It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I say 'everyone' hack 'everyone' and upload it all to WikiLeaks and quit being crybabies already

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Enough is enough. People crying all year about 'oh, where's all the files on the GOP'; 'where's all the files on Russia'; 'where's all the files on China'? And so on.

edit:
NOTICE: Since some of you aren't getting the point here, this is about political parties and governments, not everyday individuals. They've been spying on us forever by the way, so its time we know everything about them too.

'I HATE Assange. He only posts stuff about the people I love and adore. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!', they be saying.

It's called send him the goods. He's literally dying to post up as much stuff as he can.

Run tell this: By not releasing the dirt on each other, fully, what else left do they have to hide??

I know I'm dying to see the goods on the RNC so we can take down this Two Party System once and for all.

We already know DC has been hacking the Russians.

I say let it all hang out!

Let the chips fall where they may.

What are you so afraid of?

You wanna make an omelette, you gotta break some eggs.

So grow a pair Planet Earth.

It will be worth it in the end.

In the meantime quit crying already.

It's called "SOUSVEILLANCE", and it's time!

edit on 14-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Maybe you should start a "Go fund me page" and buy some ponies for these people. Who cares who hacked who. What was said in the hacks is what matters. The darkness has turned to light on these people. Now we get to see what they really think and care about. I don't see anything good come out. Every hack has been some crap that only helps those in power to try to get more. Lets just be humans about this and grow up and deal with our problems.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ask Denmark to release their Troll Trace data.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: rjbaggins

Maybe you should start a "Go fund me page" and buy some ponies for these people. Who cares who hacked who. What was said in the hacks is what matters. The darkness has turned to light on these people. Now we get to see what they really think and care about. I don't see anything good come out. Every hack has been some crap that only helps those in power to try to get more. Lets just be humans about this and grow up and deal with our problems.

The vast majority of the hacks were everyday business correspondence of absolutely no interest to anyone outside of those on the email chain.

There was, in fact, so little of interest in the entire email dump that people had to completely fabricate stories to create the illusion of a smoking gun.

In the interest of fairness, there were a few things that did implicate Hillary in wrongdoing: Pay to play, where she gave favorable treatment in the State Department to those who had donated money to the Clinton Foundation (although seeing as how we're talking about contracting jobs in Haiti, I doubt this was a very good "deal" for anyone). And The fact that Bill accepted a 1M "gift" from QATAR even after Hillary knew they had funded ISIS. And, some very dubious (but technically not illegal) dealings with the Super Pac.

On the other hand, we don't have any such surveillance on Trump or the RNC, which means the picture we've been given is unbalanced and one can not use it to draw comparisons between the two sides.

In my opinion, it's very clear the money needs to be removed from politics. That's the real killer here, and we've all known it for decades.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Hack everyone, you say?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Apparently the ends justify the means these days.

PS: Start with your own harddrive. Why haven't you posted all your personal information online? Lead by example!
edit on 14-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I hear the Danish are developing a thing called Troll Trace. It basically does everything you're suggesting. It finds out everything that was ever said on the internet and it puts it all out there for everyone to see.

But they're just doing it for the lolz and the Prime Minister of Denmark isn't even Danish...

/south park spoiler

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

That's pretty much my take on it.

The hack/releases may well move on to others in the coming year(s).

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The government already has hacked all of us (i.e. we're in perpetual states of being 'hacked'). They, with Google and others, have AI in our PC's and phones studying us all in depth.

So that's part of our need for Souveillance.

en.wikipedia.org...

But way to essentially stick up for the man by deflecting.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I see. You are the exception to your suggestion. No surprise there. I knew you didn't have altruistic intentions anyways. Just like those people who claim that the answer to depopulation is to kill off large segments of the population but then fail to volunteer themselves to be one of the first.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

a reply to: ColdWisdom

By "everyone" I'm not talking about everyone.

This being framed around WikiLeaks, the personal data's on everyday individuals isn't meant to be the topic.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You have summed it up well wise one....

besides if Russia would of like to destroy the good ole USA, it would have supported Hillary.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

OHHHH so just people you deem need to reveal their info. I wonder based on what criteria then? Political affiliation? Your paranoia? All politicians? Sounds like the beginning of a political witch hunt to me.

PS: Let's start with Trump's tax returns.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

That is a fine diagram sir

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I see. You are the exception to your suggestion. No surprise there. I knew you didn't have altruistic intentions anyways. Just like those people who claim that the answer to depopulation is to kill off large segments of the population but then fail to volunteer themselves to be one of the first.

Oh, you mean like that large segment of Malthusian apocalypse obsessed groupthinkers (progressives)? That's the jist of the die hard environmentalist / climate change obsessionist's. That's the real reason a great many people resist the movement, by the way. Then there's also the scores of liberals into eugenics; there was just such a thread the other night by someone sporting an Obama logo. The thread had to get deleted it was so off the hook dehumanization against all but liberals.

Here I'm insisting we too see the RNC data's, just like we saw the DNC data's, but you're still so butthurt about that it seems that you're resisting the trend in general. Such an insistence only tells me a person wants to be controlled by crony criminal psychopaths (in your case of the Social Group Identity Politics obsessionist variety). And what more sure way to get a genocide running hot than that?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I dunno maybe because I don't think that we should just throw privacy to the wind and just hack everyone like it doesn't matter? Maybe because I don't subscribe to the idea that the ends justify the means? Maybe because I believe that humans and especially Americans have the right to privacy? But apparently politicians aren't people to you.

Like I said, if this is important to you, lead by example. Otherwise you look like just another political hack making grandiose claims without follow through.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
what tripe...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Please articulate one good reason why politicians and better yet why political parties deserve "privacy". In light of what unfolded this year, please be sure to include some kind of real world example / context (besides the Bill of Rights in general).

In a just society ('just' being short for justice of course), power without transparency is despotism.

And everything we saw about how the DNC operates in the shadows proves we needs full transparency with the parties. The jist of your argument in regards to government only goes downhill from there... and that's before we even get to the topic of them perpetually spying on us.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

yepper

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join