It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what did the Russians do exactly?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

Right, that innocuous comment is a lot different than actually going to Vladimir Putin and asking "will you please hack into my opponent's campaign and leak any juicy stuff, pretty please?"

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

The whole 'russian hacking gate' is simply based on one single Washingtonpost article.
Based on 'anonymous sources' within the 'intelligence circles'.

The allegations made was ONLY the hacking, as far as i remember it was only about the Podesta mails. As far as i can remember the 'leaking' part was not mentionend.

(which would be the more important part).

No evidence presented, no official statements from any of these intelligence sources.

All in all: Fake news.

As our world works nowadays every and all journalist just ran with the story, without bothering to ask questions.

question would be:
-IF there would have been a hack, intel knows about it: Why did the actual government not do anything?
- IF they know who did it, why are there no searches, arrests made?
- and the obvious question: Pics or it did not happen ;-)

On the other side we have lots of evidence for other sources of the leak:

- Phishing attack (as released i the Wikileaks 'password' mail
- pure negligents by Podesta (combined with a curious script kiddie) as per Wikileaks Podestas password was literally 'password'
- Podesta lost his phone in a Taxi, did not get it back for 48 hours (every tech savy teenager can hack a phone in 48 hours)
- insider leak (disgruntled Bernie Fan?)

Add the dubious death of Seth Rich (possible leaker) and Assanges offer to pay 20k for information on that case.
Add that Assange already mentionend, that the sources have not been Russian.

And the 'Russian Hack' is as 'fact-based' as the 'pizza-gate' story. All made up.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That conversation is like groundhog day to me. It's an endless loop of "Clinton Lost and I have to justify it somehow" . They still keep even arguing that the Podesta emails aren't genuine. It's rather pathetic.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

Assuming they did anything which no one can prove, all they are supposed to have done as far as I can tell is hack into the Democrat party computer systems and lay bare their dirty laundry for public scrutiny.

If this is all,m what I find endlessly funny is that amidst all their hue and cry over Russian interference losing them the election, no one on the left -- NO ONE --- has actually denied that anything in the emails is true. So all the evidence of collusion and corruption that was exposed along with the ugly racial names and other slime apparently is being tacitly owned by the entire party and the Clinton campaign.

The closest anyone has come to defending it is to whine that if the Republican system had been hacked, theirs would have been just as bad.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The Russians did exactly what the U.S.A. does... attempt to influence leadership change, all over the world.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Lol... the entire U.S. intelligence community is lying. All the media is lying too. The only two people telling the truth on this matter are Trump and Putin lol...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join