It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Conspiracy Theory- The movies.
Ok...I'm a bit naive but the movie did got me thinking about whats been goin on around us. (Even tho I'm not in the US).

Is there a message behind the movie or something?

[Edited on 24-6-2003 by damefool]

[Edited on 24-6-2003 by damefool]

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Although it is a typical movie, there is definitely something behind it. All of the themes that Mel Gibson's character talks about are bonafide conspiracy theories that many people are focused on proving.

You know how in the movie he was a "programmed killer"? That was part of an actual secret CIA program called "MKULTRA"!

Welcome to the discussion part of the site, and bring an open mind!

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Although it is a typical movie, there is definitely something behind it. All of the themes that Mel Gibson's character talks about are bonafide conspiracy theories that many people are focused on proving.

You know how in the movie he was a "programmed killer"? That was part of an actual secret CIA program called "MKULTRA"!

Welcome to the discussion part of the site, and bring an open mind!

"definitely something behind it"?....Pls enlighten me

I'm in HK and there is squad I know about the US now as I was there some couple yrs ago.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
MKULTRA
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

This subject has sparked much contriversy, as many of the projects(people) are still inactive. Only those who programed them know what the trigger is.

To read the site I found this at follow this Link

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The movie shows that Jerry mixes about the same level of fact, fiction and fantasy as other conspiracy theorists. But the film makes the important point that some of it is valid, that Jerry is on to something and that just because he's wrong on some things does not signify that everything he asserts is wrong.

Jerry talks a lot of trash. He says George Bush is a 33rd degree Freemason (he's not, he's a member of the Skull and Bones society). He claims that if Hollywood director Oliver Stone was really telling the truth in his conspiracy epics, he would have been killed by now. (Jerry is ignorant of the Revelation of the Method process, in which the conspirators of the modern era sanction the release of secrets about their operations).

It turns out that Jerry is an MK-Ultra initiate who goes in and out of various states of lucidity and delusion. Much of what he says is nonsense but the kernel of truth he possesses is so potentially lethal that it justifies his paranoia. And that's the message of "Conspiracy Theory."

This is what the film "Conspiracy Theory" is telling us. Don't dismiss every suggestion that "our" government is in conspiracy against us. The fundamental wisdom concerning this world is that appearances are deceptive. Nothing is what it seems. Be vigilant.

The whole article - www.hoffman-info.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Dame yeah was a movie that got ME think and you know that is quite difficult to do, in some ways it has got me paranoid.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Dame yeah was a movie that got ME think and you know that is quite difficult to do, in some ways it has got me paranoid.

Dude!.. Nothing is impossible if you sits behind the desk inside the Oval Office.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
One word damefool...

Competence

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by David
One word damefool...

Competence

True David.

But we are talking about conspiracy and I think if you are inside the Oval Office, the last concern you'll ever need is breaching the National Securities.
I'm sure the best interest that serves this country is not the truth!

top topics

join