It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't we drop a Neutron Bomb on Iraq?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Nuke Iraq? What? We attack, we invade, we slaughter thousands of civillians, and now we need to nuke them? So they fear us? Respect is what we need, not fear. "A beaten dog may fear you, but the second you turn your back it will attack." D-Mob, DJFFNY

Also, Japan wasn't going to surrender. They believed in fight to the death, or kill yourself instead of surrendering, hiri kiri I think it's called. The way of the Samurai, fight, fight, and if you are beaten, fight till you die. We nuked them, they still fought. It took two nukes to make them surrender. They were training the women to fight with sticks, knives, anything they could use in case we invaded the main land.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
we go to iraq and we have this result!

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
that is crazy to think of nuking iraq!!! why don't we follow their lead and cut off the heads of everyone we catch trying to kill us? after a good torturing first though...and if they still don't obey us we should start chopping off the heads of their family members...that might give them a clue not to disobey the mighty usa!!

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
zabilgy, you deserve all of the flaming you're getting for this post which you did just to get a reaction.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yeticha
that is crazy to think of nuking iraq!!! why don't we follow their lead and cut off the heads of everyone we catch trying to kill us? after a good torturing first though...and if they still don't obey us we should start chopping off the heads of their family members...that might give them a clue not to disobey the mighty usa!!

or better yet in that mentality sending handicapped kids with bombs on them or ambushing defensless people in their cars who actually are working to get things right enough to get the US out now thats a dumb one there it would be in their best intrest to leave the officials alone let them appeaze us till we pull out then deal with their disputes then not kill the people that can get the US to leave which is the goal of the militants and terrorists in the first place to get us to pull out , oooohhhh how about this one getting caught and blowing yourself up anyway thats real smart you just wasted a body and bomb to do no more than yourself and maybe one person at most they arent even fighting using their heads, the dingbats are going to end up killing themselves off all by themselves so why drop a nuke or neutron or any other bomb let them do the work for you.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
that was the longest sentence that has ever been attempted in the history of speech.....anyway i like the idea of using handicapped people...time to get pro-active

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yeticha
that was the longest sentence that has ever been attempted in the history of speech.....anyway i like the idea of using handicapped people...time to get pro-active

Sorry sometimes I ramble, but I was trying to get it out while I can.
I work more than one thread at a time and if I don't blurt somethings out
then I loose them or put them on the wrong thread.

You do however understand I dont support the use of people in that manor I was being sarcastic right.

[edit on 3/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Have you ever heard the old saying " you can't run a smart play against a stupid team?" It may and I wish we could drop something to take out most of those "stan's" countries. When we do, those who are not that bright would do something stupid like drop a few on us . Follow me? If we could ensure they would'nt do anything stupid, I'd be all for it!

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by marinz
we go to iraq and we have this result!

Well what did you think would happen when you invade a country?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
We did it in Japan and it put a quick end to the war and saved a lot of American lives....

Yes be we were the only country to have nukes so we didnt give a damn what the rest of the world thought about us because they were scared as hell.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
More to the point...

Why doesn't somebody drop one on G.W.Bush???????

It would be money well spent.

Fact.

dh

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by USER

More to the point...

Why doesn't somebody drop one on G.W.Bush???????

It would be money well spent.

Fact.

He'll get it shortly
It's the most obvious gateway
Hooray, then boohoo at the consequences

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Hey to me sounds like a great idea. Since H-bomb only kill livings and doesn’t destroy buildings, maybe after the bombing, you and your buddies could move to Iraq and here you go, you will have a house, car, and job perhaps. But Iraq is kind hot and it might take years before they fill all the bullet wholes on the walls. So why don’t you bomb Canada? You could accuse them by saying they tried to kill you by selling you mad cow disease. But Canada gets really cold in winter plus there are other places in the world with really nice beaches. Actually you know what? Why don’t you bomb the whole world with your H-Bomb? Ya that could be a good plane.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
how could you wish a nuke on the president??? that is un-patriotic and i wish there was a law allowing summary executions for this dangerous type of rhetoric.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The Iraqi people are our friends and it would not be productive to kill them all just to rid the world of the likes of a terrorist like al Zarqawi...sheesh!

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I ask all u why we kill their children womens and old men???????

Is for freedom?!
no i dont think that and u
It is only for oil
we kill ,rob ,conquer their lands,imprison men and more of bad work for bad purpose

[edit on 4-2-2005 by marinz]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This posting IMO embraces and promotes ignorance.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
what those pictures don't say is that those kids were all armed with ak-47's....and if by some miracle they were not armed, they surely got injured or killed when their own countrymen set off some kind of roadside bomb.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
And for that matter, any other country in the Middle East giving us problems. Seems like a quick solution and one that would make the rest of the world fear us again instead of thinking we are a big joke. Of course we'd have to get our troops and civilians out first.

I've got some questions to you:
1) Do you have any idea of what you're talking about?
2) Do you have any idea how many innocent people could die if what you propose would have been done?
3) Do you have any idea that the answer to #2 is tens of milions?
4) Do you think your behavior is OK?

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

zabilgy, you deserve all of the flaming you're getting for this post which you did just to get a reaction.

radagast.....I deserve the flaming? Not familiar with that expression. Aren't all the posts on here to get reactions from people? To get opinions? You don't like my post, then explain why...instead of saying I "deserve the flaming".....or at least speak in a language I understand if you want to communicate with me....and don't stoop to putting me down...give me some facts...join the debate, dont' stoop to being a hater

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join