It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About spirit guides and what IF I wish to cancel my guide and his contracts - send him home

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
As the title states and please do not ask me "why" or "guides are gooood" or anything that derails the topic. I am just very curious about this topic as google does not provide any info about it. There is info that if you derail from your contract, your "divine" guide will cause you health problems to bring you back on track... but it doesnt say how WE CAUSE health problems to our guides.

I am against contracts, in order for a divine being to force me sign a contract, there is nothing more evil than that. There is reasons if someone wants or demands a contract and that is to avoid any accusations is it? So not only you are forced into something your guide and his higher chose for you, but you also forced into signing for their safety as well.

So I am very curious, how to cancel a contract, even how to send home my guide, or even better, torture him/her a bit... (the last part is just kidding).
edit on 13-12-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Hmmmmm I seriously hope nothing bad happens. Every time I see someone channels spirits they go insane (I know someone that channeled and in the end it destroyed her mentally). That is why I don't channel.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
As far as I'm aware there is no contract with your guides, they are assigned to you for various reasons, you can more than one and find they flit in and out accordingly.

You could always try speaking to them, saying that you do not wish to have their assistance/input, not sure they will listen, but it's worth ago.

Regards causing you ill-health...why would they, that is not their function, best of luck.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well, since you and I have a VERY different idea as to how and why we might even have a spirit guide, I can't help you. I don't believe I signed any contract to get one.

Personally, I believe it was more along the lines of "hey, when I go back next time, to learn _______ lesson, you wanna help me out? I help you on your next go around."

Or something more or less like that. Same with some "living" people in my life right now.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon
As far as I'm aware there is no contract with your guides, they are assigned to you for various reasons, you can more than one and find they flit in and out accordingly.

You could always try speaking to them, saying that you do not wish to have their assistance/input, not sure they will listen, but it's worth ago.

Regards causing you ill-health...why would they, that is not their function, best of luck.

If you search on google "what happens if you cancel your contract, derail from your path" one of the things they teach you in various of articles is health issues.

I also refer to contracts, because all LBL - life between life's, PLEs have masters and guides...and contracts. Or else, define me fate or path.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

wtf did i just read?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Just my 2 cents on the subject....

If you have agreed to a contract between yourself and an entity then it is most certainly not a guide... in any way, shape or form of the word.

What you have done is bound yourself to a spirit. The contract is made so that you know that you have willingly bound yourself to them/it. There is energy that is shared in the binding that is bigger than just you and the other/s.

Perhaps if you research that instead of guides you may have more luck in resolving your problem, because at the end of the day resolving it is going to depend on your own personal view of the othernatural, as it were.

Just an opinion.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

But from what I'm seeing it appears channeling leeches a person's life force. That's why I never considered channeling in the first place.

OP sorry if this is off topic but I was writing this because I'm noticing a trend among channelers and declining mental health and I want to warn people.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

take the case to your lawyer
he will sort it out for you

just saying

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
In the Bible the denying of the holy spirit is the only unforgivable sin.

That's all I got for you.
edit on 13-12-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I and you all dont know much about guides and life between lives, we are mostly know stuff from the ancient years, modern science such as PLR and they do speak about contracts, before selecting a life and body...

I dont want to advertise, but since its free over the internet, there is no harm, the very old book by Michael Newton journey of souls and if you read case 13 and (14-15) the rest of the cases after that, they all speak about signing contracts before you choosing a life, picking a body, etc.

freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

so according to it, my question if valid and guides is a very ancient thing before even atlantis. During that time they called them demons.. but demons with a different meaning. (the word demon changed its meaning by jews).. Demon or Dai'mon means those with greater knowledge.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hmmm. I never signed a contract with my spirit guide. Maybe your spirit guide is a lawyer.

In fact, my spirit guide just tries to guide me, it never tries to influence me in any way, it just puts ideas in my head to research to find the whole truth.

