It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Crushes Conspiracy: No Evidence that Russia Tampered with Votes in Election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority
If the Russians somehow tampered with the presidential election results then how/why on November 8th did republicans also win majorities nationwide, both at local and state levels, as well as the House and Senate? Did the Russians hack those results too?

Bingo! Give this person a cigar and a drink!

I find it hard to believe that the Russians got into the Kentucky voting machines to arrange a Republican takeover of the House of Representatives.

Why is it so hard for the Dems to admit that they had the worst candidates possible and through the use of media other than the Big Six, people are beginning to see beyond the BigSix/Government propaganda and make their own choices rather than follow the progressive herd.

Here's a message for Dems and Jill----
www.youtube.com...

It's like this song was written for the present situation...."When Hell Freezes Over"
I hear that Satan is shopping for ice skates....

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Wait a second. So now we're supposed to trust Pres Obama? LOL After 8 years of demonizing him, he says something the Right agrees with and he's suddenly credible? So that's how this works...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Non government security groups research into the DNC hacks.

published on ArsTechnica

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
a reply to: jjkenobi

Not saying it's proof but Trump was
advocating for Russia to hack her.
Was advocating for his 2nd amendment
friends to handle her.
Trump does sure like to say things that hold consequences.
Yet since it's your messiah stating those great quotes
it's A-OK.

And wrong trump said if russia has the 30,000 emails they should hand them over. She was already hacked!
So how do you hack the server that has been confiscated and is in the fbi's evidence room and also offline?

And to your second question is it any difference then hillary telling her supporters to escourt someone at her rally out and "re educate them outside?"

Lol sour grapes!
edit on 13-12-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Talk about fake news, Breitbart is your source? The home of conservative fake news and later became the Trump mouthpiece of propaganda?

How ignorant of you.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
Obama Crushes Conspiracy: No Evidence that Russia Tampered with Votes in Election

I see that your 'credible' source is the Nazi hate rag, Breitbart!
That's denying ignorance at it's finest!
Well done! *__-
Pardon if I don't take it seriously enough to waste my time replying, other than this.
I guess that time will tell about the truth of the matter.
Shouldn't be long at all...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Was this proven to be another lie from Obama to the American people?
edit on 7/12/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Seems to me he was entirely truthful on the matter. He clearly said they did not hack the voting machines. He also said they were attempting to influence the elections as they had been attempting to do for generations. I can accept those statements as truth since he specified that "the Russians" did not hack the voting machines. He didn't say "No voting machines were hacked." He seemed to be attempting to put the Russian affair in the trash bin where it belongs. But one sure way to prevent electronic hacking is not to use electronic equipment for voting. He could have made fair elections a priority of his tenure but ...
Who could possibly have imagined that the Dems would get this desperate and needy? Reminds me of some old Bugs Bunny cartoons...
I'm expecting someone to file a lawsuit against his barber at any time.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

This is good news on a lot of fronts. I'm sure all the electors in the Electoral College will not miss it. I hope Rep. David Cicilline (D-R.I.) doesn't miss it either...

Dem congressman: Electoral College has 'right' to weigh Russian hacking

‘Punish Russians for having RT?’ Fox News host slams US senator over ‘Russian propaganda’

The confrontation starts off as Cicilline says the US should “hold them (the Russian government) to account and sanction them,” so that “Russia understands that America isn’t going to allow that.”

Host Tucker Carlson interrupted to ask: “Not to allow what exactly?”

Cicilline stumbles with his response, repeating instead a familiar refrain among politicians in the United States: “Russian RT propaganda” is to blame.

Carlson continues to press Cicilline: “You said RT is a problem. RT is a cable network. It’s a very left-wing one by the way. I don’t watch it, but… RT is a part of the American press corps. Do you think we should ban RT? What are you saying exactly?”

Cicilline does not give a direct answer, saying instead that “the Russian government, led by Vladimir Putin, engaged in a very sophisticated effort to undermine the election of Hillary Clinton.”

He then dwelled a little on the claim that “RT promoted propaganda, fake stories, that were then retweeted on the internet,” going on to slam the channel as “not a news organization.” The lawmaker, though, did not voice any facts to back up his allegations. Fox News’s Carlson seemed to disagree on this, too.

“Ed Schultz works there! Larry King works there!”

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Ok, so can anyone tell me, how the hell you "hack" voting machines that aren't even connected to the internet?

Obama needs to sit down and shut up. And Trevor Noah needs to quit acting like he is somebody. News flash Trevor, you are no Jon Stewart and you never will be. Russians Russians everywhere and still no proof.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
Ok, so can anyone tell me, how the hell you "hack" voting machines that aren't even connected to the internet?

I guess that if you own the company that makes the voting machines you are in a better position to mess with them.

Soros-Linked Voting Machines Cause Concern Over Rigged Election

More Soros-Funded Groups Pile on Lawsuits Against Voter Fraud Commission

edit on 14-7-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join