It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's collapse on 9/11 was a telegraph

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Reply to suvorov :

While I don't see Trump as an "outsider" by any stretch of the imagination, I do see him as a maverick. I don't think it will be as easy as some think to put strings on him and make him a puppet. He's far too "Do it MY way" for that. I also see it as a good thing that he's surrounding himself with savvy business leaders and not lawyers. These are people who have started/ran world class businesses and know what it takes to do it. We have far, FAR too many useless regulations that are killing small business and hopefully, they will streamline those laws to take the boot off the small businessmans throat.

On the topic of Hillary....

No, I don't think her collapse was fake. Why would she do that? Hillary Clinton is all about power and control. There is no way she would show her weak side on purpose. She has went out of her way to keep her health secret, going so far as to break standing protocol on going a Level 1 trauma center and going instead to her daughter's apartment and calling in her private Dr, to stump the press. No. Clinton did not throw this election. It's just not in her to lose on purpose for any reason.
edit on 14-12-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Its really great to be discussing Clinton's health on the other side. It brings back the time when all her supporters were smug and sanctimoniously signalling their virtue, such happy memories. And now here we are and the bitter tears of those same harpy supporters salt the victory feasts. Relish these days and those still to come.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

How are they not the political elite? If you're referring to politicians who are well known as the 'political elite' then you are mistaken, they are only the mouthpieces of those paying them, people like Goldman Sachs and Exxonmobil.

Obama, Hillary, Trump, etc., they are only pawns in the game being played by the elites. I thought this would be common knowledge on a board such as this.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
Yes but Trump will not listen to the overlords, why? Because he doesnt care and that is the key why people voted for him. He is suppose to be a puppet but his personality will not.

You can keep those rose-colored glasses on, because not only is Trump in bed with all those overloads, but they own his ass.

You can't be a billionaire in this world without being in debt, from loans from the world cartel.

Different boss, different hair, same old same old.

Two party system is an illusion the one world government was implemented long ago. If people look carefully they'll see all parties that play in this game are bought and paid for.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Globalism has been alive and well for a while now, they're part of the club and we're not, they even have people believing their club hasn't been established yet. Lol. The NWO took over the old world long before any of us were born.
edit on 12/14/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: suvorov
Yes but Trump will not listen to the overlords, why? Because he doesnt care and that is the key why people voted for him. He is suppose to be a puppet but his personality will not.

You can keep those rose-colored glasses on, because not only is Trump in bed with all those overloads, but they own his ass.

You can't be a billionaire in this world without being in debt, from loans from the world cartel.

Different boss, different hair, same old same old.

Two party system is an illusion the one world government was implemented long ago. If people look carefully they'll see all parties that play in this game are bought and paid for.

I mean this respectfully. Does the statement billionaire in debt of loans constitute an oxymoron?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Not if you consider America to be the richest country in the world. An oxymoron is calling it the land of the free when we have the highest incarceration rate in the world or rich when we have the greatest debt of any other country. We're the poorest and least free country if you take those two facts into consideration, yet you will have a hard time getting a die hard American to realize that.

Yeah, you can be rich while still being in debt. In America at least, the idea of America and the reality of it are two different things.
edit on 12/14/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

I mean this respectfully. Does the statement billionaire in debt of loans constitute an oxymoron?

It sure does, the paradigm of oxymoron's, and what our entire world is currently built upon. Illusion.
edit on 14-12-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I think there's a fair amount of dillusion and collusion, as well.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: theirfaceslie

She's not healthy

edit on 14-12-2016 by BoldAlligator because: added a caption

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The OP Politico story was an early attempt to discredit Trump.

It failed along with everything else.

The Politico article is from June 2015.

And the Hillary collapse on 9-11 was real, as were all the others before and after.

She had a doctor with her at all times since her collapse in 2012 (after the Benghazi fiasco).

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You have to ask why they would need to go through all of this when they could've just easily had Clinton win? To jump through loops and to have the understanding that all negativity against Trump would make him win is hard to believe. Too many wildcards when Clinton was a straight flush.

Although I will say there was a thread talking about how there was only the one camera to capture the collapse. Kind of like on 9/11 only one video in the world caught the first plane hit the towers...coincidences, thing that make you go hmmmmmm?
edit on 14-12-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

Globalism has been alive and well for a while now, they're part of the club and we're not, they even have people believing their club hasn't been established yet. Lol. The NWO took over the old world long before any of us were born.

Now the people who controlled the political establishment and the illusion of 2party system are being appointed instead of the shills who were being controlled by them all along...Banksters control the money so they control everything that involves it (as a benefit to them of course). World War 3 is not a war against other countries, but the war against the people to permanantly enslave them. To make them completely dependent on the system.

P.S I know the article is from 2015, but I couldn't find the debate quote where he admitted it this election season. but it is an official record that he gave money to Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. We are now finding out how corrupt that foundation really is as well.
edit on 14-12-2016 by theirfaceslie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join