It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Screams " Santa does not exist " to kids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Why some people are hell bent to destroy the spirit of Christmas? I wish this pastor gets reindeer poop on his head this Christmas, just for the fun of it!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
Pastor Screams " Santa does not exist " to kids

The irony is almost palpable!
There is more evidence for Santa than Jesus!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'm looking at it from two sides here.

On the one hand this douche bag was way out of line. This is a public avenue and he's being abusive to young minds by being loud and vulgar about his beliefs, what he did was inexcusable for a man in his position even more so.

The other side of the coin, always be honest with children. Don't lie to them when they are young, because when they are older, they will subconsciously lack Trust for those they love who lied to them, whether it was for fun or not, whether everyone does it or not. Don't be a sheep, be honest, be truthful. People grow up with so many TRUST issues, it's not funny anymore. And it effects them for the remainder of their lives.

I believed everything i was told as a child, because the idea that anyone I loved would ever lie to me, about anything, never even entered my mind. So I believed innocently everything that I was told. It effected me on a non physical level. And for some reason, throughout my teens, I never Trusted anyone. Why? Obviously due to being lied to by those I loved, again, on a higher subconscious level. I took everything as literal.

Not all children think the same or comprehend in the same way, but those who do, are affected, whether anyone agrees with or believes in the psychological effects.

Take or leave my comments, I don't really care.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The secret Santa police have been notified he is on the naughty list for all time...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Syphone

Santa is just an extension of the god meme. He is always watching and will reward or punish you accordingly. Except god can't be used to hand out actual gifts and therefore cannot be used for the instant gratification of making your kids behave. Kids can't really understand the threat of hell fire or eternal damnation, but they do understand getting things or not getting things. Which supports the whole "do what your told, and you will be rewarded" policy of all modern societies. The only thing i have ever seen the santa meme used for is to coerce children into "behaving". All the while setting them up to believe in other non reality traditions.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Just another anti-Christian propaganda piece.

If I went to the mall and yelled at children that Santa was fake do you think the headline would read "IT Programmer yells at children that Santa isn't real"?

Of course not.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
At the core of it..some people are just miserable prick's, and they want everyone else to feel the same.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join