It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan to investigate 20 voting precincts where recount revealed massive discrepencies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

One particular heavily democratic precinct in Detroit recorded 6 votes for every 1 ballot!

And Hillary still lost.

That should be the textbook definition of SUCK.

Yes! I love that one.
She should have never sold her soul to the devil!
walking dead!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority
Well Jill was right, there certanly was some funny business going on in Detroit on election night. So why are we hearing nothing from the democrats about this? No protests, calls to invalidate the votes, nothing at all. In fact we see the dems pushing a loony "Russia hacked the election" narrative without any concrete proof whatsoever when here we have solid, verifiable evidence of election tampering right in our own country! One particular heavily democratic precinct in Detroit recorded 6 votes for every 1 ballot! So who REALLY tried to hack the election....

One precinct in Detroit — precinct 152 — brought the problem to light when 52 ballots were discovered in the ballot container, but 307 votes had been logged in the poll book. The other 19 precincts that will be audited had similar problems.

Michigan Radio Online

Your quote does not match what was written in the article...did they revise the article?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco
Apparently they have changed it even though it isn't noted anywhere that I could find. That quote was there when I read the story just after the link was posted.

Here's an updated report from yesterday:

Detroit’s mismatched votes
Here is a breakdown of the irregularities in Detroit’s 662 precincts:

■236 precincts in balance — equal numbers of voters counted by workers and machines

■248 precincts with too many votes and no explanation (77 were 1 over; 62 were 2 over, 37 were 3 over, 20 were 4 over, 52 were 5 or more over).

■144 precincts with too few votes and no explanation (81 were 1 under, 29 were 2 under; 19 were 3 under; 7 were 4 under; 8 were 5 or more under)

■34 precincts out of balance but with an explanation

Source: Wayne County Clerk’s Office

www.detroitnews.com...

What a mess!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I knew it was them dirty Russians.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You'll get better.