It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama’s Birth Certificate @ 4PM Face B.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Just ended - wow.
Now the fall out.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Ive never needed expert opinion to know the guy was a fraud

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I guess this shoots down the Nordyke Twins theory.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: MotherMayEye

Didn't the state of Hawaii verify that his birth certificate was valid?

All public officials have their price.

Especially for a President.

If they are in on it, they could just create a real birth certificate for him - they have the capability because they do real birth certificates for everyone born there.

You get outta here with your logic and reason, you! Go on! Shoo!

The audacity to think that if an official was going to be bought off it'd be easier to just make a fake "real" birth certificate rather than a convoluted plan involving copy/paste functions in jpegs and getting a hold of somebody else's real BC so you can steal things from it.

Jeeze.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The best part to me was the bit about Deflategate.

"If you can hold hearings about football, why can't you hold hearings about this?"

Says a lot about our government's priorities

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

That is the one question I haven't heard a good answer to. Is why in the world would they botch it?

Although this week we learned that the DNC had multiple warnings about the Podesta hacks from the FBI. SO the staffer that took the calls from the FBI naturally thought, gosh someone is pranking me, multiple times. So they are idiots.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
With this and the new push to delay the EC vote, America is collapsing. The scandals are becoming so bad they may actually lead to something very serious.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

That's the part I don't get, go to all the trouble..then sh#t the bed/create the wrong stamp.
Makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

mccains is very different. u dont get much more american then being born into a military family even if overseas.
edit on 15-12-2016 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Will the caretaker President be Biden or Clinton?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Didn't the state of Hawaii verify that his birth certificate was valid?

All public officials have their price.

Especially for a President.

If they are in on it, they could just create a real birth certificate for him - they have the capability because they do real birth certificates for everyone born there.

Having communicated with the former director, Chioyme Fukino, over a two year time span, I can honestly say I believe she was forthcoming...

...Albeit she was obviously under pressure to be evasive, as well.

Case in point, Fukino's press release dated, July 27, 2009 -- which I received in response to an open records request I sent earlier that day.

I asked if she could verify that the agency had Barack Obama's AMENDED birth certificate on record in accordance with the laws of Hawaii.

She issued the following statement in response:

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008, over eight months ago."

Link to Politifact

This was a change from her previous statement that said this:

..I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.”

...if words are meaningful in the legal world then Fukino's words matter in context of what I asked her. And they are.

I know what was behind the July 2009 press statement...my open records request. But if you didn't know that, you would probably have thought nothing much about that statement other than the HDOH confirmed Obama is a natural born citizen and the HDOH had his original birth certificate on file/record...whatever..in accordance with the law/policies...whatever.

Even his name suddenly became "Barrack" in that press release. "Original birth certificate" became "original vital records." Now, it's "on file." Then it was "on record."

If you care about the meaning of words...then maybe all is not what it is meant to seem.

edit on 15-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Think of it like this, and I do believe this is based on a happening actually occurred.

There was an artist who was extremely skilled and decided to use his talents to create drawn $100 bills. This artist would then take the bill and ask if someone would trade it for an equivalent value of product; he did this with the understanding that the bill was not being passed as $100 bill but rather a piece of artwork. In this way he was able to avoid being prosecuted for counterfeit currency.

In a similar fashion we have been presented with a piece of artwork that is being considered to be the document of Obama's birth certificate. However it is not a legitimate nor is it verified copy as per the Hawaii Department of Health.
edit on 15-12-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: ,

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I don't understand the question..I'm a bit slow today, in general I would hope Clinton is done.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Trying to keep an open mind but why would his mother have the baby in Kenya. I would not have anything in Kenya if I had a choice which she did. US hospital or, a third world country hospital. It's kind of a no brainer.

I also find it hard to believe the mother never told anyone she had the baby in Kenya. Even by today's standards that is really far out there for a US citizen. Seems like it would have came up in conversation somewhere.

And the only crazy white lady having a baby in Kenya. Anybody around her in Kenya would have never forgotten it. It would be like never forgetting a high school teacher went crazy one day and ran through the halls naked and bumped into you. It would be infused in your mind forever.

edit on 15-12-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I was being sarcastic the Sergeant at arms has been missing in action for 8 years

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

haha...I didn't actually watch it. Now I am going to have to watch it.

I do not think analyzing a digital scan of a certified HARD COPY will reveal anything about the actual hard copy.

I can scan my BC and split it into a thousand layers...but I still have a certified copy of my birth certificate in my hands. I can paint "F- You!"over it on Photoshop and even if people think it's hinky...i still have a certified hard copy in my hands.

So, if Joe's press conference was just more distraction with 'issues' about the pdf digital image...then I can safely say it is another waste of time and distraction.

I don't trust Joe, TAT. He is not to be trusted, IMO.

People were focused on pixels, in the short form jpeg, and layers, in the long form pdf...

But all that has ever really mattered was whether both documents -- the hard copies of the long and short forms -- bore the requisite raised official HDOH seal and certification statement + signature of the State Registrar.

I'll watch when my little one is in bed though and give you a more informed opinion.

edit on 15-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Are there any photos of Stanley Ann Dunham pregnant in 1961?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I didn't catch the entire conference...but there was a lot about the type of official paper used.
I will have to go back and watch it all too.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Ok, I get the concept..but the fact it has been presented as legit would make it illegal anyway correct?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: LifeMode

Are there any photos of Stanley Ann Dunham pregnant in 1961?

Not to my knowledge. Her parents I believed were embarrassed. Not something to be proud of back then, a bastard child made with a man already married. That would be frowned on today so back then I'm sure they wanted to keep that a family secret.
edit on 15-12-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join