It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Propaganda Over Russians Rigging Election An Attempt To Sway Electoral College Decision

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Oh my goodness! The RUSSIANS are kicking America's butt, with Obama at the helm. The prestigious, never-wrong, New York Times says that they have even caused individual state races to be thrown to Republicans.

OMG! www.msn.com...

The Russians are so far ahead of America, that they could probably turn our own Ballistic missiles back on us!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Wouldn't that be a bunch of lies since Obama said that was not Russia?
But I guess lying is their MO so what's new there?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

The goal is to convince Republican electors, using their patriotism against them. Convince 37 Republican electors that 'Trump is a Russian plant', with whatever secret briefing the CIA will give these people.

I would not trust the Republican party, they were quick to condemn Trump every turn of the election, and they will do it again; because Hillary plays ball.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I see a possible good side to this.
As long as the opponents of Trump have hopes of winning by non-violent manipulation, that may postpone the moment when they resort to mob violence instead.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, those Russians are dangerous...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I see too many similarities between Brexit and the current election.

Both have establishment scrambling to overturn laws, votes, rules.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Hi GodEmporer,

What is the probability that 39+ electors will vote against their constituents, and cause Hillary to win?

What is the probability that electors, voting against their constituents, will cause both candidates to drop below 270?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Adonsa

It's very improbable, however we don't know all the variables. We don't know what the CIA will brief the electors about, whether the information is valid, or how damning that information is.

Let's say it's information that supposedly on the surface appears rock-solid that may sway enough electors, there is not enough time for them to do their own research into it, it will be a matter of do those electors trust what they are being told by authority figures.

It's a concerted effort, and it's only a question of how far is the establishment willing to go to ensure Trump never makes it to Inauguration Day.

I'm not going to fall for what the MSM did, when they said the probability of Trump being elected was virtually impossible. If there is a chance, we need to be very keen on it.
edit on 14-12-2016 by GodEmperor because: sp

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

The goal is to convince Republican electors, using their patriotism against them. Convince 37 Republican electors that 'Trump is a Russian plant', with whatever secret briefing the CIA will give these people.

I would not trust the Republican party, they were quick to condemn Trump every turn of the election, and they will do it again; because Hillary plays ball.

Currently there are 50 democrats, 1 republican, and one 3rd party electors wanting to change their vote.

The democrats are wanting to cast 'protest votes' for a different republican. The republican wants to vote for a republican. I don't know about the other family party candidate.

BTW, the white house came out today and said there will be no intelligence briefing from the CIA as they do not have the necessary security clearances.

If they manage to somehow get Trump to less than 270 votes, Clinton will lose 50 electoral votes. The choice would be referred to the House to select the president. They are republican in majority and would vote for Trump.

I don't buy they would revolt and select someone else. The party came together around Trump including Romney. Trump got the most votes of any republican race bringing in more minority votes than even Romney. A large majority of Republicans attacked the dissenters after the nomination and the rest since the election. They are wetting their pants because they finally will be able to push their agenda through and get it signed into law.

These congressional republicans will not go against Trump because they would face serious revolt of their constituents in their next election.The democrats are facing a potential loss of 28 seats in 2018. If the people begin to get on the Trump program when things start improving under his watch, they are likely to support democrats that go along with making things better for them personally. Especially in the inner cities.

Regardless of what happens, we will see this play out Monday. A federal Judge in Colorado ruled today against two electors who filed a case to vote against the popular vote. The Judge said they will gp against the people that expect their vote will be represented. He told them that if they wanted to change tje Colorado law that binds their vote they would need to do so through the legislature.

edit on 14/12/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Wrong thread
edit on 14-12-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

BTW, the white house came out today and said there will be no intelligence briefing from the CIA as they do not have the necessary security clearances.

Could you provide a link? I can't seem to find any information to verify your claim.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I couldn't find the particular spot where the question was asked during the white house press conference if there would be an intelligence briefing, but they played it on Fox News. The press secretary answered that the electors did not have security clearances to receive such a briefing.

Also, the intelligence community would not provide the house intelligence committee a briefing today (Thursday) either. The committee was miffed that they wouldn't come answer questions about it. Since they refused to brief the oversight committee who has all the clearances, there is no question that they wouldn't tell the electors.

WASHINGTON — House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes on Wednesday blasted as "unacceptable" the refusal of the FBI, CIA and National Intelligence directors to brief his panel on the Russian cyber attacks that occurred during the presidential campaign.

Nunes had requested that National Intelligence Director James Clapper, with participation from FBI Director James Comey and CIA Director John Brennan, brief committee members in a closed session on Thursday. That briefing has now been cancelled.

USA Today Source

Pelosi's daughter who is an elector said this:

“Yes, we the Electors should have temporary security clearance to perform our constitutional duty in reviewing the facts regarding outside interference in the US election and the intelligence agencies should declassify as much data as possible while protecting sources and methods so that the American people can learn the truth about our election,” said Pelosi.

Source

It has also been on the news today:

According to Reuters, the so-called overseers of the U.S. intelligence community as it supervises the 17 agency-strong U.S. intelligence community, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), while not disputing the CIA's analysis of Russian hacking operations - something which would be unprecedented for the US spy industry and would telegraph just how partisan and broken the country's intelligence apparatus has become - has refused to endorse the CIA's assessment "because of a lack of conclusive evidence" that Moscow intended to boost Trump over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton.

