It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fulfillment of Prophecy: US politician hopes to speed building of third temple

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
In New Testament prophecy, before the Anti-Christ is revealed, the Jewish Temple will be re-built. There's just one little problem. It's the same exact spot as Islam's Dome of the Rock. The biggest mystery to me is how the temple will be re-built in that, of all spots. What will happen to allow it? Terrorist act? Man-made or natural disaster?

US politician hopes to speed building of third temple

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yaakov Katz, THE JERUSALEM POST Jan. 25, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orly Benny-Davis has come a long way from her youth in Ramat Gan. Today a well-known US political activist, Benny-Davis ran for the senate last year in her home state of South Carolina. On Monday night, she was in Jerusalem to attend the 11th annual Temple Mount dinner and to help speed up the construction of the third temple.
www.jpost.com.../JPArticle/Printer&cid=1106537800119

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Some religious fanatic will probably bomb Islam's Dome...that would leave it open for the Jewish Temple to be rebuilt.....sad, but it could happen that way....

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I always thought all hell would break loose if any sort of terror event was the cause.

Seems, if there are ways to manipulate the weather, that would be the "best" way to go about it.

Talk about a cup of trembling..

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
``

last month the Sanhedrin was reestablished, now another voice joining the Temple rebuild effort....ewww

...the best location is of course the same as the first Temple of Solomon. It is south of the Dome of the Rock, which makes it possible to rebuild the Temple without destroying the Dome of the Rock or the El Aska Mosque....

found at: occult-advances.org...

FYI, scroll down to 3. Where was Solomon's Temple located?

advance down to: 9. Where should be the third Temple located?

--> the above Quote ( best location etc) is found here

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
"...sad, but it could happen that way.."

Is this the same ladyV(?), who does NOT believe in Bible prophecy??
The one who said "it's been proven wrong, time and TIME again."?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thanks for that information St.Udio. It's interesting.

The place the temple should be built.. Where the mojo, or Shekinah is..

Receiving this Shekinah is vital for Israel

It sez that its all about the energy... the reason the temple was the center of that energy was b/c the Ark was in it. The very spirit of God resided within the holy of the holies. Anyone who so much as touched the Ark was ZAPPED. That's some serious energy. I believe the Ark (which went missing) is beneath the Dome of the Rock. I also believe that's why the temple WILL be rebuilt on that spot.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well I believe that religious fanatics will do anything to bring the mythical prophecies of the bible to reality.

I am not a bible follower, but I am very aware that the ancients had visions of the future even if Christianity manipulated them.

Now I will not put it into doubt that many will make them come to reality a littler faster.

I believe that prophecies and visions were warnings of the future that could be avoided and still can.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I believe that prophecies and visions were warnings of the future that could be avoided and still can.

As you know, I believe in the prophecies. But, I also believe that God gave us freewill. So, I support what you've just said. According to freewill, we can either hasten, or push away our ultimate destruction. It's up to each of us.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

As you know, I believe in the prophecies. But, I also believe that God gave us freewill. So, I support what you've just said. According to freewill, we can either hasten, or push away our ultimate destruction. It's up to each of us.

Exactly, that why they are warnings of the "future" because we have centuries to fix it or just sit there and let it happened.

You right we have Free will and also we have choices, if you know that a car is going to hit you on certain day in a certain corner will you still be in that corner that day?

You have the choice to stop or make it happened.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
if you know that a car is going to hit you on certain day in a certain corner will you still be in that corner that day?

You have the choice to stop or make it happened.

I think I would definitely opt to sleep in and lay outta work.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

What will happen to allow it? Terrorist act? Man-made or natural disaster?

Well, it's got an entire wall that is trying to fall away from the rest of the mosque. And it's been falling away from the rest of the structure for years now (I think since about 2000 is when I read the first article on it). And typical to all situations over there, the Muslims and Jews can't get along long enough to fix it. So damned if you do and damned if you don't, the darned thing's probably going to fall because it doesn't get fixed.

Also, another thing to keep in mind is that the temple has been built twice. The first temple (Solomon's temple) was much smaller than the second temple (Herod's temple). I point this out because if the plan was to rebuild to Solomon's footprint, it would be something that with modern day technology could be done fairly quickly.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I wonder when the way will be cleared (however it happens). Once the temple is re-built, we will be in the tribulation period and the anti-Christ will reveal himself. Then the false peace with Israel will be struck.. tick tock..

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Revelation 17:17-18
"For God has put it in to their minds to carry out his purpose and to make them come to an agreement to give their kingdom to the beast until the words of God are accomplished. The woman whom you saw represents the great city that has sovereignty over the kings of the earth."

Even the forces of evil unwittingly carry out the divine plan, for God is the sovereign Lord of history.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
dont the jews believe that the third temple must be built in order for the messiah to come?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
What if Solomon's original temple was in a different location?
Say, in another country.
Hypothetically, do you think this is possible?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
dont the jews believe that the third temple must be built in order for the messiah to come?

The Jews don't believe in the New Testament or that Jesus Christ was/is the messiah. Unless they are born again.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyrusTheShepherd
Say, in another country.

No. Sorry, but I'm one of those darned literalists. Besides, there's ample proof that it was right there under the dome of the rock.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyrusTheShepherd
Say, in another country.

No. Sorry, but I'm one of those darned literalists. Besides, there's ample proof that it was right there under the dome of the rock.

Well, I know that Herod's temple was located here. but I'm not so sure Solomon's original was. Perhaps this is why Jesus condemned it and it fell in 70AD, just like he said, leaving not one stone upon another. Perhaps even still, that the Jewish people are not even in their promised land, after all, didn't Jesus say that he came to the lost sheep of Israel? Perhaps they are still what Jeremiah called "lost sheep" who "have forgotten their restingplace" 50:6
Is it possible? I mean, how do we know that over the centuries, boundaries have been shifted and mislabled?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

US politician hopes to speed building of third temple

Hey, it's not prophecy. It is a self-fulfilled prophecy.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

The Jews don't believe in the New Testament or that Jesus Christ was/is the messiah. Unless they are born again.

yeah no kidding, but if you would re-read my question maybe you could answer it. I asked this:

Don't Jews believe that the third temple must be built in order for the Messiah to come?

They still believe a Messiah is coming to save them!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join