It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS -Have you ever experienced a glitch in the Matrix ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
In the bent of the OP, I have had coincidental situations occur quite frequently, usually in relation to wanting something. I have so far said "It sure would be great if I could get a [blank]," and got what I wanted, from your basic free snacks and drinks at opportune moments to playing with a pack of friendly dogs on an isolated beach where there were mysteriously no people to go with the pack of friendly dogs which I apparently wished into existence (or there is a pack of really healthy, really friendly dogs wandering the beaches of the Pacific just waiting for strangers to play with...I don't know which one sounds more awesome.)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

That is by all accounts the butterfly effect

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotEntirelyEvilSpock
In the bent of the OP, I have had coincidental situations occur quite frequently, usually in relation to wanting something. I have so far said "It sure would be great if I could get a [blank]," and got what I wanted, from your basic free snacks and drinks at opportune moments to playing with a pack of friendly dogs on an isolated beach where there were mysteriously no people to go with the pack of friendly dogs which I apparently wished into existence (or there is a pack of really healthy, really friendly dogs wandering the beaches of the Pacific just waiting for strangers to play with...I don't know which one sounds more awesome.)

The OP has not posted recently and I am not sure if he/she is still tracking the replies. Therefore your post is the next best thing I can respond to.

I think you come closest to the explanation. It is a kind of instant fullfilment of a wish. It happens to me very often and I have to be careful what I wish for.

When the OP was thinking about how scary it would be if an old lady walk down the street at that time , he/she actually created the event. Rather than calling it "a glitch in the matrix" (a trendy cliche) , the true significance should have been realised.

It is ironic that people are always trying to find evidence of magic and superpower around them . Yet ,when they manage to conjure it (albeit unwittingly) they look for some rational explanation.

edit on 25-12-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
‘Of course, have no fear, Thao - your instructions will be followed to the letter, so to speak.’
‘I was explaining then, that Moses was born in an Egyptian, military family. His father’s name was Lathotes. Until the age of ten, Moses played often with the Hebrew children. A pretty and amiable child, he was popular with the Hebrew mothers who indulged him with offerings of sweets. In turn, they won his heart and he came to love his Hebrew friends like brothers. This is why he was incarnated of course, but you must realise that, after having seen his life as Moses flash before him, and, after accepting to live that life, all details of it were erased from his memory. He passed through what certain Nagas have called ‘The River of Oblivion’ - this happens whether one accepts or rejects a possible reincarnation. Of course, there is a reason for it.
‘If, for example, you remembered that, around forty years of age, you would lose your wife and two cherished children in a car accident and that you, yourself, would be confined to a wheelchair, the knowledge could tempt you to take your life rather than face up to your troubles, or it might lead you to behave badly in other spheres. So, the ‘film’ is erased, in something like the way you ‘wipe out’ a tape recording.
‘Occasionally, by accident, the machine does not erase everything and you can hear brief portions of what should have been erased. Of course, my analogies are fanciful when I speak of ‘films’ and ‘tape recordings’ but I hope they give you an idea of what I am trying to explain. In reality, the process involves electro- photonics, which mean nothing, yet, to people on Earth. This, in fact, occurs often in the ‘films’ that the Higher-self shows to an Astral body, which is why most people say, on several occasions in the course of their lives ‘I have seen that before’ or ‘I have heard that before’ and they know what the very next action or word will be. In English, people call this feeling ‘déjà vu’.’
‘Yes, I understand well what you are saying. The strangest such experience that I have had was when I was in French Equatorial Africa. I was in the army and we were on manoeuvres about 600 kilometres from base. We were approaching the Tchad border and I was standing with other soldiers in the back of a troop carrier facing the road.
‘Suddenly, I ‘recognised’ the road as if I’d been there just a fortnight before. I was as though hypnotised by this stretch of road that ended with a right-angled bend. I ‘recognised’ the road, however, I was also sure that, around the bend, I was going to see a little straw hut, all by itself, sheltered by a mango tree. I was increasingly convinced that such would be the case and, when the truck took the bend, there it was - a lone straw hut beneath a mango tree. And then it was over - I ‘recognised’ nothing more. My face turned white.

‘My nearest companion asked me if I was feeling all right, and I explained what had happened. His response was: ‘You must have come here as a kid.’ I knew that my parents had never set foot in Africa but I still wrote to them, so strongly had the experience affected me. Their reply was: ‘No, and you never left us to make any such accompanied journeys when you were little.’
‘So, my friend suggested that I might have gone there during a previous existence, for he was a believer in reincarnation. What do you think of that?’
‘It’s what I’ve just explained to you, Michel. Quite a long segment of your ‘film’ was not erased for you and I’m glad, for it illustrates very well what I was explaining to you in regard to Moses.
‘He wanted to help the Hebrews but, as he chose to enter that world by the usual means - as a new born baby, he was obliged to ‘forget’ what the course of his life would be.
‘However, in rare cases such as this one, the Astral body is so ‘charged’ with knowledge and experience from previous lives, that it has no trouble adapting to what it must learn in its new physical body. Moses was also advantaged in that he was sent to a good school with numerous facilities. He was enormously successful in his studies and gained entry into a much higher school of science, headed by priests and Egyptian experts. At this time, the Egyptians still had high schools which catered for a very limited elite, teaching some of the learnings Toth brought from Atlantis a long time previously. He was near finishing his studies, when he was witness to an incident that had great significance in his life.
‘Still feeling great friendship towards the Hebrews, he often walked with them, despite the urgent recommendations of his father not to do so. The Hebrews were becoming increasingly despised by the Egyptians, and his father advised Moses not to mix with this race.
‘Nevertheless, on this day he was walking in the vicinity of a building site where Hebrews were working under the directions of Egyptian soldiers. From afar he saw a soldier hit a Hebrew, who fell to the ground. Before he could intervene, a group of Hebrews threw themselves on the soldier and killed him; then they buried him quickly in foundations being made to hold an enormous column." ~The Angel Thao from The Thiaoouba Prophecy

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Just remembered another one, A dream.

An old man in my dream staring at me, then handed me an object.

The next day walking I saw the old guy across the street, standing there facing the road, just staring at me.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Plenty of times. More than i could count.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join