It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ambassador Craig Murray: “I’ve met the person who leaked them [Podesta emails], not Russian

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Thought's ATS?

Don't know why they keep pointing the finger at the 'russians'.

They can't sound any more idiotic.

Really.

The Russians hacked our election in favor of Trump by giving CLinton more votes in the popular.

Sure a strange way to 'rig' an election I say.

Emails, or elections don't believe a WORD they say.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
I completely agree and can't for the life of me think why they are still yakking this way.....makes me wonder what it is that we're not supposed to be noticing

Side note: Please don't express these ideas to the Hillbots. It can be dangerous. My grandnephew ended up with stitches in his forehead and had his truck keyed after expressing how stupid it was to think that the Russians had anything to do with Trump's win. One of his coworkers hit him in the head with her cell phone then went outside and keyed his truck. Lucky for him, it was all caught on security cameras.

He wasn't even a Trump voter but when he and his buddy were talking about the current craziness, the Hillbot came into the conversation and hit both of them in the head with her cell phone then went to the parking lot and keyed both of their vehicles (with Johnson stickers on them.) Crazy as a rat.

I can't wait to hear her explanation when she's in front of a judge. She's now looking for a new job and a lawyer.

The boss walked up just as nephew and his buddy were wiping the blood from their foreheads. He was displeased. He sent them both to the ER for stitches, called the cops and gave them the security video. She was arrested two hours later. (Yeah, they were embarrassed at the ER, to have to tell how a girl beat up both of them.)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I completely agree and can't for the life of me think why they are still yakking this way

Because they can't own up to their short coming.

ALWAYS someone else's 'fault'.

The standard play in their playbook.

Only they still can't figure out it didn't win them an election, and if they keep at it.

Will cost them the next.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I've noticed this is becoming so common today. My husband and I were discussing things the other day and aren't sure where the line is.....
Is it because they all get trophies? They always make the team? They were so coddled that they never had their feelings hurt. They were never allowed to be bored, we went outside and made up games....they had xbox, internet, non-stop tv.
They want instant gratifications but don't want to put forth an effort.

But the scary part....are the people my age (41) and older that act like this.....it's spreading.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Yep.

I call it the perpetual id complex.

They been stuck there for the last eight years.

What I dubbed the 'I want it all. I want it now, and don't give a EFF how crowd.'.

There is no cure though.

Kind of obvious from the temper tantrum, and hissy fits they been throwing since the election.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I've noticed this is becoming so common today. My husband and I were discussing things the other day and aren't sure where the line is.....
Is it because they all get trophies? They always make the team? They were so coddled that they never had their feelings hurt. They were never allowed to be bored, we went outside and made up games....they had xbox, internet, non-stop tv.

Or perhaps they love their country and are just a little unnerved to see an emotionally retarded, narcissistic, fundamentally corrupt, con-man, compulsive liar, over-grown oompa-loompa who brags about groping women and jokes about banging his daughter be elected President?

Just including that amongst your too much Xbox possibilities..

If it helps any...every exit poll showed that Trumps biggest voting block was Whites without a College Degree..So all he has to do is make that demographic larger for 2020 and he is a shoe in for 8 full years.

Hillary Clinton won 18-29 year olds and 30-44 year olds...trump won 45 and up.

And Hillary Clinton won the Popular Vote by a greater margin than any President in history that DIDNT win the electoral college.

Put another way..Trump lost the popular vote by more votes than any person ever elected President.
edit on 15-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Hillary Clinton won 18-29 year olds and 30-44 year olds...trump won 45 and up.

This proves my post...the rest is just more pointless drivel.
Love your country....enough to elect someone who will sell it to the highest bidder. LOL

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

Wrong the Clinton's emails came from Marcel Lazar he said it was a piece of cake getting into her emails. The DNC emails came from Seth Rich. Podesta's email was phished because the dumba55 gave away his password. I suspect it was a 13 year old in his mom's basement that is how unsophisticated it was to fool an idiot like Podesta.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
As an aside - there's no way that the incoming Trump Administration should lift a finger on lifting Russia sanctions, unless they win a concession regarding the establishment of a safe zone in Syria to help solve the Syrian refugee crisis and put an end to that conflict, while conducting mop up operations on ISIS and their remaining 20K fighters in Northern Iraq and in Syria. The US, Russia and Iran must come to an agreement there. Russia should also be pressured to pressure China to get that little # in North Korea to give up his nukes in exchange for food and the lifting of sanctions there as well.

It's all part of one interconnected puzzle that Obama was incapable of solving and that Clinton was only going to up the anti and double down on.

