It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fulfillment of Prophecy: US politician hopes to speed building of third temple

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
US politician hopes to speed building of third temple

Hey, it's not prophecy. It is a self-fulfilled prophecy.

Exactly!
This is not prophecy. Just like the declaration of the "state" of Israel in 1948 was not prophecy fullfillment. There still remains a day when the Jewish people will be gathered to their promised land.
Prophecy, on the other hand, says that only the street and wall(s) of the holy city will be built before the abomination is set up. Dan 9:25

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

How do you propose that one would 'self-fulfill' all Hell breaking loose in Revelations? You'd have to know how to do some pretty super-natural stuff. Also, why would a Christian want to 'quicken' the process. I don't know about my fellow Christians out there, but that would sure put me in a pinch for time. It takes a while to help people. With all this happening, it'd make my job a lot harder. If it is to be, it will be, but I don't see why Christians would have any conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I believe that prophecies and visions were warnings of the future that could be avoided and still can.

As you know, I believe in the prophecies. But, I also believe that God gave us freewill. So, I support what you've just said. According to freewill, we can either hasten, or push away our ultimate destruction. It's up to each of us.

Guy's don't forget, even though we have free will, God utimately know's the end of time since the beginning of it. Isaiah 46:10 So God knows our descisions before we even make them. So Utimately God's judgement IS because of our actions not because he just wants to destroy his creation, that he so lovingly made in his image and likeness. So no matter what people try to do God's own judgment won't be fulfilled until he is ready to fulfill it.

My point is that God already made the calculations before he started building. He already had the bluprints in his hand on how we would act, what we would accomplish, how we would respond to his call of salvation, he knew we would fall before he created us. That is why the bible states that Jesus was crucified before the foundation of the universe.

Meaning that God already put his sacrifice into the equation before the universe was even created. Nothing suprises God, absolutly nothing. God is omnipotent, no one can control him but him. Now keep in mind that he already promised death for sin. So when we sin we are not making God kill us he's just fulfilling a contract clause.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Exactly, saint4God!!!

Very well put!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
Don't Jews believe that the third temple must be built in order for the Messiah to come?

They still believe a Messiah is coming to save them!

Yes, that's true as far as I know. You should ask someone who's Jewish, tho. I can't speak for them.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Nicely done! I appreciate ya!

Originally posted by fourth horseman
Exactly, saint4God!!!

Very well put!

Thanks fourth horseman! Wow, feeling the love today.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Believe it or not, I think this is where the original temple was located,
at the base of the Menkaure pyramid. Only it was called Mt. Moriah at that time...
the remains fit precisely according to 1Kings 6&7, having 3 rows of great stone,
8 & 10 cubits long. The "nose" of the complex is precisely the foundation dimensions
required to build a 60 x 20 cubit structure.

hmmmm

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
According to ezekiel 40, there will be a frame of a city on the south(top) side outside the utter court, this is where multitudes of people who are fortunate enough to live in Jerusalem, will do so. All the way (up) the "Nile" at the southern portion of true Egypt lies the High Answan Dam. Currently, it is retaining the largest man-made lake in the world in Nassar. During the tribulation, this "mouth" of the serpent will open, or break, causing multitudes of water to flow down into the holy city and flood it. Rev 12:15, Daniel 9:26. The people living in Judah at this time are warned to flee into the mountains and go up on their rooftops, no doubt due to the flood(Matthew 24:16-17). This is why it is imperative not to start building the temple. However, the street and wall(s) of Mt. Zion shall be built, see below. They will be built with material that will not be affected by water corrosion. They will be built at the commandment to do so. No sooner. The 70 weeks of Daniel are literal weeks, by the way.
Prepare. sjc

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Eastcoast kid, the LIGHT in your room was turned on a long time ago!
You need to see the play "WESTBANK story"!!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Myth! Nothing but myth! It will last through generations of doomsday practitioners.

It just can’t be that Revelation, a book supposedly penned on the Isle of Patmos and never mentioned for decades after Jesus’ death, and known for decades first only in Egypt, could be an angry but failed attempt at predicting the end of the church and Roman rule the author dreamed would be. Why that would give you nothing to predict. This same book which took decades more to be accepted as canon, where the author is still a mystery, mesmerizes the conspiracy theorists and those who portray a morbid fascination with the destruction of mankind.

I dare say that George Bush gives the impression he sees himself the saviour of mankind, what with his attack on Babylon and his threats toward Assyria and Persia, he is either deluded beyond all help or truly represents God’s enemy bounding toward destruction, I reject the latter after much deliberation. Satan obviously was an inferior product, for why would he contest that which he is forewarned by his maker he cannot win?