Is my spirit guide real? or is it just me talking to my subconscious? Who cares, it gives me incentive to learn what is real.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

If I were to believe in guides (and I'm not sure either way), this is what I would believe. I would think that you know before you come here what you want your general life path to be, and your guide just helps you to achieve that. I would think there are multiple ways of getting you back on track if you stray from your path. Serious illness might be one of those ways, or... it might be that the illness was part of your original path. We DO tend to learn more from adversity then we do when everything is hunky dory.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I recommend the following book and the documentary below to anyone considering dabbling with spirit guides. Joe Fisher didn't end well.

The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts is not a skeptic's dismissal of channeling. Deeply convinced of the reality of reincarnation after writing The Case For Reincarnation and Life Between Life, Joe Fisher ventured into the world of mediumship with every expectation of writing the definitive book on how to contact spirit guides. But what he encountered, while remarkable in many ways, turned his emotions inside out and left him questioning the faith of New Age believers. This book is required reading for anyone who has ever visited, or considered visiting, a deep-trance channeler.

www.paraview.com...

“Madame Blavatsky affirmed long ago that "your best, your most powerful mediums, have all suffered in health and body and mind." Other authorities have stated that mediumship, while sometimes culminating in insanity, leads frequently to the atrophy of brain tissue, the degeneracy of mental powers and increasing egotism and emotionalism. Such testimony tallies, indirectly, with the contaminating presence of hungry ghosts. If mediumship is indeed synonymous with negativity and disintegration, only dissolute astral beings would participate in such a process.”
― Joe Fisher, The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts: A Riveting Investigation Into Channeling and Spirit Guides

The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts: A Riveting Investigation Into Channeling and Spirit Guides

edit on 13-12-2016 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Indeed i share GrayScale view, it's more of an entity than a guide, simple thing guide are decided at soul level and except if you are able to opérate from a higher plan you won't be able to create such a link. (and if you did you wouldn't be asking how)

If it's a normal link with an entity you should be able to break the bond quite easly just like any other energetics source

If the entity is sentient and quite advanced just talk through this maybe it's a pain for it to be linked to you and thing will naturally be resolved (lol)

If it's a bond made through magic thus the use of outside energy you're in deep # as you played with something outside of your league, i would suggest you to banish not the entity but the ritual itself, by doing so you wil simply stop feeding it... Thing is you gave your concent for it to interact with you and if not carfully handled it may cause harm to you. (dépending of what kind of entity you're speaking) so proper protection is a must have.

In my perspective channeling, or many other energetics act don't take on your life force if it does it simply mean your taking something you are not ready for. the more you practice and train the more you can do with no harm.

Wish you good luck

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
I am just very curious about this topic as google does not provide any info about it. ...

in order for a divine being to force me sign a contract
I postulate that there are no divine beings forcing people to sign contracts, which might explain why google doesn't provide any information about that.

I heard you have to sign a billion year contract to join Sea Org where you work hard for long hours with little time off and some people want to get out of that contract before the billion years are up, but I don't think any divine beings are involved in that.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
since the 99,9% of us have no memories of prev lives, we did signed a contract before birth. At least PLR teach us that and gnosticism teach us that as well.

Even Christianity before 3rd century that priests destroyed, burned, re-write and murdered millions of pre-Christians, it supported reincarnation and lessons through many lives that helps you return to GOD. It was one of the many things that got erased.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
since the 99,9% of us have no memories of prev lives, we did signed a contract before birth. At least PLR teach us that and gnosticism teach us that as well.

Just because we can't remember signing it, we have to believe we did? I want to see the signed contract before I believe it's real. I won't accept an electronic signature by someone with a different name as evidence.

Boy, some people will believe anything.

The last time I had a spirit guide me it was Seagrams. I paid for that guidance the next day.
edit on 13-12-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
perhaps a spirit guide is just our inner self, or something,

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
In fact, my spirit guide just tries to guide me, it never tries to influence me in any way, it just puts ideas in my head to research to find the whole truth.

taking that into account? It tells me you did.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join