It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama’s Birth Certificate @ 4PM Face B.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
This is what most of us call forensic science

That was NOT forensic science, you seem to get your idea of forensic science from tv!

and proof of tampering with a legal document.

You still do not understand the simple fact that pictures of a BC are NOT legal documents....

This type of evidence is accepted in a court of law

No it is not, actually. They would insist on the original, not a picture of a scan of a copy of a BC.

and considering it beaks federal law,

Exactly what federal law would that be?

it proves forgery.

Actually, it proves no such thing.

Once again birthers show they have no clue at all, as Obama's BC was not required nor presented to prove his eligibility.

If a POTUS needed a birth certificate where are the BC's for all previous Presidents?

Where is Trumps BC?

Oh, Trump is a white man, like all previous Presidents, they do not have to show their BC obviously!

Forgery is the process of making, adapting, or imitating objects, statistics, or documents with the intent to deceive for the sake of altering the public perception, or to earn profit by selling the forged item. Copies, studio replicas, and reproductions are not considered forgeries, though they may later become forgeries through knowing and willful misrepresentations. Forging money or currency is more often called counterfeiting. But consumer goods may also be counterfeits if they are not manufactured or produced by the designated manufacture or producer given on the label or flagged by the trademark symbol. When the object forged is a record or document it is often called a false document.

The only truth in your statement is that the document being reviewed was not the original. No crap! But a forgery isn't changing the original, it is creating a new document that is false. We are not talking about a forged signature, but a forged document.

And no...a birth certificate is not required to be submitted to become President. What you missed and are so wrong about is YOUR RACISM! Yup...YOUR RACISM. You see it, you talk about it, you blame it and give it power. Want to know why I dislike or hate Obama. I'd be very happy to tell you. He is a liberal prick that thinks he is smart and is nothing but a Utopian preaching, proven liar who intends to attempt to transform America into something she is not.

The guy freakin' sucks REGARDLESS of his skin color that you are so obviously obsessed over. Grow up and stop being part of the problem.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
glitch post
edit on 16-12-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Right, Obama is an elite prolitarian ivory tower prick. Skin color has nothing to do with it. Won't miss the loser at all, or his wife Michael.
edit on 16-12-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Martin75

Are you 5? Every intelligence agency in the country points at Russia for interference. I'm not a huge fan of the alphabet agencies but that's from being anti-authoritarian, not delusional.

Actually no they don't. Just because Hillary and Pelosi and the Media say that 10,000 times does not make it true.
Millions of people used to say the Earth was flat also.

The FBI has said there is no evidence Russia is behind the hack. Clapper in charge of the important sounding 17 agencies says there is no definitive proof dnc emails were hacked by Russia.

Yes hacks come from Russia, no one is disputing that. There is actually negative proof that the wikileaks data came from Russia however because wikileaks have stated that they did not, and no intelligence agency can prove they did, nor will they ever be able to in all likelihood.

If you can't see it is a convenient scapegoat, only brought up after the recounts fail, you are too biased to see what is obvious to anyone able to think. Remember 2 weeks ago stein was floating the idea they hacked voting machines - which not surprisingly was proven false. This whole Russia thing is a deliberate lie - or at best a theory that is being used to make Trump look like an unfairly elected president.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Right, Hillary is just too full of herself to admit she killed the Dems chance because she was too corrupt. I voted Bernie in the primary, but when they purposely sidelined him, through corrupt means, I voted Trump. Hillary was too corrupt for my taste.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Martin75

So now not only if you criticize Trump are you a Hillary supporter, if you disagree with Birtherism and Pizzagate, you're a Hillary supporter? How one dimensional...

Alright I just have to say this for my own sanity.

Believing the birth certificate is a forgery does not make you someone who believes Obama was not born in Hawaii. It does not make you a "Birther" it makes you someone who has looked at the evidence and has an IQ over 80. The birth certificate is 100% fake, and if you deny that you are either an idiot, have not looked at the evidence, or experiencing severe cognitive dissonance.

In fact if you will watch the whole hour long press conference, I am now nearly positive he was born in Hawaii, because the state has verified that they do have a certificate on file - but they will not verify that the certificate image that was released is real. In fact they have twisted themselves into pretzels to avoid saying that.

