It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

* 2017 * ATS Predictions Thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
My predictions are as follows:-

3) The first human head transplant is a success and brings about the end of all religion

That made me lol.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I predict a new band in the UK under the broad genre of experimental music, called 'Article 50'.

Just a hunch

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What the heck... in 2017,
  • Trump will institute sweeping reforms to the US legal system, including
    • Removing all Federal funding from sanctuary cities
    • Beginning construction of his wall
    • Renegotiating several trade deals
    • Instituting tariffs on foreign goods
  • At least one attempt will be made on Trump's life. It will fail.
  • California will follow through with Calexit threats, and there will be widespread allegations of voter fraud. Other states may join the movement.
  • Trump will use the military to maintain the Union.
  • ISIS will use the interruption in US involvement to reacquire land holdings lost and achieve more power.
  • The EU will reorganize. Britain may or may not be part of the new EU.
  • China will gain control of Myanmar.
  • World War III will start with ISIS, Syria, and Iran (possibly Turkey) as instigators.
  • Martial Law will be declared in the US.

I also predict the US will be in such turmoil from the domestic strife, we will be unable to fight in WWIII. As a result, the new EU will win the war and replace the US as the world's financial superpower. But this may happen later than 2017.

TheRedneck

edit on 12/21/2016 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Fatima must come to fulfillment on its 100th anniversary may - Oct 2017
That inclydes some sort of Chastisement, bigger or smaller, followed by the era of peace. Interpretations vary greatly. My view is, that means public contact with extraterrestrials - angelic beings

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
A device will be invented that will allow people to communicate telepathically with their dogs and cats.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
My prediction.

Billie Lourd will die of a drug overdose within the next three months due to depression brought on by the death of her mother and grandmother. It just makes sense.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I PRECT Trump will be inaugurated on 1 20 2017!

At least I get off to a good start eh

Now let’ see…

I predict the sun will rise again!

That’s two for two folks!

I PREDICT Obama will NOT be president after 1 20 2017!

I’m on a roll folks

One more

I predict TRUMP WILL BE CAUGHT IN LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE

Of all these predictions the last one is the most true

edit on 30-12-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I ran accross this remote viewer experiment.... predictions for January 2017

the total video is 45:++ but heres the link and my notes...

www.youtube.com...

january (TIME CROSS) predictions by remote viewers
the forecast events begins about the 4 minute mark (introduction time)

start session with RV guy #1 doing his target:

a geologic crashing like a wall of earth...(i think a huge iceberg shearing off from the ice sheet in antarctica

a famous woman in distress/terminal...(i think, Queen ? of England ? dies-passes-coma?

inaugeration riots ?...(i think, staged color revolution & UN troops, vietnam memorial ravaged-destroyed by flash-mobs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end 1st viewer @ 23:27~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

start targets seen by viewer #2

event ? place ...(i think, central park, NYC, dark/dense clouds of evil-danger, there is a singular male subject that seems as instigator of the highly dynamic icy-clouds a Van was the cargo carrier is destroyed in grey nano-material

i am signing off to listen more intensely...about day #2 of this event progression
43285327 target-----------closed the session @ near the 33:00 minute mark

the way these guys RV is pretty much how I 'talk' to the people I do readings in-front-of while accessing the 'Hall-of-records' or some such collective conscious focus point, where information is shown to me or just spills out of my mouth without thinking

enjoy &/or grade these peerings-into-the-near-Future-by RV experts at the farsight place

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

By the Time Trump finishes his presidency , I predict that CNN will rebrand itself to stay afloat in some way.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The Great Warning, a Catholic contemporary prophecy, will happen before or on march 17-18.

It should happen before the Miracle and before the Chastisement.

Having 100 year reign of Satan to expire before the end of Fatima anniversary Oct 13, it is easy to estimate the three events above should happen in short sequence before October.

The miracle the second event, is fixed to April and this year it falls on April 13 holy Thursday.

Therefore for the great warning remain the dates before that.

Marie Julie Jeannie gave detailed description of the period in the year when the warning will come, that falls after January 1 before march 21.

