It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Crushes Conspiracy: No Evidence that Russia Tampered with Votes in Election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority
If the Russians somehow tampered with the presidential election results then how/why on November 8th did republicans also win majorities nationwide, both at local and state levels, as well as the House and Senate? Did the Russians hack those results too?

Bingo! Give this person a cigar and a drink!

I find it hard to believe that the Russians got into the Kentucky voting machines to arrange a Republican takeover of the House of Representatives.

Why is it so hard for the Dems to admit that they had the worst candidates possible and through the use of media other than the Big Six, people are beginning to see beyond the BigSix/Government propaganda and make their own choices rather than follow the progressive herd.

Here's a message for Dems and Jill----
www.youtube.com...

It's like this song was written for the present situation...."When Hell Freezes Over"
I hear that Satan is shopping for ice skates....

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Wait a second. So now we're supposed to trust Pres Obama? LOL After 8 years of demonizing him, he says something the Right agrees with and he's suddenly credible? So that's how this works...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Non government security groups research into the DNC hacks.

published on ArsTechnica

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
a reply to: jjkenobi

Not saying it's proof but Trump was
advocating for Russia to hack her.
Was advocating for his 2nd amendment
friends to handle her.
Trump does sure like to say things that hold consequences.
Yet since it's your messiah stating those great quotes
it's A-OK.

And wrong trump said if russia has the 30,000 emails they should hand them over. She was already hacked!
So how do you hack the server that has been confiscated and is in the fbi's evidence room and also offline?

And to your second question is it any difference then hillary telling her supporters to escourt someone at her rally out and "re educate them outside?"

Lol sour grapes!
edit on 13-12-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Talk about fake news, Breitbart is your source? The home of conservative fake news and later became the Trump mouthpiece of propaganda?

How ignorant of you.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
Obama Crushes Conspiracy: No Evidence that Russia Tampered with Votes in Election

I see that your 'credible' source is the Nazi hate rag, Breitbart!
That's denying ignorance at it's finest!
Well done! *__-
Pardon if I don't take it seriously enough to waste my time replying, other than this.
I guess that time will tell about the truth of the matter.
Shouldn't be long at all...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join