To me that clearly means the birth certificate had to be altered because they did not want some of the information on it to get out. My bet is Barrack's father is actually Frank Marshall Davis - and that is what they are hiding.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Bingo! You win the prize!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

The BC is fake so now what, I'll give you a hint.

Nothing.

Nothing will happen. Not one thing. The only thing this did do was make us realize that we are being lied to. It used to take 30-50 years for this kind of stuff to get figured out. But now we have this and can talk to like minded people and things get done quickly.
The internet is a powerful tool. But it cuts both ways.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
I am now nearly positive he was born in Hawaii, because the state has verified that they do have a certificate on file - but they will not verify that the certificate image that was released is real. In fact they have twisted themselves into pretzels to avoid saying that.

I also agree he was born in Hawaii.

But let's be clear...the Hawaii Department of Health went from saying they have "Senator Obama's original birth certificate on record" (October 2008) to saying they have "Barrack Obama's original vital records on file" (July 2009) after I sent them a request asking if they could state whether they had "President Obama's AMENDED birth certificate on record." Link

I sent that question to them on July 27, 2009 and received that statement the same day in response. An amended birth certificate would require evidentiary support...original vital recordS (plural).

That is what the HDOH admitted. Obama has an amended birth certificate.

Born in Hawaii? Fine. Yes. Sure.

But some information was amended on his birth certificate.

Here is a record of my communication with the HDOH, on July 27, 2009: Link
edit on 16-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
wow. the amount of shilling going on in these past 18 pages is absolutely blowing my mind.

i'm noticing a trend.

anybody who doubts this hour long press conference is effectively calling the professionals, researchers and investigators involved nothing more than a group of sophists.

i absolutely demand anybody who feels this way to put their money where their mouth is and provide ample *evidence* to substantiate their claims. this is outrageous.

the fact now stands taller and bolder than ever: the birth certificate presented on the white house website is a forgery. prove us wrong. your words literally mean nothing now. present information, of the same quality in which it has been presented to you.

otherwise, validate this information for yourselves and toe the line of evidence.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye
calling the professionals, researchers and investigators involved nothing more than a group of sophists.

Please name the " professionals, researchers and investigators" and their expertise in their field.

the birth certificate presented on the white house website is a forgery. prove us wrong.

Hold on, in the real world things do not work like that, you have to prove it is a forgery. not others disprove it.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

seriously, and i say this with all due respect, the press conference provides ample answers to both of your ridiculous f*@($&g statements.

you know you're one of the people i'm talking about. put up, or shut up.
edit on 16-12-2016 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You need to watch the video again.

If you can't be objective, then what is the point?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

i can think of a few reasons.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

You know, the "my team" that people are so attached to is sickening. So the Dems used a forged dos. If you are a dem, it isn't a slight at you, it is a slight at the stupid team that you are willing to sell your mind to.

Don't do that, they are not worth it.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

seasonal, it's so far beyond slights at this point, that i'm surprised there are people around that still find some crazy reason to take the evidence personally. that mentality is either paid, willfully ignorant or both.

i'm just surprised they're not as recognizably terrified as they should be, as i honestly believe we all are at the core within this moment in time.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Help me out, Im honestly asking.. Are you referring to this?

Yes.

That is a photo of the BACKSIDE of the seal.

The seal was actually applied to the back of the document. You are looking at a photo of the FRONT of the document.

The seal (on the backside of the document) is NOT RAISED/EMBOSSED. It's DEBOSSED.

That's why the backside of the seal is raised. And that's the exact photo Factcheck mislabeled, "The raised seal."

THIS IS THE SEAL ON THE BACK OF THE DOCUMENT. And it is not raised:

It was a dirty trick that Factcheck played. Here is a visual aid that I hope helps you understand:

The seal is not raised...the BACKSIDE of the seal is raised and as you can see, all the letters & words read in reverse.

Here is an explanation that will help you understand the difference between embossing and debossing if you are unsure of what I am saying: Link

That is pretty damning.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
So much arguing, but sadly no end result...Why argue about a thing you have no power to change, the BC is a fake but you will almost for sure NEVER know the reason(s). Unless someone from his office explains why its faked then this stays a circular argument, so to quote a certain lady seen on YOUTUBE, "Aint nobody got time for that".

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Yet you commented.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21654149]proximo
Millions of people used to say the Earth was flat also.

And now millions of people are saying that Trump is the savior of America and is beyond reproach. Your turn.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join