe to stay relevant before going to jail.

Also Trump ended the birther conspiracy. Remember?

edit on 14-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Why is he going to jail?
a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You didn't hear?
Prosecutors to charge Sheriff Joe Arpaio with criminal contempt

Federal prosecutors said Tuesday they would charge Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio with criminal contempt of court for ignoring a judge's orders to stop immigration patrols.

Attorneys for the U.S. Department of Justice, who are handling the case, also told Federal Judge Susan Bolton that they are investigating Arpaio for possible obstruction of justice, connected to the sheriff's investigation of a judge and failure to hand over evidence.

Of course he has pled not guilty and the trial isn't over yet, but the writing is pretty much on the wall for this loser. He's finally going to get his due.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join