It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West Meets With Trump At Trump Tower 12/13/16 // Very Rare

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Edumakated

You apparently don't know what the actual issue is but you're giving remedial lessons? Lmao.

1. Lewd language wasn't the problem. Bragging about sexual assault was the problem.
2. Jay-Z wasn't a candidate for President and isn't the President-elect.
3. Song lyrics may or may not have any truth to them — they're certainly not confessions.
4. I'm fairly familiar with Jay-Z's catalog and I don't remember him ever rapping about sexually assaulting a woman.

1. Saying you grab willing women in the pootang is not bragging about sexual assault. We all know it is locker room talk among men.
2. Never said he was. Again, missing the point entirely.
3. Never said they were true. However, rapping about bitches and hoes doesn't say much about how you feel about women.
4. You aren't that familiar... he most certainly has songs objectifying and disrespecting women. One of my favorites is "Is that your Bitch?" Mainly due to his insane delivery and cadence. With that said, I'm sure the lyrics aren't something Barack and Michelle wants to represent their daughters. You can go look up the lyrics yourself.

Speaking of Jay Z and Trump... reminded me of his Hey Papi lyrics where Jay talks about smashing chicks at Trump Plaza... won't even give the chick room service.

..."I was so immature
I was young and having money
Having honeys come to the crib
Thinkin' they # and they couldn't get cab money from me
Some bad chicks didn't get pass the bridge
I went to One Trump Plaza on their asses'
No room service just snacks and #
Work with those Lil' Debbies and when your done get ready
The chicks I was fiendin' to smash
Let 'em lean on the cash
Will take 'em on long trips
Break 'em with long dick
There was no such thing as strong relationships
But I'm off that playa #
I need a chick that practice top cheese
That still can by weed
And can give me some good head
And I'll make her remind me, uh-huh"

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
wasn't he who sold his mom to the illuminati??

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Trump says he'll "talk" with anybody. Kanye is anybody. Donald is probably preparing Kayne for his role as the Administration's arm/spokesperson for making the inner-city better. Hope West can stay out of the hospital and take this role seriously.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm gonna say this: Who is the REAL Kanye West?

And I'm being serious. Not trying to make a joke.

Is he just a massive ego that needs attention - - - or does he have a voice that should be heard?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I truly wonder how Kanye's ego and Trump's ego can exist in the same room together.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 711117

Well I guess that settles it . Trump doesn't hate black people .

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant
I'm not a big fan of this meeting as I can't see what the he'll is so important about kanye that Trump would meet with him .

Purely publicity, remember that is all Trump is about. Himself being in the spotlight.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Jay-Z and Beyonce campaign for Hillary for months and nobody bats an eye. Kanye meets with Trump once and everyone loses their minds!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
I wonder what excuses the trumpettes will make up for a rapper meeting with their boy. After all they cried to high heaven when Obama met with them.

President Elect meeting with him versus paying him to put on a show at the White House and saying they're a role model for their young girls. Sure, same thing.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I truly wonder how Kanye's ego and Trump's ego can exist in the same room together.

Scary thought.

I read Kanye's wikipedia page. He's not the "cartoon character" he seems to get portrayed in the media.

And after reading his history, I can see why he might connect with Trump.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I recall lot's of eyes batted about Clinton and Jay z..I seriously don't see anyone "losing their minds" over either..nice drama. More bizarre than anything.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Clearly you haven't been on Twitter or Reddit lately. The Kanye-Trump meltdowns are legendary.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

You're right, I don't do Twitter, Reddit or FB.
I will look into it

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The Retardis is bigger on the inside than it seems outside.
You know I was talking about the Oval Office North.

Although we're not peas in a pod politically Krazy, our tastes in
art and music aren't too divergent.
So Ed and eKayne Bighead finally ata sitdown. Dis'z newz?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

HAHA! My thought's exactly! perfect gif. to go with the thought!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
I wonder what excuses the trumpettes will make up for a rapper meeting with their boy. After all they cried to high heaven when Obama met with them.

Trump promised to help the inner cities, he needs a spokesman maybe Czar Kanye was discussed.

(post by Vector99 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Well I won't argue Trumps love of the limelight but seriously, give the guy a chance as president. Whatever you personally think of him should come second to actually wanting to see him succeed. I can certainly say, at 70, he is in this for the right reasons. I mean he pulled his whole family through a process that everyone said he would fail at. He only succeeded with flying colors. Obama and Bush. And Clinton all got two terms. Give the guy two years before we gouge his eyes out over every little thing.
The kanye meeting, though, could've been done without.
edit on 13-12-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join