We need a new map and a new territory.

just my two cents for whatever it's worth..

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: Templeton

The DNC emails came from Seth Rich.

Assange all but intimated as much.

Do you think his murder was ordered by Clinton herself?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Apparently Julian is still alive and breaks his silence on the Russian Scandal in the Sean Hannity Show.
he confirms it was not the Russians.
Sean Hannity FULL Interview with Julian Assange 12/15/16

edit on th2016000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 15 Dec 2016 23:37:35 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 15 Dec 2016 23:37:35 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Caught the end of this interview last night.....Pelosi seems on the edge of hysteria! LOL

She's scared. Yes, on the verge, and wouldn't say that she would have them do with the information by reverting to a hypothetical "it all depends on what's there"

What they cannot do after all of this, is assassinate Trump, that has to be right off the table now, but my instincts tell me that it ended up on a table somewhere in Washington at one point.

I used to be a left leaning liberal progressive, and at heart I still am, wanting the best for people (but i get what Libertarianism is about and how vitally important those principals are) - but I have to say that it's almost entertaining watching them go down, but frightening to think of what they might resort to ie: war with Russia, trying to flip the Electors on Monday with circumstantial evidence, if Julian Assange is to be taken at his word.

Here are two words that need to quickly become a household name.

Seth Rich.

After he was killed, Assange came closer than he's ever been to naming a source. There was GREAT concern on the part of Assange in reaction to his mysterious murder (did they ever catch anyone?).

So go ahead and tack up a murder over this election on the part of Clinton and/or Clinton insiders at her behest.

She knows it wasn't Russia. Obama knows. Podesta knows.

There's also a tertiary FBI linkage to the release of Podesta's emails, that was intended by Assange in the timing of their publication by WikiLeaks.

There was even an article somewhere (will have to go find it, was it the NYT or the Washington Post?) where they spoke of how Russia will "add" content to emails ie: pedophilia.

I think they are absolutely terrified in so many ways more than simply losing power, but they're betraying themselves now on all fronts and that the MSM is lock step in line with orders that come down from on high as to what the talking points are - is so obvious that it's no longer funny (not objective news in service to an informed and evaluative public).

It's a total meltdown.

It was a US election. One side wins, the other loses and then the transfer of power takes place.

Here's what I think they that "they" are most afraid of, aside from Julian Assange sitting on something that he made a special key out of, to keep himself alive.

That there is no reasonable presumption of security, but where it gets scary, like really scary, is if it were to turn out that Russia was not in fact involved, or, were only involved in the DNC leaks, but not the Podesta leaks.

What they're terrified of, is the prospect that all the good guys, who seriously outnumber the bad (Satanists, dark, occulish, black magic bull#), taking back the ship, and that they are being and will be systematically thrown off the ship as the pirates that they really are, with only about a single month to go.

What's truly sad is the degree to which they are all betraying their positions and motivations in terms of what they serve and protect.

It's a terrible distinction, particularly for the entire MSM, if they are found to have been reporting "fake news".. can you imagine?!

They'd best yield to the inevitable, instead of say starting a war with Russia, or revealing the entire MSM to be nothing but an agenda driven propaganda arm of the old establishment and so-called "elite".

No lone gunman (Trump keep 6's with no lines of sight at any time until you take office! if you're listening by chance or by some digital miracle), no bomb, no war, not twisting the arms of electors on Monday.

Why not try to find out what kind of plan and vision that Trump and his growing team are forming to carry out the bulk of his platform which were only signposts to begin with, but a good start that was sufficient to get him elected.

Who knows? Don't people really want to be hopeful and optimistic, at heart? What's with all the fear and anger, and loathing?

I don't think the American people are really howling at the moon and shaking their fists at the sky with them in absolute meltdown mode.

That's not our experience (although I'm actually Canadian!)

It's not IN reality, that whole narrative that they are weaving against Trump, who they don't even really know what he's up to, or even care what he plans to DO to "make America great again".

Steve Bannon, he watches. He would know that the media meltdown is now at a near peak level.

Don't react to it, that's my advice.

Just keep working really hard, but no direct line of sight to the Donald at any time. It's time to keep 6's and watch your back from all directions - I hate to say it, but they way they are reacting, I wouldn't put anything past them, if a war with Russia is out of the question (no time).

This entire attack plan, with the popular vote, the recount, the fake news, the faithless electors, and now RUSSIA "hacked" "the election". Huh? (Scooby Doo).

