a reply to: Tman2135
The whole 'russian hacking gate' is simply based on one single Washingtonpost article.
Based on 'anonymous sources' within the 'intelligence circles'.
The allegations made was ONLY the hacking, as far as i remember it was only about the Podesta mails. As far as i can remember the 'leaking' part was
(which would be the more important part).
No evidence presented, no official statements from any of these intelligence sources.
All in all: Fake news.
As our world works nowadays every and all journalist just ran with the story, without bothering to ask questions.
question would be:
-IF there would have been a hack, intel knows about it: Why did the actual government not do anything?
- IF they know who did it, why are there no searches, arrests made?
- and the obvious question: Pics or it did not happen ;-)
On the other side we have lots of evidence for other sources of the leak:
- Phishing attack (as released i the Wikileaks 'password' mail
- pure negligents by Podesta (combined with a curious script kiddie) as per Wikileaks Podestas password was literally 'password'
- Podesta lost his phone in a Taxi, did not get it back for 48 hours (every tech savy teenager can hack a phone in 48 hours)
- insider leak (disgruntled Bernie Fan?)
Add the dubious death of Seth Rich (possible leaker) and Assanges offer to pay 20k for information on that case.
Add that Assange already mentionend, that the sources have not been Russian.
And the 'Russian Hack' is as 'fact-based' as the 'pizza-gate' story. All made up.