Source

So, there is almost zero chance they will brief the electors. Not only that, but the Russians were not the ones that leaked all the emails and documents to wikileaks. It was the NSA, CIA, and FBI agents that were responsible.

Dr. Pieczenik talks about the "silent coup" with the intelligent community against Clinton while explaining why in this video . His website which is linked below is full of fascinating information. He was the one who created the regime change protocols and used it on Russia.

Dr. Pieczenik received his B.A. from Cornell University,trained in Psychiatry at Harvard and has both an M.D. from Cornell University Medical College and a Ph.D. in International Relations from M.I.T.

He was the first psychiatrist ever to receive a PhD. focusing on international relations, and is the only psychiatrist to ever have served as a Deputy Assistant Secretary of State. He served four presidents as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Nixon, Ford, Carter, and Bush Sr. and was a Senior Policy Planner under president Reagan. Dr. Pieczenik worked directly with, and reported directly to, Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker, as well as the respective White Houses.

Dr. Pieczenik was drafted into the Vietnam War. He was assigned in the Public Health Services with the rank of Navy Captain (0-6) to run three psychiatric wards at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in Washington, D.C., including a ward where serial killers were housed. He was subsequently offered a promotion to Rear Admiral (0-7), which he refused on the grounds that he felt honored enough to serve his country, did not want to take a pension and wished to return to civilian life to follow his passions as a physician, entrepreneur and novelist.

Dr. Pieczenik is an expert in psychological warfare, political psychology, regime change, intelligence, counterintelligence and covert operations. During his career as a senior State Department official, Dr. Pieczenik utilized his unique abilities and expertise to develop strategies and tactics that were instrumental in resolving major conflicts in Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, Europe and the United States.

Dr. Pieczenik was the principal International Crisis Manager and Hostage Negotiator under Secretaries Kissinger and Vance. During this time he developed conflict resolution techniques that were instrumental in saving over five hundred hostages in different terrorist episodes, including the Hanafi Muslim Siege in Washington, DC, the TWA Croatian Hijacking, the Aldo Moro Kidnapping, the JRA Hijacking, the PLO Hijacking, and many other incidents involving terrorists such as Idi Amin, Muammar Quaddafi, Carlos, FARC, Abu Nidal and Saddam Hussein. Based on these experiences, Dr. Pieczenik, along with other senior officials at the State Department developed the mandate to create Delta Force and other quick-strike special forces units that could be used in future hostage situations and international crises. Dr. Pieczenik resigned over President Carter’s handling of the Iran Hostage siege. He was recruited by Dr. Richard Solomon to the RAND Corporation in Santa Monica, CA to develop the strategy and tactics using the principles of psychological warfare to dismantle the Soviet Union without the use of military force.

He was subsequently recruited into the Reagan Policy Planning Staff at the State Department. While at the State Department, Dr. Pieczenik was tasked with creating and implementing regime change in Panama to overthrow General Manuel Noriega. As a result, General Noriega repeatedly accused Dr. Pieczenik in the Panamanian newspaper, La Critica, of being an “assassin” and neutralizing several of Noriega’s associates.
Source

The man is a bad-ass. He is well connected and should be listened to seriously.

Here is Dr. Pieczenik's website.

edit on 15/12/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I find it unlikely at this point, had the Jill Stein recount request been semi-successful it would be a different story. Although I won't discount the possibility yet, there has been no announcement denying the request.

Haven't look into this Dr. Pieczenik, not familiar with him. It seem he switched sides a few years ago, forsaking the CFR and quietly siding with the AEI. From that video, it means that the AEI is most likely behind the leaks instead of Russia.

Take everything with a grain of salt, especially from a Master of Propaganda. I do know a little more details about Noriega than the information provided in your quote.

Your post does put a lot of things into perspective:

AEI is most likely the ones behind the wikileaks, FBI probes, and maybe a few of the recent Islamic terror attacks.

CFR is most likely behind the 'fake news' narrative(Russian hacking/CIA/Recounts/Electoral briefing), and the deployment of 'peaceful' rioters/revolutionary springs.

We'll see which one holds the reigns of power come Monday.
edit on 15-12-2016 by GodEmperor because: sp

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
That's the beautiful thing. We don't have to wait long to find out. Since they only turned 1 republican and 50 democrats have jumped ship portends the outcome. I think it is funny all the Hollywood liberals begging in that commercial or video for electors to turn on Trump. I just saw part of it on the news.

If he makes it past Monday, it will start a new phase in the revolt. Trump is looking like the Teflon Don. However, it won't be stopping for the next 4 years. Can you imagine the crap storm coming in 2020 if he is doing well and has more voters in the next election? I don't think I can put up with another election like this one.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hi GodEmperor and readers,
In light of recent death threats against unpledged electors, and in light of the count going up to 50+ electors who have been ordered by Nancy Pelosi's daughter to change their votes, may I re-ask statistical questions?

What's the probability that 37+ trump-state electors will vote against their constituents, and vote Hillary?
What's the probability that, due to elector's voting against constituents, that both candidates will drop below 270?

Questions about the death threats (which ought to be taken seriously)

Will the purps (1st degree murderers) receive presidential pardons from obama?
Is George Soros funding the effort to murder electors (who fail to vote for Hillary)?
Will Comey's FBI even investigate murder cases (of murdered electors)? hell no!
Is Comey's FBI even investigating the death threats? doubtful
Will some of Trump electors, out of mortal fear, acquiesce to the demands of Hillary's handlers?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join