Pedro Regis in anguera received messages of our lady of a Friday event to start the sequence.

Mirjana of medjugorje speaks of march 18 as being of special significance.

So my best guess is Mach 17 Friday followed by march 18, in all different time zones. It may happen earlier of course.

I don't care if I'll be called false prophet, or whether people will laugh after that. No one will say thank you if it happens, you won't have a time for that. So I do it for God's sake...If it fails one should question everything, from Fatima to the true story of begining of Christian communities...

For me the Catholic great warning is equal to the Protestant rapture and to the secular ET contact.

edit on 23-1-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Melanie Trump will seperate from Donald.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

if she does - she can come live with me

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Predictions 2017

3 – Seattle Seahawks win a thriller Super Bowl in the second overtime

So much for my life as a prophet! Thanks for letting play along!!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Sorry I will endeavour to post some of my predictions for you this year.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
APRIL 16 REFERENDUM IN TURKEY FOR ERDOGAN to be the President/Supreme Executive...

which will by necessity elevate Erdogan to the role of Mahdi or Caliph over a Islamic Turkey which has completely stopped being 'westernized' or 'modern' in the worldly, pragmatic sense...

the first thing Erdogan will do after being elevated to Supreme Executive/Mahdi in in the Muslim worldview is create a massive Army... an Army that takes it's Energy from a Muslim Tale of the 'birds' that defeated the Elephants of the Christian Leader intent on destroying the Kaaba in Mecca...

see

...the birds of Ababeel defended the Kaaba from when the Christian king Abraha came with complete war equipment, armour, and the elephants to knock down the Kaaba (Beit-u-Allah or the House of Allah) in Mecca before Islam.
The Christian Abraha was convinced that he will easily be able to destroy the Kaaba, but what happens next, according to Muslim legend in the Quran, was that Allah’s help arrived according to the Koran in Sura Al-Fil (The Elephant) where Allah sent “Birds of Ababeel to throw stones of Sejjil” on the elephants and the army, which led to their defeat and destruction.

shoebat.com...

the Muslim and Sufi Army will announce themselves as being Ababeel, birds a Diving Force of the Mahdi himself who assumes the Authority of Allah in the Flesh (Erdogan)...

I might even think that the 'green bird' prediction of the Maya for 2012 will actually be being played out in real time after the Turkey Referendum which changes the status & authority of Erdogan from just being a President in the secular sense into being the personification of Allah as the Mahdi in the Islamic mysticism system of thought

see also from shoebat.com:

... "Turkey becoming “Beit-u-Allah,” (the House of Allah) while these flying “Ababeel” creatures protecting and defending Erdoğan needs an interpreter which only the seasoned Muslim Sufi understands what this prophecy packs.

This would mean that Erdoğan has become Allah himself and Turkey will become his temple (house) at some point in time after April 16th.

the link is here: shoebat.com... amic-empire-the-islamic-antichrist-will-declare-himself-to-be-god-and-war-agai/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+shoebat+%28 Walid+Shoebat%29

this guy comes uo with great stuff in-my-opinion...
but he needs to give his forecasts more data points so the reader can relate better to the world-scape being laid out before us in the near future

that's where I see the Army of Muslims becoming the Divine birds (Ababeel). which will sort of resemble the present mobilized civilian activists in the Iran Revolutionary Guards who have formed vest-bomber.Martyrs brigades for example...the Army of Ababeel BirdMen might even adopt the Green Flag as their banner-->
(even though the Ababeel birds themselves are black with red tongues and yellow beaks in the same tri-colors of the German Flag.... I guess that is why the Green Flag might represent their Forces/Power...)

just something that is a springboard to bigger stuff coming after mid-April in the present geo-political world---
maybe the Obama mobilization of his particular Shadow Government will be an Ally with the Ababeel army of the Mahdi

RE:

In Islamic eschatology, the Mahdi is the prophesied redeemer of Islam who will rule for seven, nine, or nineteen years (according to differing interpretations) before the Day of Judgment (yawm al-qiyamah / literally, the Day of Resurrection) and will rid the world of evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join