It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS -Have you ever experienced a glitch in the Matrix ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
on 2 different times I had 14-to-20 day comas following extreme trauma

each time I had to reacquaint myself with the 'timeline'

I was hypnotized once but that's not even close to re-assimilating into the matrix

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I posted a thread around 6 years ago discussing bizarre physical anomalies:
Chains that Break Without Breaking...

In there I shared a few incidents and other members shared several of theirs, it was pretty interesting hearing some of these reports.

Since then I've not only experienced many more bizarre instances of statistically improbable anomaly, but I believe I have also determined how to increase their frequency and almost 'make them happen'. In other words, how to hack the Matrix and create glitches.

I will be sharing my techniques on how to 'force a glitch' in some of my planned upcoming threads, but it's a long story and I'll get there eventually, so be patient. I'm pretty sure that the system somehow self-corrects and compensates for it, because I've only experienced one definite 'Server Crash' so far. Omg what a story that one is...

Oh, one other thing, I never figured out how to anticipate or actively predict what type of glitch will occur or what form it might take, it 'just happens' within an instant of time like the OP describes in his/her incident. I don't think it's very predictable other than that you can expect glitches to occur when you 'hack the server'.

When the server crashed and it was brought back online things were different, maybe that's when the "Mandela Effect" type stuff really began? Who knows...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: Kapusta

I dunno if this counts but 5 to 6 nights out of a week I dream I am the same person (me) when asleep nut in a different world albeit similar tech but with different buildings, locations, people and demographics.

I actually now look forward to these dreams. The settings, interaction and definition are always the same but its like I am continually experiencing a new instance and growing older.

I have come to be familiar with all this. I know where to go and who to speak to.

I wake up due to necessity but always have that feeling of "crikey!'

Now with regards this, on occasions, I have that feeling. 'Hang on, I've been here or have done this."

My thoughts,

bally

wow thats really strange ! does this person talk ? is their a message ? does it have a name ?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: zardust

I was driving in the left lane on a freeway. A truck was ahead of me by a couple lengths in the right lane. I was in the process of passing the truck when I had a vision of that truck swerve over into my lane. It looked like a hologram of the truck. I hit my brakes as I was about to pass and right when I would have been next to it it actually swerved into my lane exactly as I saw it.

woh !! that is amazing ! what are your thoughts after that happen ? did you question reality ? did it feel like a dream ? or like you were in a Movie ?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

I would love to hear about it some time , if you can manage to write it out without violating T&C

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Back in 2012 I stopped at a 7-11 by the art school I worked at in SF to get something to eat before I got to work. I'm standing there, waiting in line, just kind of looking around.

I notice the woman in front of me has a unique jacket on, kind of like the Michael Jackson jackets with zippers all over, but it wasn't leather. I guess she must have felt me looking at her because she turns around and smiles at me, so I smile back.

She pays for her stuff and I mine, and I walk out maybe two people behind her and she turns right and walks down the street. I go left out of 7-11, and as I'm crossing the street maybe a half block down the same woman walks past and smiles at me.

Now, there is NO way she could have got to where I saw her the second time before I did. She went right out of 7-11, I went left. The block on Sutter st I was on was so big it would take the better part of a half hour to walk around it to where I was.

I have no explanation, but it was the SAME woman, there's no doubt in my mind. Glitch in the matrix? Weird doppelganger experience? Who knows.

wow , did the woman look like you ?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

on 2 different times I had 14-to-20 day comas following extreme trauma

each time I had to reacquaint myself with the 'timeline'

I was hypnotized once but that's not even close to re-assimilating into the matrix

Can you explain the process more or go into detail ? What was it like trying to readjust to time ? or re-assimilating to the matrix ?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

woooww muzz thanks for sharing that ! ill be reading the thread , I cant wait to hear more about it !

keep us posted.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I guess as an occultist, who follows a western polytheistic tradition, I'm used to these "glitches". I always put these down to personal gnoses, to me they happened, but did they? *Shrug*

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Glitch or coincidence. I was 9, going on a school trip, traveling in a coach. We were driving down a motorway then without thought I told my mate siting next to me to cover his face and put his head down, he did and so did I. A split second later there was a smashing sound and a shower of glass. A truck in front had kicked up a random stone which smashed the windscreen. Lots of the other kids around us got hit by flying glass but me and my mate ducked down in time to be fine. Go figure, I have no explination for this and probably never will.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

edit on 14-12-2016 by metalman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Aside from all the negative feedback I have put on ATS

I personally see dreams manifest in reality. Dreams of the future?

Sometimes I will my power for the bad. I like watching people suffer.. but then I will my power for the good also.

I guess I have precognition.

No matter what a mental health professional says, he'll agree to be a bit insane for you so you comply with reality.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Perhaps the reason why you remember the woman but your friend doesn't, is because it was your vision, and held far more meaning to you than him. You saw her clearly in your mind's eye and told him. From his point of view the most memorable part of those few minutes was the physical exertion of running. Memory fades, and more so for some than others. Memories become patchy. You remember the woman from your vision becoming a reality and then vanishing. It blew your mind. Your friend remembers running after... something.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
My sister came down from her bedroom in a morning crying and saying she dreamt our grandmother would die.
A week later she died.

Me personally have never experienced anything weird, save for some deja vu feelings and 1 time that i was dreaming, woke up and saw the same person of my dream next to my bed, but i guess that was a mental projection.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I have so many vivid deja vus and other things happen I had been paying attention by that point. I've questioned the nature of reality for a while. In fact I'm not too sure that the entire universe isnt just a Dream I'm dreaming or a simulation specifically made for me and you are just an NPC.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
hmm yes de ja vu all the time while im awake...

also not sure if this counts but i believe dreams are travel to paralell realities...often i go to these same locations over and over. they are so detailed. and each so unique but it will be a different scenario and them a realize wait ive been at these same places. so i feel they are real places that exist in the universe that i am accessing in my dream state.

anyone had that before?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
yep. The Berenstein Bears by Stan and Jan Berenstein. Don't anyone DARE tell me that it's always been Berenstain, because it hasn't.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I'm schizophrenic, quite severely too. I have a great life, great career and a great family. I don't think schizophrenic means what you think it means. That said, I can DEFINATELY tell reality from imagination, all schizophrenics can. I believe your story , things are not what they seem

edit on 18 12 2016 by Breakthestreak because: none

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Maybe it was changed from Berenstein to Berenstain after the restart you mentioned.

I do look forward to your instructions on how to cause a glitch.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Once I bought a large pack of cup Ramens and went home to eat them.
Opening my cupboard, I took out a cup from that large packaging, and closed the cupboard. Walking around my house, I decide I no longer wanted ramen, and still holding it, I walk back to the cupboard and open it to put the ramen back where I got it.

To my surprise, there is no longer a container of Cup ramen, but there is a new container of flat ramens in it's place. I look at it confused for a moment, and then I place my single cup ramen into the package with the other flat ramens and close the cupboard.
edit on 18-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join