Why don't we drop a Neutron Bomb on Iraq?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
And for that matter, any other country in the Middle East giving us problems. Seems like a quick solution and one that would make the rest of the world fear us again instead of thinking we are a big joke. Of course we'd have to get our troops and civilians out first.

For those unfamiliar with Neutron Bombs...they destroy all living things, but leave structures and other non-living things in tact. So we could ait for the smoke to clear and then go in and take over!!

Is this too extreme?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yep...that's a wonderful idea....if you don't do it our way...if we don't get our way...we'll just bomb you....how juvenile. Never mind that many of the people that would die, have no more control over their government than we do.....

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
We did it in Japan and it put a quick end to the war and saved a lot of American lives....

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

And for that matter, any other country in the Middle East giving us problems. Seems like a quick solution and one that would make the rest of the world fear us again instead of thinking we are a big joke. Of course we'd have to get our troops and civilians out first.

For those unfamiliar with Neutron Bombs...they destroy all living things, but leave structures and other non-living things in tact. So we could ait for the smoke to clear and then go in and take over!!

Is this too extreme?

Uhm, yeah I'd say it's a little on the extreme side. Think of the backlash. If that happened, the world would be paranoid to a fault. And with the amount of nukes out there in the hands of too many - It would be pretty bad IMHO. If a nuke is used on US soil though, I think something like that may be used by the US forces. But it would only be as a response.
A mushroom on US soil? - Oh man lookout - you want to talk about shock and awe - It would be a mushroom field I believe.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
And after that, we were feared! We need to be feared again!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy

Is this too extreme?

Yes...........................................It would leave the land still inhabitable for the next round of nuts to claim the OIL. Glass would be better......

ELF should be for this as it would take away a significant amount of evil fossil fuels..................

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
A bomb of that power would put the entier world against USA thats why you dont drop 1.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm not sure which way the prevailing winds blow in that part of the world, but I think our European friends might have something to say about all the fallout. But I guess if they don't like it we could nuke them as well.

Peace

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

WE did it in Japan...

We did it in Japan and it put a quick end to the war and saved a lot of American lives....

Those were different times. So much was not understood. Radiation fallout for one. As everyone learned that a nuke is alot more than just a really strong bomb, it became taboo. The Korean conflict was just several years after the US dropped the 2 nukes, and already it was known that it might not be too cool to use them again. There's a reason why they aren't used.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The US has never been feared by anyone other then maybe the former USSR. The US is either liked or disliked. Time for your meds.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by valkeryie]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I agree my original post is a bit extreme, but we need to get somewhere in the middle...we seem to be fighting with sticks and stones and...we're not fighting like a super power. In the gulf war we struck quick and with awesome power and weaponry and put things to and end quick. Today we are fighting like we have weapons left over from WWII instead of incredibly awesome weapons that could easily put an end to this war a lot quicker than is going on. But of course, this brings up the conspiracy of the fact that a lot of the mega-rich are making tons of money off this war and the longer it goes on the richer they get while our people are dying fighting a war the wrong way.....Anyone who was in Vietnam or understands Vietnam certainly understands this....

What the h*ll are we doing?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I honestly believe the only way America can regain it's sense of superiority is to drop a Neutron Bomb on a third world country in order to tell the world:

'Hey, we're not just famous for our Krispy Kreme'

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I already fear the US and I'm an american.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Do you have ANY idea on whats going on in Iraq? At all?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I agree my original post is a bit extreme, but we need to get somewhere in the middle...we seem to be fighting with sticks and stones and...we're not fighting like a super power.

What the h*ll are we doing?

Start an all out nuclear war and we will be fighting the next one with sticks and stones. Civilization would be thrown back to the stone age. Maybe not a bad idea.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The only thing we have standing against us and WW3 is the fear of everyone else dropping the big one if we do. It is the chain reaction that will happen because everyone will feel threatened.

I believe that it was Rosevelt that said, "Walk softly and carry a big stick". Makes sense to me.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

And for that matter, any other country in the Middle East giving us problems.

The US seems to be causing some problems...can i drop a Nuke on it????

Seems like a quick solution and one that would make the rest of the world fear us again instead of thinking we are a big joke.

The US administration is a big joke. And about the fear bit, the only thing i fear is that people like you consider nuclear warfare is practical.

Is this too extreme?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I am not sure how the third WW will be fought, but the fourth will be fought with sticks and stones....

Einstein was right when he said this. He understood how horrible the a bomb was. Far, far, to many innocents were killed. You need to grow up, or at least think before you talk. Do you really think killing all those people makes things right. We might kill the bad guys, but we would also kill all the good guys.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

...Of course we'd have to get our troops and civilians out first...

Is this too extreme?

The bad guys will never let the civilians leave. You would be sentencing many children to death.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Please tell me you are joking.

Wipe out a bunch of people...for what?

Being feared is not a good thing. People fear bad things.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join