It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The scandals from the horses mouth. NYPD intelligence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The thing about the New York NYPD is that round about the mid sixties they did a lot of intelligence work, some detectives had unlimited budgets, to keep city hall in the loop. Here we have a couple of old guys, with some of the most valuable relevant and historical information. Well worth the time to listen and learn. www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

irtTYdc8sL4 is all you post in the youtube pull down
Your video:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Just adding this to your thread as it is part in partial to the subject matter . The Cop mentions that it goes up to even military so this womans testimony is important
it is a 4 part series .

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
FBI,NYPD,Military vs. Al-cia-duh and the establishment

The good guys finally won a battle, but the war has just begun

Perhaps somone can contribute more without using vids

Great Thread OP!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

This is a link to a snap shot of the vid I posted . its text based off the long interview .

Kay Griggs, Former Marine Colonel's Wife, Talks Again About Military Assassin Squads, Drug Running, Illegal Weapon Deals And Sexual Perversion Deep Within The Highest Levels Of U.S. Military And Government For 11 long years, Kay Griggs heard all the messy details from her military husband, usually while he was drinking before going into one of his drunken stupors. First going public in 1998 in an eight hour video interview with a truth-seeking Michigan pastor and FM radio broadcaster, she now is back after 9/11 to warn Americans to beware of the evil lurking within the highest levels of government, bound and determined to destroy America. 25 Jul 2005 By Greg Szymanski Katharine 'Kay' Griggs knows what it's like to have a gun pointed in her face. She knows what it's like to have her face slapped, her bones broken and her nose bloodied by her former bully of a husband, an active Marine Colonel and a man who she claims is "above the law and literally gets away with murder." Virginia court documents and photos of her battered arms and legs tell the sad and brutal physical story of her failed marriage, a tumultuous 11 year roller coaster ride ending in 1999.
www.arcticbeacon.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Here's my problem with that. Your quote mentions 'Greg Szymanski', who I see as part of an oddball collection of conspiracy types that in my opinion were part of scheme to deflect attention from what's really been going on. Kind of like Alex Jones, but with cheap web sites instead of a bullhorn. So I immediately suspect anything that comes out of that milieu...however, it is worthy of an investigation in and of itself!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

A lot of this is like the broken clock .Alex gets something right and even MSM has its points . Greg Szymanski is not someone I have followed so I really cant say much there .Kay Griggs tell all was intresting in many ways as it pointed to the crap we see and have been hearing about weather in PG or the overthrow of other countries . Her interview taken with the NYPD interview and I may as well add this investigation connects so many people and dots that are documented .
this vid has points all linking to the other points but looking at it a bit differently .
edit on 14-12-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Thanks, I'll check it out when I can.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

The usual trick would be to "Off" these guys but I think they are so past it they don't give a rats ass . I mean they are old and probably got all the crap that old age entails if they were offed they wouldn't give a #. Or maybe the enemy is so busy taking care of things they are thin on the ground. Either way the guys have my respect.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Great and informative vid. As I see it the alcoholic general that beats his wife, sums up all this #, the General self medicates on booze, because he has a lot of baggage, after all, their is only so much crap a guy can take in a lifetime without the issues coming to the surface.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Sorry about that and thanks for the correction.

top topics

join