It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Syria news reporting is getting to my core now.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

Do they wear shirts saying "I'm out in the open away from civilians, bomb us here because we are good people! No civilians, drop a smart bomb on us here!"

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
ATS™ member 'IgnoranceIsBliss' has authored a thread re: Syria and that ATS™ thread is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I mention it only to get a full-rounded view. There are 'before/after' pictures to help paint a picture...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Saw the before/after pictures from a Google search well before that thread was made. It's saddening.
edit on 15/12/2016 by Gyo01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Syrian defectors reveal horrors of life under Assad's regime

www.independent.co.uk... 10458185.html

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The war in Syria I believe is the most revealing episode that that proves the Western media is a controlled propaganda front. We've always had fake news and always will

Journalist Eva Bartlett DESTROYS Mainstream Journalist Over Syria, Aleppo

She begins by admitting that there are “certainly honest journalists among the very compromised establishment media.” Bartlett then addresses Rothenberg’s second question first, by asking him to name one international organization on the ground in Eastern Aleppo. Rothenberg, of course, could not answer the question; so, after a long pause of silence, Bartlett proceeded to point out that there are none. She then dismantled the reliability of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (staffed by one man in Coventry, UK on the Internet) and the notorious terrorist support group known as the White Helmets.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

the noble baroness cox, house of lords sitting to debate the humanitarian crisis in syria on the 29th march 2018.
a splendid speech pissing on the bonfire of the warmongers.

check out hansard (for transcripts) if interested.
f

top topics

<< 1   >>

join