It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military presence in New York City including 2 helicopters and Hercules aircraft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Could it be Spooky?

www.youtube.com...

Think of this the next time you think its just an innocuous C-130. Could it be an AC-130?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

It's an HC. AF serial number 88-2102, Lockheed C/N 5210.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

"A military plane circled low over Manhattan for several minutes on Wednesday afternoon, and the NYPD apparently doesn’t know why."

From your article OP, dated todays date 12-13-16. Today is Tuesday not Wednesday. Simple mistake or the usual BS before a false flag?

They feel guilty about complete failure to keep us safe on 9/11 so they are trying to make their presence felt.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
to circle the city for that duration? Sounds to me like some internal operation between the factions that rule secretly. Several factions within the establishment have their own units, senators and governors that can make things happen. Sometimes they direct them at each other. When they are directed at a known target, they will usually chalk it up to a drill, or a lone threat that is neutralized. The factions from within frequently utilize these assets against each other. Things like temporary blackouts at the White House while President is on site and random shoot outs at federal facilities where individuals are killed but given little fanfare are some examples of the establishment fighting itself and spinning a story to cover it up.

Someone died in an operation related to that plane flying, but it will be very discreet. Could be an employee of any number of agencies that needed an armed discreet elimination. Witnesses to the event on the ground will be told it was a drill, but temporarily detained for a proper 'debriefing', thanked for their service to the country, and then become reluctant to speak of it.

Keep an eye out in the small independent (usually free) newspapers that may report a local incident that does not fit right. The MSM will only give the official statement, but if you look hard enough one can piece together the real where, when, and how. The why and the who are usually never known, and thats when you know it was done successfully. An identity is usually only exposed during a botched raid and a character hit piece needs to be done to justify the outlandish follow up.

That awol cop out of California a few years back. something dorner I think. that was an example of an internal audit that went wrong and became a big manhunt with corresponding character assassination for public support. This could be a similar incident, but was handled properly.

that's my take on it.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Are they still performing any operations or exercises?

Decided to look at my flight radar when I heard a helicopter fly over me (I live right next to NYC).
Started seeing some planes without (the ones that are blank and have no information on them) fly over the city at 1,400-1,900 feet.
That seems pretty low!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

is it against the T&C to ask for half a gram of what he had ^

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Lol I get carried away with my imagination...no drugs needed I'm a bit of a loony

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It was a USSS operation...or was it?

newyork.cbslocal.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

How the hell do YOU know? You must have unbelievable vision.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

How the hell do YOU know? You must have unbelievable vision.

Or he just knows where to find the information. Like the twitter post that is now in the OP.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Best guess it was practicing SAR over the city. HC-130Ns are getting some upgrades. I wonder if they had assets on the ground they were playing with to test out new gear in major Urban center.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The type and AF serial number are part of the transponder display on the twitter feed. Once you have the tail number you can find everything about it.

It was built in 1988 on a C-130H airframe, and was converted on the line into an HC-130P(N), at the Lockheed plant in Marietta, GA.
edit on 12/14/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

The type and AF serial number are part of the transponder display on the twitter feed. Once you have the tail number you can find everything about it.

Thank you for your kind clarification. Twitter sounds very pussyfied. John Wayne wouldn't twitter. George S. Patton wouldn't twitter. J. Edgar Hoover..... scratch that. yeah anyway ....I am a goddamn Luddite ...see...and proud of it! If I were you, I'd change the goddamn name of twitter.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Twitter is usually trash as far as social mediaing goes. But it is one helluva resource for getting breaking action from places the media has not gotten to yet. I found much more content for my Mosul liberation thread on twitter and youtube than I could from MSM.

It has its uses. For instance, I now crawl through twitter daily for updates in certain hotspots, but I have no twitter handle. It actually is a fairly decent resource when looking for gathering information from on the ground actions in the current hotspots in mid east, africa, ukraine and such.

As far as sharing ones delight over food items or other trivial matters, I don't really do any of that nor is it necessary to do so to find the great content being shared from around the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join