It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About spirit guides and what IF I wish to cancel my guide and his contracts - send him home

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yeah, Yeah. I see, I screwed up with that. I should have said my spirit guide does not try to control me. It does influence me.

I was wrong. Mark that one on the calender, If there is one day without a mark on it at the end of the year I will be really impressed with myself. I probably slept the whole day that day.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: solargeddon

But from what I'm seeing it appears channeling leeches a person's life force. That's why I never considered channeling in the first place.

OP sorry if this is off topic but I was writing this because I'm noticing a trend among channelers and declining mental health and I want to warn people.

Oh, I'm not suggesting channelling....I didn't use the word in my post deliberately for that reason, given that they are around us most of the time, I merely meant just talk to them casually, not in any meaningful way, just "Hey, get off my back!"

As they are around, they will hear it through your thoughts, said enough times I'm sure their guide would get the message and back off.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
As the title states and please do not ask me "why" or "guides are gooood" or anything that derails the topic. I am just very curious about this topic as google does not provide any info about it. There is info that if you derail from your contract, your "divine" guide will cause you health problems to bring you back on track... but it doesnt say how WE CAUSE health problems to our guides.

I am against contracts, in order for a divine being to force me sign a contract, there is nothing more evil than that. There is reasons if someone wants or demands a contract and that is to avoid any accusations is it? So not only you are forced into something your guide and his higher chose for you, but you also forced into signing for their safety as well.

So I am very curious, how to cancel a contract, even how to send home my guide, or even better, torture him/her a bit... (the last part is just kidding).

I don't trust anyone living or dead. The best deal I have been offered more or less is being like a buffer between alien advanced beings and earth based humans who exist in their own isolated sphere in the grand scheme of things. That way the alien party (no known references I have found anywhere except those blue jumpsuit aliens) isn't bothered by anyone inside the sphere. They can't use any violence you see and violating free will is also a form of violence. I have no problems with that in that deal however. What is in it for me is a kind of bliss of not being dependent on a place in the earth afterlife. Like I don't have to accept someone's opinion about something or else I'll have a less nice afterlife, that kind of thing. There's no actual contract or agreement though, it's more like there's a wall they've chosen to build and I respect that and they left stuff behind for anyone willing to keep that wall there on the inside sort to speak. They've also left different kind of stuff like games to learn but also recover from the many trauma's, there's puzzles involving ethics and such and one day I'll get it all and a door might open to their side and I'd be free. That day might be centuries away, but what else is there to do that would lead to such a reward. I'm not an expert though and I mess up a lot of things frequently but it is still the best thing I have come across.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I remember a script from my country it said, all humans have (Demons, or guides or guardian angels) and some people (we call them gifted today? But do not get confused with witchcraft or any hunger for power being) their soul reflects light directly from the source , only those don't have any guides and they are a threat for the big contract business, because they do damage control and they cannot control them.

But I feel certain that is in the choice of every soul to stop signing contracts, really what happens then.

edit on 13-12-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Yeah, Yeah. I see, I screwed up with that. I should have said my spirit guide does not try to control me. It does influence me.

I was wrong. Mark that one on the calender, If there is one day without a mark on it at the end of the year I will be really impressed with myself. I probably slept the whole day that day.

What is a SG like Ricky?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

I don't quite get your point, you don't have guide if you are evolved enought to not have spécific one.
You are able to fly of the nest when you have your wing before that you're stuck in it... seems pretty logic to me

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
SO GOOD to see you post my friend.
I thought you had left the building.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The only thing I can attest to is the scriptural procedure for 'asking your guide' to leave, that's to get that demon out of your head.

I'm sorry, but when it comes to a spirit you 1000000% do NOT know even 1% of what it is you're truly dealing with, only that which it presents itself to be - you have absolutely zero measure of character or intent only that which it tells you.
Demons masquerade as loved ones and mental illnesses in the Bible, so why not now?

We are NOT to consult with the spiritual world, we're not ready.
The dead do NOT speak Biblicaly, you're not even supposed to pray for them. The dead are in a state of rest and their judgement is set for the great reveal (as I cal it). These 'spirits' you're talking to are outside of our realm to comprehend and should be ignored at best. Ask them about the savior Jesus Christ and watch 'em squirm.......
Watch yourself if you're dabbling with this stuff, I watched it (over 15 years) totally destroy my best friends life....

