It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump- Antichrist, Messiah, John the Baptist... or just a man with ambitions??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: mysterioustranger
the bible says that when men fail to fullfill their god given duties badly, the society will be ruled by children and he will rise up women to rule.

Citation needed.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

not exactly....

Like Dull, Rohrer cited a verse from Isaiah 3 declaring that “youths oppress my people, women rule over them” when a nation is under judgment to assert that having women in leadership positions is “a mark of judgment” upon a nation.

“It was a mark of the lack of male leadership in positions to which God had called them,” he said. “They rejected who God was, they departed, walking away from him — and I think we can draw the parallels to our country, obviously … When that happens, [leaders] become tyrants or oppressors and God said, ‘And women shall be rulers over you.’ And that’s where a lot of the context comes from, that that’s an anathema.”

“God does raise up women,” Rohrer said, “there is no question about it, but the real condemnation is not the women in office, the condemnation is the disregard and the absolute inability for male leadership to perform as God intended it and I believe that that’s the application for us now.”

www.rightwingwatch.org...

lol... although I know what I am trying to say, I don't think I can express it well..
it's just kind of ironic.... the verse says the children (Trump does seem to be kind of childlike in some ways) will oppress, and that god would raise up women to rule when the males fail...
and it's a sign of judgement against the nation.
for some reason this verse has been stuck in my head through most of the election...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I just saw it like in the films. Man on a podium in front of millions with his arms outstretched and them all praising him, screaming his name...like Hitler was.

Watching all the election nonsense...the parallels were striking to me. Doesnt matter now...we're all doomed anyway. Just a matter of time.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join