It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There A Loophole That Could Actually Keep Obama In The White House?(Spoiler: Nope)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The desperation continues. What the # is wrong with people on the left? While he is only exploring the realm of seeing who would share the article without reading it, which says a lot, one should understand just how desperate the left is that they are willing to lie and blame Russia in order to delegitamize Trump (whihc in my opinion borders on treason).

Is There A Loophole That Could Actually Keep Obama In The White House?

Wow. Okay guys. THIS is the break America’s been waiting for — half of America anyway. Thank GOD for Constitutional amendments, amirite?

Imagine that! A black president for not one, not two, but three terms? Wow. Okay. Sorry. I’m really all over the place. All this news is just so damn exciting. Yes the 22nd Amendment is a real thing, but have you actually read it, I mean REALLY read it? Me neither. Cause if we had, we’d know that:

1. To see how many people would just blindly share this without really reading it.

2. To more importantly, get a discussion going about what we/Congress can do from a realistic(-ish) standpoint, given the extent of Russia’s involvement and the appointment of several pro-Russia members to Trump’s cabinet and administration.

click link for article.

Dear left - You lost. Get over it.

Russia is not to blame.. Your own arrogance and better than the other mentality is why you lost.
edit on 14-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Wow. You are taking a comedian's opinion on Presidential law seriously? Heck Oliver Chinyere even goes on to acknowledge this isn't a serious claim.

1. To see how many people would just blindly share this without really reading it.

It's like you are reaching for straws so you can try to make fun of the left any way possible. Yet you don't even read your own sources. Looks like he caught at least one sucker.
edit on 14-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

and had you read my entire post you would have seen I pointed out how desperate the left was that people would take this seriously. Had you read the article you would also see he is suggesting a course of action. While he is a comedian he is also a writer and contributor.

Next time read it all then comment... Doing what you did doesnt require me to make fun of the left.. They do it to themselves.

Since you missed it let me point it out to you -

So, you might be asking, what the # are you writing this for then? Well, the intention is two-fold.

2. To more importantly, get a discussion going about what we/Congress can do from a realistic(-ish) standpoint, given the extent of Russia’s involvement and the appointment of several pro-Russia members to Trump’s cabinet and administration.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Short Answer NO!!

Where are the mods to clean up and shut down all this anti-Trump posts and fake news stories??
Maybe I need to mention some Pizza to get this FAKE NEWS stories looked at and dealt with faster.....

PIZZA!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Had I maligned myself with this caustic liberal viewpoint and tactic prior to the election, I'd have certainly distanced myself afterwards. The movement is so intensely emotional they're blind to reason. Much like a child.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Do dogs bark at parked cars?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Uh huh... Whatever you say guy. We all know you are just desperately reaching so you can continue the "hate the leftists" train rolling. There is no depth or merit to this thread except to ridicule and talk down to people on the left politically. Oh and to get stars and flags from your fellow conservatives.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Lonely and jaded, party of 1, your table is ready.

You done now that you were proven wrong? Or do you have some more left wingnut words of wisdom for us all?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Sure. Enjoy your political trolling. It's not like there is any other point to this thread, another sad example of the spiraling state of affairs of ATS. Enjoy your # show.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I think more Obama would be a great error in any case.

Obama has droned an awful lot of people, consistently failed to prevent the intelligence agencies from destroying the liberty of the citizens, consistently failed to prevent corporate undermining of the political sphere, consistently failed to prevent corporations victimising and consuming the lives of innocent people, and helped corporate structures attain personhood.

Frankly I believe he would be a bad pick for the next time around. He is neither radically in favour of the working and middle classes, nor is he anti-corporate, which ANY good leader must be, in order to be so called.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The point is to reinforce the fact Clinton lost and no amount of lies is going to change that fact. If the left wants to continue pushing fake news (Huffington post) it will continue being called out and corrected.

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I agree and luckily the Constitution prevents him from ever being President again. For some reason certain groups of people dont think the laws or constitution apply to them or their candidates.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Some comedian's blog post isn't news no matter how much you want to pretend it is.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I think the guy in the article is just doing a parody of his own kind.

He is a "comedian" after all.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I don't think there is going to be an end to this childish behavior any time soon, from either side. I suppose all there is to do is to sit back, let the children scream themselves hoarse and not let it affect us personally

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Lonely and jaded, party of 1, your table is ready.

You done now that you were proven wrong? Or do you have some more left wingnut words of wisdom for us all?

Well with this comment at least it's clear that you're just trolling and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Your entire thread is laughable and is nothing more than partisan trolling.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

edit on 14-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I thought it was funny. But it shows only 226 people liked it on FB and I think the 150 number is shares. For taking up a whole page in Huf Po US that is very, very few.

There are 87 comments which are simpler versions of arguments we have on here.

It was supposed to be funny. He talks about how it makes his fingers feel good, lol.

I am willing to blame Russia, is that illegal? Does it make Trump feel bad? I am not following your outcry on this comedian's article. It appears you are one of the few that saw it.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The point is to reinforce the fact Clinton lost and no amount of lies is going to change that fact. .

Who is saying Clinton won?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Short Answer NO!!

Where are the mods to clean up and shut down all this anti-Trump posts and fake news stories??
Maybe I need to mention some Pizza to get this FAKE NEWS stories looked at and dealt with faster.....

PIZZA!!!!

You can ask this thread be removed as fake if you want, but it's actually a pro-Trump thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join