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

You cannot cancel a "contract" with a guide because there is none.

But,
you can ignore them completely.
Pretty much the same thing.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: rickymouse

What is a SG like Ricky?

Do you ever talk to yourself in your head? ask, now what would cause that to happen or wonder what was the best way to go? Then the answer comes to you. It is something you probably don't consciously know yet when you check the answer, it is right. Now, you ask yourself if someone is going to come over, then half an hour they are knocking on the door.

Does someone know the answer to the questions you asked. of course. what is a spirit guide you ask? It could be others informing you of what you ask, telepathically, spirit to spirit. It could be your subconscious actually is a lot smarter than your consciousness. That is another possibility. Now what does spirit refer to, it could be a wisdom we do not know we have that is connected to other beings, even the trees. Trees are more like antennas, helping to transmit signals and absorb signals.

What is a spirit guide, I do not know, I just know if I ask a question the answer will appear and I have to research what that answer means and it is always right. But only in relation to what man already knows. Everything can be verified. I think it is a link between our subconsciousness and the subconscious of others that can relay messages or warnings.

Watch cats intermingle, they do not talk yet they seem to know what the other knows. When I am going to get the cat food out of the fridge, one cat comes from the livingroom, another from the bedroom and another from upstairs. No sound is made by the cats, I go into the fridge often, only when I get the catfood out do they appear.

So this link between life in nature could be considered a spirit guide, depending on what you want to know depends on who or what you connect to. This link is an entity, but you have to know how to use it but then again maybe you don't. what if you knew that a driver just crashed ahead of you and just happened to feel like slowing down and avoid the accident. What if you are thinking of someone because they are on their way to your house, or because you asked the spirit guide the guide relayed the message and the person decided to come over.

So then would your spirit guide actually be your subconscious linking to other living things? It could be. That could actually be our word for the holy spirit, the holy spirit is the spirit of the wisdom of god. Think about that.

Or I could just be a little nuts for believing this, that is kind of my hope, sane is boring.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

You cannot cancel a "contract" with a guide because there is none.

But,
you can ignore them completely.
Pretty much the same thing.

Sure you can, just take the r out of contract. Darn when people can't interpret the spirit guide correctly, They ought to clean the wax out of their third ear.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Usually its the person seeking the guide. Not the other way around.
The peson will subject themselves to which ever task his or her creed asigns to their faith as being the bases of contact with a spirit guide. That person agrees and does what ever it may be to find said guide.
Now i never heard of any contracts being signed, but let me tell you this, if this entity starts asking for your credit card number, hang up immediately and block their caller id.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Hey Gut, thanks for posting that. I have never seen this particular video before, nor have I heard of the people mentioned in it. I do, however, believe completely in the message of that video due to my own experience. Nice to see you posting brother, I miss you around here.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Hey my friend, great to see you too! Hope you're doing well. I witnessed the aftermath of "spirit guides" on a group of friends/social acquaintances a few years back. That was an extreme set of incidenences I would say, but I don't see the other folk I know who have spirit guides benefitting in any way either. They claim benefit, but I don't see them doing better or growing in any significant way. Thusly I see no personal evidence of benefit and enough evidence of negative energies to just say no to the concept.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: stealthyaroura

SO GOOD to see you post my friend.
I thought you had left the building.

Haha...I had, but like that certain proverbial penny... Mang, I'm realizing how much I missed some of y'all!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Bro, you talk about it like its a subscription to charter or direct TV or some sh*t. You don't have to follow any contract or orders for that matter. Breathe. Focus on what you want. Flow with it.

Think of a guide as just that, something showing you a path.

Nothing can dictate which one you choose. Humans were blessed with freedom to make our own decisions, even re-negotiotiate them. Timshel. Thou Mayest.. You may or you may not. its our choice and were never wrong for whatever we choose.

