It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama’s Birth Certificate @ 4PM Face B.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: LifeMode

Are there any photos of Stanley Ann Dunham pregnant in 1961?

photoshopped ones yes.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Alvin Onaka, State Registrar, actually heads the team that develops the national model act for issuing birth certificates. You'd think the security of the paper might matter to him. The paper Hawaii uses can be bought over the internet.

Here you go: Link to Amazon

HOWEVER:

There exists on the internet a copy of 'Peter Kema's' Hawaiian birth certificate. He was a little boy that went missing in the early 1990s. His birth certificate can be found with other records concerning that case.

The paper used for his birth certificate had MORE SECURITY FEATURES -- even back then -- than Obama's. You could see the word 'VOID,' once it was scanned in.

I do question the lack of security features found on Hawaii's birth certificates.

edit on 15-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Is it possible that over the years, materials could of changed due to reason's of supply or WHY?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is Barack Obama's grandfather, Stanley Dunham's father.

The whole Muslim born in Kenya thing was the dumbest conspiracy theory... until Pizzagate.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Just slightly.

Not that it was ever an issue to begin with...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Hey look everyone, it's a white Obama!

Nice find Kali :-)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

It doesn't matter where he was born if he presented fraudulent documents to establish his credentials then his Presidency was a fraud

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

The documents aren't fraudulent so there's that.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Here is Peter Kema's birth certificate:

More security features than Hawaii uses now.

To answer vonclod's comment...
...Yes, of course Hawaii could use a different paper now for whatever reason. But Hawaii's State Registrar actually leads the team that has developed the MINIMUM national standards for issuing secure birth certificates...it's odd, IMO, that his own state doesn't even meet them.

ETA: I feel like I should note that Peter Kema's remains were recently discovered to have been in his parents' bedroom closet the entire time they were publicly crying out for help in finding him.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I would guess they meet them currently, in the past who know, could be as simple as sloppy officework at the time..I dunno..It's odd but wouldn't be the 1st time a state did not meet their own requirement's, also I figure HI kida does it's own thing at times.
I'm an Occam's Razor kind of guy.
edit on 15-12-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

They once had a secure paper and a secure lithographic border.

Now they have paper you can buy on Amazon and a border you can print on an inkjet or laser printer.

If you think that's not curious. Ok.

I do.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I agree it's curious

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So what did Arpaio say?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

The birth cert is a fake.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Of course he did.

After eight years, you think he's going to change the tune now? Unlikely, wouldn't you say?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
This is Barack Obama's grandfather, Stanley Dunham's father.

The whole Muslim born in Kenya thing was the dumbest conspiracy theory... until Pizzagate.

You don't think the Russian election hack being used in an attempted coup on the country is a bit bigger?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Never saw anyone here disputing Stanley Armour Dunham was his grandfather. Is this a strawman argument?

I am not seeing your point?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I'd say so.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ill say what I said back when... 8 yrs ago How time flies! Ok, lets say the BC is fake. The reasons behind this fraud could be many... some I put forth as more probable : Obama is not listed as "black" on the BC and couldnt make the case of being first black prez, Obama has a totally different father than has been put forth and must be kept secret ( for whatever reason), Obama has NO father listed at all, Stanley Ann was squirrelly as hell... and thats my opinion... maybe she wanted him to be foreign born which would go along in her fascination with all things African. There are a ton of reasons for a fake BC that dont have to necessarily disqualify him from being the President... other than trying to hide some muckup his mother saddled him with.

I always thought Obama looked MUCH more like Frank Marshall Davis than the portly Kenyan Mr. Obama.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: khnum

The documents aren't fraudulent so there's that.

The conference given by Sheriff Joe Arpaio has already proved otherwise. A little late now though, so not sure if it matters at this point.

But sorry you are wrong and proof has finally come to light.

Edit:

edit on th2016000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 15 Dec 2016 19:50:30 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 15 Dec 2016 19:50:30 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join