It cannot be either that Israel would just dearly love to rebuild its most solemn attachment to its creator, once again. Nor can it be that a few zealous Jews hope to hasten that which they believe in and forevermore hope to be given the deed to planet earth and the keys to heaven.Shades of Mount of Olives, revisited.

The temple has already been built three times folks. Solomon’s: Zerubabbel’s and Herod’s. The desolation of abomination has already desecrated the temple, but you are here perpetuating this myth as though it is a verified vision of the future rather than a failed prediction of the past.

So I ask, on what statements is this 3rd temple myth based; why is the destroyed third temple ignored, and how many more destructions of same fit your timeline? For all we know the desire to have the temple attributed to the Jews is nothing but conceit and another failure to understand God’s word, where the Dome of the Rock is the first of the true temples.

[edit on 1/27/05 by SomewhereinBetween]

[edit on 1/27/05 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well I believe that religious fanatics will do anything to bring the mythical prophecies of the bible to reality.

I am not a bible follower, but I am very aware that the ancients had visions of the future even if Christianity manipulated them.

Exactly...I couldn't of said it better!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyrusTheShepherd
at the base of the Menkaure pyramid. Only it was called Mt. Moriah at that time...
the remains fit precisely according to 1Kings 6&7, having 3 rows of great stone,
8 & 10 cubits long. The "nose" of the complex is precisely the foundation dimensions

hmmmm

Interesting! I never looked into this theory. I wonder if there is anything to it? Please post some more info if you have it.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Of course this will happen, the only question is when.

With Russia selling arms to Syria and problems with Iran's nuclear development, I wonder if this all could be leading to the Gog/Magog war as well (which I think should occur before the rebuilding of the temple).

[edit on 1/27/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
First of all, to take an active role in steering an event to "fulfill" a prophesy some how does not seem right, and second of all, they have the wrong jews occupying the land.

What god are they trying to raise? Feed enough blood and you will resurrect someone other than what you hope for.

And lastly, are there any evidence for the previous three temples? People killing people over some damn worthless rock.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by Justanotherperson]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by skychief

Originally posted by CyrusTheShepherd

hmmmm

Interesting! I never looked into this theory. I wonder if there is anything to it? Please post some more info if you have it.

I have a web site that goes into depth on this. You can find it in the members directory.

Basically, what I am saying is that the Israel of the Old Testament was in a different location than the Israel of the New Testament. Jesus came to the lost sheep of Israel. They were lost spiritually AND locationally. During the 400 year gap between the 2 testaments, the governing power of the Jews shifted from MedioPersian to Roman. Priestly bloodlines were forgotten. An entirely different atmosphere existed. Scripture tells us that in the last days there will be an altar in the land of Egypt. However, the key to understanding this hidden passage, is that the term "in the last days" means that the boundary lines of Egypt have shifted to emcompass the original holy land, which is located at the Nile River Delta, with Jerusalem being Giza. If you check out my site I have placed, to the best of my ability, many biblical locations mentioned being around Jerusalem within the Giza complex. This has been hidden until now. Pretty soon the whole world will know the truth about it.

Very exciting!
Steven

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
With Russia selling arms to Syria

Does that mean we lost the bid for the contract?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

How do you propose that one would 'self-fulfill' all Hell breaking loose in Revelations? You'd have to know how to do some pretty super-natural stuff. Also, why would a Christian want to 'quicken' the process. I don't know about my fellow Christians out there, but that would sure put me in a pinch for time. It takes a while to help people. With all this happening, it'd make my job a lot harder. If it is to be, it will be, but I don't see why Christians would have any conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

It is not 'one' that would 'self-fulfill' all hell breaking loose, it is a group of people in high places doing everything they can to achieve it. For starters, they would build the Temple of Solomon exactly where an Islamic holy site will be. What more do you want?

Thanks for clarifying. If prophesy is correct though, does it matter what a government or group of 'high-ups' try to do to prevent or expedite the process?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
With Russia selling arms to Syria and problems with Iran's nuclear development, I wonder if this all could be leading to the Gog/Magog war as well (which I think should occur before the rebuilding of the temple).

[edit on 1/27/2005 by djohnsto77]

For the first time, I can see it all falling into place. China is in the ascendancy. Their need for imported oil is ravenous, second only to the USA. In the battle you mention, the prophecy says China will march down a dried up Euphrates to join the battle. I think it will come down to a war for resources.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join