It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama’s Birth Certificate @ 4PM Face B.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
When Former Sheriff Arpaio goes to prison where he belongs, do you think he'll die there? He's old and fat and clearly not long for this world.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You know, you might just be paranoid. Do you really think I created a BC in a matter of minutes to post it in your thread? DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT?

My BC is real because HI sent it to me after I lost my original. They sent me several copies so if they aren't real because they don't have the ALMIGHTY raised seal then that's not my fault, or Obama's fault, it's Hawaii fault. But either way, I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii just like Obama. We're both US citizens.

Now I await your in depth thread about why Ted Cruz isn't a US citizen and shouldn't be a US senator and shouldn't ever have ran for President... but I won't hold my breath.

Put up or shut up. Show the seal on your BC or continue to look like the complete prat (and liar) that you currently do.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Why is he a loser, I know very little about him.

He's a huge racist that got told by a federal judge to cut his racial shenanigans off and he didn't listen, so now he is being charged with contempt of court. He was also just voted out of being a sheriff this past election for these very same reasons. This man should NOT be recognized or given a soap box to spread his awful ideas. We should just recognize that he is a loser and move on.
edit on 15-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Thanks for the heads up internet detective. I'll file that in my bin for not caring as you have no credibility, especially without posting any links or evidence to back your assertions up.
edit on 15-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The truth about Obama's past will come out sooner or later. While they did an amazing job at keeping it under wraps during his presidency the truth will come out sooner or later. It'll be an awesome I Told You So moment.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The truth about Obama's past will come out sooner or later. While they did an amazing job at keeping it under wraps during his presidency the truth will come out sooner or later. It'll be an awesome I Told You So moment.

The ominous "they" kept it under wraps. lol..

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

What purpose does his attention seeking do? Is he just a megalomaniac? Why pull all these stunts (and drive viewers to your facebook page)?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: jjkenobi

The ominous "they" kept it under wraps. lol..

One of these days we'll finally find out who "they" are, but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

He's looking for money. Every time Arpaio and Zulo hold one of these press conferences it always turns in to them asking for money. Arpaio is going to court and he will be found guilty. And this time he'll have to cover his own fines instead of having them paid by Arizona taxpayer money.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Gulf of Tonkin Vietnam?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

A number of different things.
He could actually care about the subject.
Attention getter.
$.
Distraction.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

He's looking for money. Every time Arpaio and Zulo hold one of these press conferences it always turns in to them asking for money. Arpaio is going to court and he will be found guilty. And this time he'll have to cover his own fines instead of having them paid by Arizona taxpayer money.

the smoking gun.....

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
With this, and the ridiculous thread about "So help me god" vs. "So help you god"... I'm thoroughly convinced that MotherMayEye = Kim Davis.

Ridiculousness

Show me proof that you're not!
edit on 15-12-2016 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

The moderator that commented just before you, bigfatfurrytexan, seemed to enjoy that thread.

I've never exchanged a comment with you, that I recall. I've never done anything to you. So I have no idea why you suddenly felt the need to attack me.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The moderator that commented just before you, bigfatfurrytexan, seemed to enjoy that thread.

I've never exchanged a comment with you, that I recall. I've never done anything to you. So I have no idea why you suddenly felt the need to attack me.

It just seems INSANE to me that someone is so hellbent on delegitimizing the man's presidency. Especially one month before the end of it.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Got it. You don't like me expressing my opinions so you felt the need to personally attack me.

Moving on...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I would say that Obama did the delegitimizing himself. On numerous occasions.

Just because you've been taken in by the sham doesn't mean everyone else has.

Some people will never believe the weavers are not actually producing beautiful cloth with which to clothe the emperor, others see through the charade immediately; we are used to having ridicule leveled at us and care not one whit for the rantings of the deceived.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Agreed, I find I question things a lot more than other people. The word why has gotten me in trouble on momre than a hand full of occasions. I remember struggling with physics because I wanted to dive deeper into the mechanics to how the numbers worked. I dropped the class.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Here is a quick and dirty video on my cat that is on my YouTube account. This is a simple smart phone. You could rig a holder on the kitchen table, and start to talk and explain the whole BC. I know a number of people here would really like it. The more you know about this the more it becomes real.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Well gee, where on Earth does she assume he was born? Does she think he was born in another US state? Sorry if I assume she follows the Birther logic of him being born in Africa but maybe she thinks he was born somewhere else, like Canada?

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join