It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama’s Birth Certificate @ 4PM Face B.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Advantage

I always thought Obama looked MUCH more like Frank Marshall Davis than the portly Kenyan Mr. Obama.

I always thought he favored the last Queen of Hawaii, overthrown by the U.S. in a bloodless coup....Queen Liluokalani:

And according to Obama, in 'Dreams from my Father,' his grandfather, Stanley Armour Dunham, used to tell people:

Sometimes when Gramps saw tourists watching me play in the sand, he would come up beside them and whisper, with appropriate reverence, that I was the great-grandson of King Kamehameha, Hawaii’s first monarch. “I’m sure that your picture’s in a thousand scrapbooks, Bar,” he liked to tell me with a grin, “from Idaho to Maine.”

Page 18: Dreams from my Father

But who knows with Obama and all his lofty invented life-narratives.

Good lord... he can spin 'em!
On a less snarky note, I did read "his" book and it really not only smacked of BS.. it literally screamed "I want to be somebody".. as in he wanted a family history and narrative that he didnt feel he had. Who HE really is.. to him seems too lowly or perhaps too sordid.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I agree soooo much!

I wrote a blog post you might find interesting...maybe: Link

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thank you VERY much! I have bookmarked the page so I can devote some time to it, rather than the skimming Id have to do right now. Deserves a bit more than a quick skim.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: khnum

The documents aren't fraudulent so there's that.

The conference given by Sheriff Joe Arpaio has already proved otherwise. A little late now though, so not sure if it matters at this point.

But sorry you are wrong and proof has finally come to light.

Edit:

I think that people need to watch the entire press conference to understand the importance of the video linked above.
It gives some insight into the investigation, and other information not included above.

this is the full press conference, though it deserves it's own thread. (too lazy to post it but if someone else wants to please do so.)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
How long have they been planning this forgery?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: SoulSurfer
How long have they been planning this forgery?

*Shrugs* at this point who really knows besides the ones who did it? To me this is old news and has been a hot topic here on ATS for many years now.

This is my mentality right now. (Sorry for pulling a Hillary on you.)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
how sad this is

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

The conference given by Sheriff Joe Arpaio has already proved otherwise. A little late now though, so not sure if it matters at this point.

Edit:

I think that people need to watch the entire press conference to understand the importance of the video linked above.
It gives some insight into the investigation, and other information not included above.

this is the full press conference, though it deserves it's own thread. (too lazy to post it but if someone else wants to please do so.)

I watched this....I didn't see any proof.
It's silly.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: plaindoughnut

That is because they never presented any proof at all.

It was as if someone took a selfie with the Mona Lisa, then a "internet art expert" tried to show the Mona Lisa was a forgery.

Remember, no real expert has examined Obama's BC.

Where is Trump's BC? What is Trump hiding?

"This was Joe's last pathetic attempt to take a swipe at Obama - the last pathetic swipe of a pathetic group of haters, so far gone that even the election of Trump isn't enough to satisfy their suppressed self-loathing. Treating it, for one minute, as anything else, pretending that a word that dribbled past Zullo's # stained lips is even worth a moment of consideration by serious people, just validates the idea that there's the hint of anything beyond hatred and race involved."

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

That is because they never presented any proof at all.

It was as if someone took a selfie with the Mona Lisa, then a "internet art expert" tried to show the Mona Lisa was a forgery.

Remember, no real expert has examined Obama's BC.

Where is Trump's BC? What is Trump hiding?

"This was Joe's last pathetic attempt to take a swipe at Obama - the last pathetic swipe of a pathetic group of haters, so far gone that even the election of Trump isn't enough to satisfy their suppressed self-loathing. Treating it, for one minute, as anything else, pretending that a word that dribbled past Zullo's # stained lips is even worth a moment of consideration by serious people, just validates the idea that there's the hint of anything beyond hatred and race involved."

Wrong. the proof is there. You just dont like what you see and you try and sway people from actually looking at the video.

To everyone reading this, ignore the two posters above and WATCH the video.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Kali74

It doesn't matter where he was born if he presented fraudulent documents to establish his credentials then his Presidency was a fraud

You do not have to present a birth certificate to be president.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
You do not have to present a birth certificate to be president.

True, and what was shown in the silly video was not even Obama's BC! But birthers do not even realise that!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

a reply to: TheBulk

In reality the Russians actually did hack US servers in order to sway the election for Trump, Obama was born in Hawaii and Comet Pizza is just a popular pizza joint in DC.

No, Democrat corruption swayed the election.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Edit:

It's silly.

Such an ignorant, uneducated statement. This is what most of us call forensic science and proof of tampering with a legal document. This type of evidence is accepted in a court of law and considering it beaks federal law, carries a tough sentence for the convicted. While it proves nothing about Obama's place of birth...it proves forgery.

Maybe now that you understand it doesn't address Obama's place of birth, you will place your bias on the side and reconsider what the law recognizes as proof.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Bit pointless now isnt it?

No, not at all. It will tarnish the already dirty Presidency of Obama to underscore his lack of honesty and integrity.

The jugheads that worship Obama couldn't be convinced the sky is blue, so they won't care, but history does. And so do the rest of people who seek the truth.
edit on 16-12-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
This is what most of us call forensic science

That was NOT forensic science, you seem to get your idea of forensic science from tv!

and proof of tampering with a legal document.

You still do not understand the simple fact that pictures of a BC are NOT legal documents....

This type of evidence is accepted in a court of law

No it is not, actually. They would insist on the original, not a picture of a scan of a copy of a BC.

and considering it beaks federal law,

Exactly what federal law would that be?

it proves forgery.

Actually, it proves no such thing.

Once again birthers show they have no clue at all, as Obama's BC was not required nor presented to prove his eligibility.

If a POTUS needed a birth certificate where are the BC's for all previous Presidents?

Where is Trumps BC?

Oh, Trump is a white man, like all previous Presidents, they do not have to show their BC obviously!
edit on 16-12-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You are obviously not a documents expert. The amount of matching items in the 2 documents that should not be are above coincidence. They could easily prove, and have, that the Obama Birth certificate is fraudulent. You must not have watched the video, or you'd see that without your Obama issued blinders on.

This has nothing to do about Trump, so stow your political bias.
edit on 16-12-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

You are obviously not a documents expert. The amount of matching items in the 2 documents that should not be are above coincidence. They could easily prove, and have, that the Obama Birth certificate is fraudulent. You must not have watched the video, or you'd see that without your Obama issued blinders on.

Lol. You accuse someone of not being a document expert then appeal to a Youtube video. Now THAT is funny.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

You are obviously not a documents expert.

Where did I say I was?

They could easily prove, and have, that the Obama Birth certificate is fraudulent.

No real expert would declare a document a forgery never even having examined said document, only self proclaimed "internet experts" do silly things like that!

This has nothing to do about Trump,

Of course not, Trump is a white man, he does not have to show his BC!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
I've worked with legal document experts, so I understand what was presented. Do you?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join