It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama’s Birth Certificate @ 4PM Face B.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

In reality the Russians actually did hack US servers in order to sway the election for Trump, Obama was born in Hawaii and Comet Pizza is just a popular pizza joint in DC.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Some people believe that Stanley Ann isn't his mother, that he was adopted... no less goofy than believing he was born in Kenya and his documents are fraudulent.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: TheBulk

In reality the Russians actually did hack US servers in order to sway the election for Trump, Obama was born in Hawaii and Comet Pizza is just a popular pizza joint in DC.

This reads like you know what your talking about. So I suppose there is undeniable proof then...right?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Bloody Russians mass exterminating in Aleppo and causing 100,000 no 1000,000 actually 100 000,000 refuges,hacking elections hell that Putin even put firecrackers in my mailbox the bastard

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
So you know things that even Christine Pelosi is fighting to have a security briefing over? Hillary is that you?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

You think what happened in Aleppo is a good thing?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

And whats happened in Afghanistan and Iraq gives the West the high moral ground?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

So now not only if you criticize Trump are you a Hillary supporter, if you disagree with Birtherism and Pizzagate, you're a Hillary supporter? How one dimensional...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

We don't belong in the ME.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

I always thought Obama looked MUCH more like Frank Marshall Davis than the portly Kenyan Mr. Obama.

I always thought he favored the last Queen of Hawaii, overthrown by the U.S. in a bloodless coup....Queen Liluokalani:

And according to Obama, in 'Dreams from my Father,' his grandfather, Stanley Armour Dunham, used to tell people:

Sometimes when Gramps saw tourists watching me play in the sand, he would come up beside them and whisper, with appropriate reverence, that I was the great-grandson of King Kamehameha, Hawaii’s first monarch. “I’m sure that your picture’s in a thousand scrapbooks, Bar,” he liked to tell me with a grin, “from Idaho to Maine.”

Page 18: Dreams from my Father

But who knows with Obama and all his lofty invented life-narratives.
edit on 15-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

We don't belong in the ME.

And with the new ExxonMobile CEO on the team, we won't be leaving anywhere in the world. Oil made a move up.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I was simply talking about Russia....the one thing you didn't respond to. Hence me talking about Christine Pelosi wanting a security briefing. Great deflection, typical.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Some people believe that Stanley Ann isn't his mother, that he was adopted... no less goofy than believing he was born in Kenya and his documents are fraudulent.

But no one here is saying that. So your comment seemed like a strawman argument.

Now we are clear. You were only referring to some people...but no one posting in this thread necessarily.

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Are you 5? Every intelligence agency in the country points at Russia for interference. I'm not a huge fan of the alphabet agencies but that's from being anti-authoritarian, not delusional.

link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

The documents aren't fraudulent so there's that.

The conference given by Sheriff Joe Arpaio has already proved otherwise. A little late now though, so not sure if it matters at this point.

But sorry you are wrong and proof has finally come to light.

Edit:

I think that people need to watch the entire press conference to understand the importance of the video linked above.
It gives some insight into the investigation, and other information not included above.

link   

Actually Xuenchen hinted at it.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Are you 5? Every intelligence agency in the country points at Russia for interference. I'm not a huge fan of the alphabet agencies but that's from being anti-authoritarian, not delusional.

They point at actions that "look" Russian. As in hacking and spreading of the information.

Also "every intelligence agency" is a huge misnomer. It's been covered in depth here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I think he'll be blocked... well there's posturing to block him anyway. Typically when Exxon says jump the GOP asks how high.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I think Xuenchen hinted that Stanley Ann Dunham IS his mother but he was adopted by his stepfather, when Stanley Ann married Lolo Soetoro and moved to Indonesia. Their citizenship/Muslim adoption laws seem to indicate that might have happened, defacto.

Not so ridiculous, IMO. Although I am resolved not to speculate on what is being hidden by the fraudulent birth certificate copy that Factcheck.org photographed.

edit on 15-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Are you crazy? They can look all they want...if all they had to do was look Hillary would be under the prison. I have yet to see proof.

To me it reads like an inside hack...but maybe you have more info you would like to share?

edit on 12/15/2016 by Martin75 because: that was wrong

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join