It's all over the place. It just doesn't hold as a narrative, particularly if Trump steps forward, not with a reaction, but a positive mental attitude and a vision, and a plan, but Donald, if anyone is above the law, then you lose the reigns of Justice. Those FBI counter coup guys, and all the good guys and all of us - they, we, are your shield and your flank.

Sounds corny, but this is war, even a spiritual war over the rightful authority to lead, who, gave us an authentic model of perfect leadership, based on reason, logic, and a whole lot of love, and the understanding and the wisdom that goes with that.

Hold the line. Hold on! If you're entirely for the good and the right, and to TRY, then even God Almighty has your back, and it's all good all the way around.

You slipped the double bind.

I can't believe you did it!

It was like a role reversal, and instead of being all chained up in a steel cage and being lowered into shark infested waters, you suddenly re-appeared on a river bank with fireworks going off at the end of a rally, and did you ever work hard for it, for the job to serve the American people, for REAL.

That's a narrative that holds and carries water, and forms the hump of the new day on the back of a camel capable of threading the eye in the needle, with God's help, who always blesses those kinds of endeavors, and He himself even walked the path. That's the key.

Civility - Consciously motivated organizational behavior that is ethical in submission to a higher power who is God
- who didn't leave us flying blind for a moment, because He himself blazed the trial and got the last laugh while also holding in reserve everything that's worthwhile, worth living for, and as needed even dying for, but to be resurrected...?! - now there's something really special, to come through and out the other side of the tomb, into a new day of Liberty (liberation).

I know what you're fighting right now, and I'm praying and to be honest, I'm also starting to feel better and better by the day. I can tell what's going on behind the scenes, and it's a good and necessary thing. Just remember that Jesus, didn't do a swap and leave everyone else in the tomb, because the heart of the law is mercy and because we who show mercy are shown mercy and who forgive, are forgiven. That's also key. It's a matter of heart.

It's all so exciting! sorry for rambling...

edit on 16-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

My thoughts. If a person has spiritual discernment, has an intact intuition, has a reasonable mind which works in tandem with the intuition and is a person of integrity, when said person comes across a truthful statement written by a truthful person, it resonates.

When said person comes across lies, convolution and deception there is instant recognition and a feeling of revulsion.

The Washington Post. The Guardian. Both media sources were recipients of the Snowden revelations, yes? Apparently, in my view, both sources came under intense pressure from "the establishment" afterward to buckle under or else.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

My thoughts. If a person has spiritual discernment, has an intact intuition, has a reasonable mind which works in tandem with the intuition and is a person of integrity, when said person comes across a truthful statement written by a truthful person, it resonates.

When said person comes across lies, convolution and deception there is instant recognition and a feeling of revulsion.

The Washington Post. The Guardian. Both media sources were recipients of the Snowden revelations, yes? Apparently, in my view, both sources came under intense pressure from "the establishment" afterward to buckle under or else.

This is very true, and yes you are spot on especially with regards to spiritual discernment and the revulsion one feels after hearing a lie. I get that feeling alot when arguing with pc folks.

I am not surprised this was the case. Rumor has it that fox News is next in line to suffer that same fate as WAPo and the Guardian did. Especially Sean hannity who continues to Interview Julian Assange .

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Thank you.

If truth continues to swell, amplified by those who cultivate and embody it, those who still want to use betrayal, deceit, lies, bullying, blackmail, assassination, extortion and black magic to get their way will find their influence continuing to wane more and more.

Sean's come a long way (I used to listen to him and others on talk radio years ago) and may he be protected by the forces of good and true light for wanting to give Julian airtime. Someone at FOX News allowed it. What battle is going on behind the scenes there?

I am a former subscriber to The Guardian's news updates but I had to unsubscribe when I saw the nature of their articles had changed. Ugh!
edit on 17-12-2016 by tweetie because: edited for clarity.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Please post one article showing that Russia was behind the leaks. Otherwise you are just another person with their head in the sand.

Here is your proof...

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Please post one article showing that Russia was behind the leaks. Otherwise you are just another person with their head in the sand.

Here is your proof...

I KNEW IT!
Let fly the nukes!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Here is your proof...

Well least men can't complain if there is a Russian take over.

PS: It was a Joke. (Watch how libs take this seriously.)
Side note: I hope now this whole Russian topic is officially debunked. (but MSM will push the narrative anyways.)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I just love the fact that they aren't denying the emails are legitimate, which is suprising considering all the things pertaining to the Clinton foundation, but instead just go completely cold war! But what's pathetic is that people are actually eating this up and are worried about Russia again when the real enemies hold office! Scary times we live in.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join