It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First Encounter with The Breather!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Man i wish the OP came back and told us more of his encounters and experiences.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I stillsay it was a territorial male squatch trying to run you off

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jayfkntee

bump

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jayfkntee

The first time I heard The Breather was at a swampy bog about 10 miles outside of town. The swamp had a boardwalk made of two boards on posts going out over the deepest part of the marsh. It was late at night when me and two of my high school brothers went out on the boardwalk for a smoke to end a staurday night on the rez. The swamp wasn't far from my house, and i had been out on the boarwalk 100 times before, but not at night. Once, I had taken a stick about 9 feet long and stuck it all the way into the mud easily to the end. it was like quicksand.

We walked about halfway out the boardwalk, to right at the spot where i had sunk the stick in the mud weeks earlier. It was pitch black out, but we could feel the boardwalk with our feet. We were going to go all the way out but I stopped everyone when i heard something moving in the mud/water only a couple feet from the boardwalk. I couldnt believe something could be there, because it was swamp mud that would sink a deer.

Then the breathing started. In and out...very slowly...very powerfully... It was a HUGE sound. If i tried to make the loudest breathing sound i could, it would be tiny compared to this sound. it sounded like an elephant breathing in and out, like cavernous huge lungs were breathing in and out and it was only a few feet from us.

it was pitch black, we couldnt see anything, but i could hear the sound of some movement in the water/mud, and the breathing continued. My brain was thinking cow? No, it couldnt be a cow in that mud without sinking, and cows cant breathe that loud. THE BREATHING WAS LOUD AND SLOW.

I was terrified but my mind was locked on to how impossible it was, when one of my friends started running in panic. My other friend started running so I followed. I went back the next day and the mud was soft and nothing could stand in it. Maybe a turtle, but not the elephant that was making that breathing sound.

That was my first, and shortest encounter with the Breather. i will post my other two soon.

cough www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join