It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explaining "synchronicities" as best as I can..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
So; you see the number 11:11, I was seeing these numbers a lot this year. All I did was burn three words into a piece of wood, and the significance of this number to me grew bigger and more often. I'm in bed about to turn in and I heard a thump in my room. I believe the number I saw was 11:44 on the clock on the table behind my head.

But why?

It don't stop at 11, but more of other numbers as well, 11, 22, 33, 44, and 55.

I've seen psychics use the number 44; and I think I know why as well. The four angels, The Four Watchmen of Revelations in the Bible, and here is my consensus of my idea. - These four angels take shifts watching the world, 11 being Matthew "the lion", 22 Mark "The person", 33 Luke "the calf", and 44 being John "the eagle", the one I adopted. And I think the 55 represents the Holy Spirit.

But NO; it don't stop there either, some times you see numbers like 12:12; or 12:34, My favorite :52, which looks remarkably like omega in digital format.

But for "natural sources" like things like animals coming up to you, clouds, dreams, and that stuff.

Like I said, you opened a spark in God's eyes around you, all I did was stencil a bible verse on a 2/4, and look where I am today.. You will go very far in your life...
edit on 13-12-2016 by Samson Bessus because: word correction

edit on 13-12-2016 by Samson Bessus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Samson Bessus
and look where I am today.. You will go very far in your life...

Where are you exactly in your life?

I'm still waiting to get somewhere!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Samson Bessus
and look where I am today.. You will go very far in your life...

Where are you exactly in your life?

I think my shaky past is behind me; I have just recently found the Lord in my life, not to try this issue in this way.

I knew this year would be somewhat strange; I have seen other people with books, screen names, movies, all about things "only I would have known about". It was all speculation up until September 11th of this year, and made clearly understood in November as well.

At least I'm past the worst of the darkened eras of my life. These post below are some of the replies I posted on the other forum site.

From someone claiming they hate God.

What you need is enlightenment, you need to pay attention to your surroundings, and think of the positive instead of the negative; I too had negative thoughts about our world at one time. Today; listen to my story. I once found myself in a desert, like the Death Valley flats, kinda, I met a stranger there, all I remember about him was this black, cowboy style, leather hat. Today 20 years later, I know who he is now. I also know how I got there; I never thought I would find closure to this passion, all it took was an empty spider web and an opportunity. Today; I look into the positive times in my life, and I see how far it got me. All it took was three words to turn my life around. I was told I was going to find a woman last month, I'm still alone, yet I still have faith in God, because he just gave me every reason in the world to trust him...

To a man reading Revelations for the first time...

My friend: would you believe today is 12/12? First you must find closure to the things that you wanted in your life, or they will make you too heavy with burden. Eliminate these distractions and if you can; try to find a way to acknowledge God in your life. If you keep doing that, you will find God eventually, and you will see the messages he will give you along the way. He has a safe place for all of us, and only people who see these messages that he sent will be able to find it...

This is defiantly not the 2001 me I remember being...

I noticed this when I was reading my quotes; These quotes remind me of who I once was and the salvation that I speak of about myself today.

edit on 14-12-2016 by Samson Bessus because: In my own image of the last 17 years of my life.

join