It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take your stupid phones and ear buds and shove them!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

It is just pure madness to see everywhere you go people standing or sitting right next to each other and they do not even give each other the benefit of communicating properly, as in have a conversation, get to know each other, talk to a stranger, my Mom could go into a store and know everyone in there by name before she left, she was an amazing woman and I wish she was here to show you all how to do it right.

Put your damn phones away and talk to each other. Quit using them when you drive, that is the worst.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

Yea I'm not in school anymore. So I don't see this problem in the hallways anymore. At my work if you are on a cell phone it is because you are authorized to be on one. And even then people don't generally walk and talk/text. Plus the hallways are more than big enough to go around them.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I have a flip phone with no internet and no texting. I'm existing quite well without all that junk. I have no friends to keep in touch with and my family are arses so I couldn't care less about them so why would I need umpteen dozen texts a day about someone's cheese cake they ate or some other stupid crap.

I see no advantage to it. I just don't need all that. Plus, I kinda like not having to share everything so the NSA and other alphabet agencies can know more about me than I do.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join