It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama’s Birth Certificate @ 4PM Face B.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

LOL...what the heck was that? "Nom nom nom..."

I have to admit, simply writing about it -- even with photo-visual aids -- is not very effective in helping people understand.

I will seriously consider it.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

My BC is legit. The state of Hawaii sent it to me. You are a paranoid arm chair warrior know-it-all. Perhaps you should just move to Hawaii and work for the department of Birth Certificates.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Ummm, clearly I put up and shockingly my BC doesn't have a seal. Pay attention or shut up.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

...I assume...

There's your problem right there.

You could always follow the link she provided in response to the post of mine to which you have responded.

edit on 15-12-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I have zero doubt you were born in Hawaii and I don't question Obama's birth there either. What I doubt is your claim to have shown a photo of a certified copy of your birth certificate. There must be a raised seal applied on all certified copies of vital records issued by the HDOH.

Your birth certificate doesn't have any relevance to Obama's. Your's does not bear a fraudulent DEBOSSED seal. It bears NO SEAL, at all.

edit on 15-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Ummm, clearly I put up and shockingly my BC doesn't have a seal. Pay attention or shut up.

So you were talking crap then. OK.

edit on 15/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I chuckled, now that is funny. Let's remember that there is 11 pages to this thread now. Some people are not going to catch every post.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Sort of on topic-ish.

If you need to do something that requires your official BC.. you cant use that one. It wont be accepted without the raised seal. You can order copies.. unofficial ones or official ones.. and yours is unofficial. Having worked with issues overseas, passports, and my current job.. those seals are guarded and theyre seriously anal about them. Theyre special made dies for that office and state. Thats what makes the debossed issue so interesting. Anyone in that office KNOWS how to affix the seal and how it must be done to be official. I doubt he could get a passport with the debossed seal.. if he were an average Joe.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Sort of on topic-ish.

If you need to do something that requires your official BC.. you cant use that one. It wont be accepted without the raised seal. You can order copies.. unofficial ones or official ones.. and yours is unofficial. Having worked with issues overseas, passports, and my current job.. those seals are guarded and theyre seriously anal about them. Theyre special made dies for that office and state. Thats what makes the debossed issue so interesting. Anyone in that office KNOWS how to affix the seal and how it must be done to be official. I doubt he could get a passport with the debossed seal.. if he were an average Joe.

Which is PRECISELY the point MME has been making.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
DP

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I am sure Swills will be along soon to tell you all the places he's used it.

But you are absolutely correct, there must be a raised seal. I posted the HDOH regulations already, a few times, so I won't repeat them, but the regulations state a raised seal must be impressed on all certified copies. So, you are correct, no one would accept his copy without a raised seal -- or any seal, at all.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: LordAhriman

I would say that Obama did the delegitimizing himself. On numerous occasions.

Oh, do tell.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

How about if I had a son he would look like him.

How about sectioning people off by race.

How about the police acted stupidly.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

How about if I had a son he would look like him.

How about sectioning people off by race.

How about the police acted stupidly.

None of those things have anything to do with his eligibility to be president.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Oh ya, try having Trump say that 6 months ago. He would be thrown out of the GOP.

Make no mistake, there are 2 standards that are exceptable. Obama is allowed to say things Trump couldn't.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You've already alluded to the incidences.

You'll note that I agree with MMEs premise that the birth certificate is a fraudulent document due to the many details she has presented.

I also find her argument about Obama's oath quite compelling due to how precise and accurate legalese is; cases can be won or lost on a misspelling or punctuation error. And this is government legalese which is even more dependent upon the strictures of meaning in words.

What we have had for the last eight years is an illegitimate presidency; though no one other than a scant few seem to be willing to discuss the wherefores and whytos.

An effort to ciritize those making the argument and various distraction techniques seem to be underway rather than discussing of the merits or lack thereof of said argument is what looks to be occuring to me.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

...What we have had for the last eight years is an illegitimate presidency;

you would think.... as the door closes behind #44....BHO would take that chance to stick-it to the USA one-last-time by scratching into the DeskTop in the oval office the letters 'BS'

leaving us wondering... are those the Initials left behind by Barry Soetoro ... or was #44 just encapsulating the last 8 years of his regime (as BS)

the mystery/enigma of the 'community organizer'

edit on th31148183063015372016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
I doubt he could get a passport with the debossed seal.. if he were an average Joe.

On that note, Factcheck reported, in 2008:

The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: “your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records.” The names, date and place of birth, and filing date are all evident on the scanned version, and you can see the seal above.

Link

But the photo they are referring to is a photo of the backside of a debossed seal at a nearly 90° angle -- making it difficult to notice that all the text and lettering within the seal are actually in reverse:

They published a photo of the wrong side of the document.

So, according to their own information...no, Obama's alleged short form birth certificate would not get him a passport. It does not bear the official raised seal as specified in the vital records regulations published by the HDOH.

AND, on that note, too...

There was a video released by the White House answering 'mailbag' questions about Obama. In it, Obama's passport was shown.

But when the keeper of 'the passport' pulls out the file, it reads "POTUS Passports." Plural. As if there are more than one passports belonging to Obama. Here is a screenshot of that:

Here is the actual video...approximately 1:38 seconds in:

Anyway, I always thought it was interesting and possibly even telling.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Also..and I want to make sure this is clear -- NO human-operator error could have caused the seal to be debossed on the back of Obama's short form birth certificate.

Embossing the seal would require two SPECIFIC sets of metal dies. The bottom die would be the raised plate, and the top plate would be depressed and be an inversion of the seal -- ie. a mirror image (inversed).

Debossing the seal would require a totally different set of metal dies. The bottom die would be a depressed plate, and the top would be raised and be an inversion of the seal -- ie. a mirror image (inversed).

Embossing and debossing dies are typically ordered in a male-female set, where one die fits into the other.

Embossing Dies & Debossing Dies

Making hills or valleys... on your paper.

Embossing and debossing are two techniques used to imprint impressed or depressed images onto paper.

The difference between embossing and debossing

Another look at the HDOH Regulations -- with that word "IMPRESSED," in mind -- shows how very specific the regulations are:

Page 19 in the pdf, Regulation 2.4, B(1)(b):

Hawaii Public Health Regulations, Chapter 8b

2.4 Issuance of Certified Copies of Vital Records
B. Standards for Copies of Vital Records
(1) Standard Copy
(b) Form of certification. Standard certified copies shall contain an appropriate certification statement over the signature of the registrar having custody of the record and be IMPRESSED with the RAISED seal of the issuing office. The signature may be photographed or entered by mechanical means. The paper shall display the official seal of the Department of Health or the seal of the State.

Link

A specific set of debossing metal dies was used to create the seal on Obama's short form birth certificate. This anomaly cannot be explained by human-operator error, like, applying the seal to the wrong side of the paper accidentally. If that were the case, the seal would read in the reverse, from the back. But, the seal reads correctly from the back of the record because that's where it was "depressed" as a "debossment."

You may have totally understood this already, but just in case anyone happens to read this and is still confused...I wanted to make that clear.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Also..and I want to make sure this is clear -- NO human-operator error could have caused the seal to be debossed on the back of Obama's short form birth certificate.

It is not, you still fall to a optical illusion due to Obama Derangement Syndrome.

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join