It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Just wanted to share with the ATS crew some of the thing we are doing these days. I want to say (just because I was so impressed) your Antar especially is doing a bang-up job helping me a lot with her analysis of the refuge situation especially in Europe. Its nice to see you folks upping your game. I especially have been trying to integrate your approaches into my thinking and analysis (i.e. Truther, conspiracy theory, just general cultural styles and techniques) so that my group can better assist your needs.

What I'm presenting here is something called cosmology. It pertains to the Grand Unification schools of approaches to the Theory of Everything, in that it is combined with quantum mechanics (QM, QFT, String) to provide answers that acheive Einstein's vision of a reconcilliation of theories of the very large with theories of the very small.

I've included them in PDF format, but I will convert them over to an image format so you can be saved that intermediate step.

My group is trying to piece together a bunch of information on Dark Matter, neutrino research and an in house project called EXPER-VERTEX (you might have heard of this). I can assure you of complete transparancy as it represents pure research. You can explore the white papers and research results directly from its official web site at woodystanford.wordpress.com...

Introduction: these are printable PDF images from our GALAXY simulation (that seeks to overlay dark matter surveys over real stellar maps) that allows zoom/rotation/points of view in 3D of the Hipparchos (ESA probe) Catalog mapped to the HYG database (X/Y/Z oordinates) and then rendered by our code.

woodystanford.files.wordpress.com...
woodystanford.files.wordpress.com...

I will edit these links such that it comes up, and failing that I'll just take some images of it and post.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
OK, seems to download quickly. Let me know if you have any problems. If you need the current codebase just request a link. We aren't very far along but it coded in ANSI C programmed on a UNIX Ubuntu box (64-bit). It has a make file so you can just type "make all" on your POSIX-compliant system (Debian/Linux/UBUNTU) as well as Windows 8/9/10 using MingGW (which I highly recommend btw).
edit on 12/14/2016 by justseth because: typo

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
OI forgot, I'm at ATS....I need to put the pictures up for you.

Hyparchos-HYG short range

Hyparchos-HYG long range

new topics

join