It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC Asks for Money To Fight Trump. But They Want Him to Consider Their Needs.

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
December 13, 2016

To this date, www.HillaryClinton.com is still getting thousands of visitors daily. It's probably Democrats re-visiting Hillary's campaign launch video on the front page, and reminiscing about what could have been, if Hillary had not lost that bubbly personality and smile.

For chits and giggles, I clicked on the "DONATE" button at www.HillaryClinton.com to see if it would say, "Sorry, the campaign is over, but thanks anyway! Luv you! -Hillary". I must have mentally short-circuited, because that's not how Democrats operate, is it.

Instead, a Clinton-DNC donation form opened that said, "PLEASE SEND US MONEY SO WE CAN FIGHT TRUMP AND THE GOP!!"

What is this Fight Trump-GOP crap? I thought the Democrats wanted Donald Trump to "work with them"? As a matter of fact, a couple of DNC people were on CNN today, wondering why Donald Trump wasn't picking more Democrat-friendly "moderates" for his Administration.

The Democrat National Committee wants President Trump/GOP to take their wants into consideration, while publically begging for millions of dollars to fight Trump/GOP. Crazy stuff. Thank goodness Donald Trump isn't gullible and naïve like the MSM made him out to be, these past 18 months!

-CareWeMust

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because crazy people are crazy.

No second line needed in this case.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Leave Hillary alone!!!
Shell never get a job in politics now and with the Clinton foundation money drying up how else is the poor old biddy gonna make cash?

It was idiots giving her money before and its idiots giving her money now, I say let em, we all saw how well it worked out last time

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The Democratic Party is acting very strangely.

If they had any sense, they would trash their leaders who led them to a humiliating defeat (these "New Democrats", Pelosi, Reid, Obama, The Clintons etc.) and get some new blood into the Party leadership, preferably someone who isn't a total puppet of the giant banks, corporations and the imperialist war hawk lobby.

But nope, they're just doubling down on the same nonsense that lost them the election. Very foolish.

I think Donald Trump would be well advised to ignore the concerns of the Democratic Leadership. Though he should probably listen to the concerns of the typical Democratic Voter since their Leadership clearly doesn't give a rats' ass about them.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I honestly can't figure out the Dems mindset or strategy. Why would they keep doubling down on the same people? I think at this point, it's more about revenge and disrupting Trump's term as much as possible. Being in such a minority, I don't see how they're going to have much impact.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
They're listening to the TV- they think they can prove it was rigged and she should have won, and they just need more money to do it.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I think Donald Trump would be well advised to ignore the concerns of the Democratic Leadership. Though he should probably listen to the concerns of the typical Democratic Voter since their Leadership clearly doesn't give a rats' ass about them.

I seriously think Trump might capture a huge chunk of union voters by confronting NAFTA. The Democrats are too beholden to environmentalists, who for the most part hate industry and actively try to destroy those jobs.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Even the President elect Trump still has the donation stuff up and running on his website Trump Campaign WebPage.

I am not sure why you are so surprised by this politicians will always take donations. Guess what Trump is a Political insider now.

new topics

top topics

join