Loosen up. Its all going to be fine. Love is on our side.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

It's like you see the spirit guide as a bad controller and you as a game character. Maybe that is how the relationship is defined? Perhaps people should ease up on themselves and start waving middle fingers at the sloppy guidance?

If you believe in all this, you should know there's no way of cancelling contracts. Sure, you could google a book that tells you how to speak to your guide. You could even seek out a ritual to banish your guide or to declare yourself your own sovereign and beholden to no more spiritual protections. The sticky question you should then ask is this; can I trust this information?

Have you ever heard that old troll joke? It's told to naive, gullible computer owners. "Delete your Win32 folder; it'll fix all your problems." It kills the operating system.

Or how about this scenario? Imagine being out at sea in a lifeboat. Do you abandon the boat and start swimming? Maybe the guide is the lifeboat and perhaps there are sharks in those waters?

I'm not saying I believe in spirit guides. I just think those who do should tread carefully for their own mental well being. Magick is mental.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

So, reading your OP and reading through the thread, I have some questions and an idea/suggestion (which you are free to do or not!).

First, I am not super well versed in spirit guides, but I have lived in a remote community in India that treats shamanism as truth and talked with a couple other people who offer services related to spiritual journeying, healing, shamanism, etc. So, this is my background perspective.

As I understand it, spirit guides watch over us but basically do not really interact with us unless we ask them to (in whatever way). The thing you said about "causing" health problems seems wrong to me. All the people I have spoken with said that health problems are caused by soul loss - basically problems of our own making that weaken and deteriorate our souls. These health problems are supposed to be indicators of what the underlying problem is, which will ease or disappear after resolving the problem. I think guides are supposed to help us better understand what the problem is, but I never heard anyone say they cause these things.

That said, I am not arguing with you that "guides are good". I'm just saying, it sounds like a blame game. "Oh, I cut off my hand! Stupid spirit guides!" Maybe all the health problems we have are caused by ourselves (or others, if they attack/poison us).

Related - I've heard of bad spirits/ghosts (not spirit guides) who can be malevolent. And I've heard of shamans getting together to spiritually attack and kill another shaman that they hate. The first case seems like ghost/devil who doesn't have peace while the second is literally brought on just by people - neither cause by spirit guides.

Lastly, are you actually "communicating" in some way with your spirit guide(s)? If so, and you just hate it or whatever, why not just converse with them and say - "I don't want you anymore. I want to live this life alone without the presence of any guides" ?? Even if you're not communicating with them on a 2-way basis - you could just say these things "at them".

I am totally unsure about the actual status of contracts with spirit guides from past lives or before we were born. However, I'm pretty sure there is not clause in that contract that says "you are not allowed to become cognizant of the contract and choose to nullify it". (I could be wrong though). If this is true, then you're basically F'ed in accomplishing what you ask for in this thread. If the contract allows for it to be broken - perhaps unless yours was some kind of "blood contract" - you should just be able to request/demand that those spirit guides leave you to your own bidding.

Be aware, however - just because you get rid of a spirit guide, that doesn't mean health problems disappear. Environmental and human factors cause problems to you regardless if you have a spirit following you around. Just don't get your hopes up.
edit on 14 12Dec 1616 by SomethingLingual because: typos fixed

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SomethingLingual

The reason for my question is not personal health issues, its not fear that motivates me to ask that and to be honest I dont care about health issues. I consider guides as guardians of the whole farma and not a guide of my soul. We die, they recycle us and place "guides" to maintain the farm does well, thats all. Therefore I consider them evil, I wish a way to get rid of it.

they are part of the business.
edit on 14-12-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Sorry, your post just seemed to indicate health issues as one reason for your wanting to rid yourself of them.

I'm not sure about fear that you mentioned. Maybe I said something that suggested fear unintentionally? I actually didn't have the notion that you feared them. Anyway, my comment about asking them to just leave (which I think mirrored someone else in the thread) still holds - regardless of the reason. If that's your intention, maybe just try it.

Don't follow the "part of the business" comment, though?

And to just philosophize a bit - it seems like you are equating an unnecessary relationship with evilness. Is this correct?
edit on 14 12Dec 1616 by SomethingLingual because: confusing typo

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join