It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan to investigate 20 voting precincts where recount revealed massive discrepencies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Russians are taking one sock out of my dryer.

It's true.

Is that confirmed by "U.S. Officials"?

...an anonymous source within the CIA......

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
From reading some articles on this, it just appears the numbers do not match for the ballot box and the counter. Most of the discrepancies are between one and five ballots, but any discrepancy can make the ballots un-recountable. Maybe schools need to teach people to count precisely instead of teaching them advanced math. Maybe we have become too relied on computers to do things like counting.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

It's true.

I had no clue!!

I mean when the red ones make it in and turn everything pinko... I dont even own red socks!!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

It was an "anonymous source"... so must be legit!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

It's true.

I had no clue!!

I mean when the red ones make it in and turn everything pinko... I dont even own red socks!!

Well if those Rooskie Devils even so much as THINK of touching one of my rainbow socks with the toes in them...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

It's true.

BREAKING NEWS:

An anonymous CIA source swears up and down that Underpants Gnomes were originally from the USSR!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Butterfinger

It's true.

I had no clue!!

Well if those Rooskie Devils even so much as THINK of touching one of my rainbow socks with the toes in them...

We'll send our best agent.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I`m sure it was just a lot of honest mistakes, democrats don`t comit crimes they just make mistakes, and besides with the liberal education that got they weren`t really taught how to count beyond those big 3 digit numbers.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

It's true.

Those damn Russians are making my toast fall butter side down when I drop it!
Just think what they did to the elections!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You guys, Russians are just a diversion. It's crab people we have to worry about.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's true.

Those damn Russians are making my toast fall butter side down when I drop it!
Just think what they did to the elections!

My son swears the Russians hacked his report card... maybe they did.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

The Russians turned me into a newt.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This isn`t the appropriate place to be posting home movies of Hillary as a child

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: DBCowboy

This isn`t the appropriate place to be posting home movies of Hillary as a child

Actually, it was Jill Stein. She was upset because someone wasn't reusing their toilet paper.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Russia is to blame for my aging. Every year I get one year older. Putin's fault. My eyes are going bad. Putin's fault. My hemmroids are acting up. Putin's fault. My daughter crapped in her diapers. Putin's fault. My car has frost on the windshield in the morning. Putin's fault. Pepe became the lefts worst nightmare. Putin's fault.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Apparently, Russia is a real concern. They have some magical powers that should worry not only the US Government but our military as well.

1. Russia is somehow able to computer hack computers not connected to the internet.
2. The simple wishes of Putin are able to change American's political choices.
3. Russia has mind control powers over WikiLeaks.

But the American left has some powers also.

1. Change the TRUTH exposed by Russia into ELECTION TAMPERING.
2. Mind control of the leftist masses to execute death threats, violence and assault upon other Americans.
3. Make Clinton's discovered corruption the fault of everyone BUT Clinton.
4. Removing the BALLS from all male liberals leaving wimpy, neutered safe-place-seeking kittens.

I think we need an investigation.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Everybody likes to laugh at the democrats exploding since the election, the butt hurt has been a joy to watch.

But, this makes me sad for my home state of Michigan. Democrates try to steal the election. Republican governor created and tried to cover up the Flint water crisis. Both parties have failed the State repeatedly.

Never a good choice on the ballet, even if one could trust their vote to be counted properly. Oh joy

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This whole election conspiracy thing from the left is a STAGGERING EMBARRASMENT for the democratic party as a whole!

Anyone who can step back and look at all the LUNACY coming from the democrats and not be COMPLETELY ASHAMED of the democratic party has completely LOST THEIR MIND!

Their LACK of ethics, their outright CORRUPTION, their MANIPULATION of the media and their DEVIANT agenda is absolutely STUNNING!!!

I would be absolutely ASHAMED beyond comprehension if I were a member of the democratic party right now. Even if I was a dyed in the wool, hard-core, lifelong democrat I would seriously be so ashamed to the point of not wanting to even show my face in the light of day. This has gone WAY beyond RIDICULOUS and is now in the realm of CLINICALLY PSYCHOTIC!

It's going to take decades to rebuild any credibility with the democrats. Their desperation is absolutely MIND-BLOWING!

ETA...I've got to believe that all those posters here who have argued for the democrats (and continue to), who have tirelessly defended these crazed sociopaths, must be feeling some remorse about those actions now that some of this complete madness is surfacing.

edit on 12/14/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Loving this topic.

Thanks, Putin.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
Loving this topic.

Thanks, Putin.

That's the real irony. Even if we accept that the Russians were behind the hacking (they weren't - it was a combination of internal leaks and the NSA), all they did was to reveal corruption in the DNC. This is a classic case of shooting the messenger because you don't like his message.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join