It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow: Poll Reveals Trump Voters Are in Alternate State of Reality

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Sorry, can't at the moment, my hands are grabbing...something.

Your racism and bigotry are so clear and obvious in your post. All the things you claim to despise are suddenly looking like projection.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
When you are done jumping up and down like a 2 year old maybe someone will have a real conversation with you. Until then I would advise you to stay out of public places, you are going to end up in a straight jacket.

I hope you enjoy the next four years!

(*Thank you Ohanka, I stole these)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

(post by spiritualzombie removed for a manners violation)
(post by ksiezyc removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Tell ya what...get in line...get a Visa. Was that so hard? One of my best friends just got her citizenship....legally.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Erm... actually it was Flavor Aid. Grape flavored.

( In my brain resides an absolute WEALTH of crap no one wants to know...
)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I fail to see how Trump is going to make America Great. Cutting Taxes has never built jobs....he rust belt will remain. Who is going to invest in America to get 2% return on capital when there are countries where they can get 4%? Patriotism is good for the cannon fodder classes but means nothing for the capitalist elites.

Who ever believes cutting taxes will boost jobs is in cloud cuckoo land aka an alternative reality!

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

How does doubling the stock market help us living in the real world. It sucks more out here than ever. Despite all the alleged jobs and the great economy (cough, cough), life out here in the real world, has not gotten any better. We have only lost things.

(post by underpass61 removed for a manners violation)
(post by khnum removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

(post by reldra removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

How does doubling the stock market help us living in the real world. It sucks more out here than ever. Despite all the alleged jobs and the great economy (cough, cough), life out here in the real world, has not gotten any better. We have only lost things.

You should ask an economist. It is a sign of a healthy econemy. When the thing crashes, it leads to bad things. See 1929 and 2008. Obama brought us out of the 2008 crash.

If you don't think he did, look at the 1930s.
edit on 3-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

We had continuous growth, rather than horrible, awful stagnation and starvation. Obama , though slowly, pulled us out of facing a 1930s scenario.

edit on 3-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The original was removed from YouTube so here is what replaces it:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The thing is... their alternate reality exists within the confines of actual reality. So while they may go on a drunken binge of intolerance, anti-PC, and anti-environmentalism... much like a drunk... a day will come where they will have to sober up and face facts.

Probably around the time a democrat will have to come in and spend 8 years fixing their mess while they b###h about it the whole time.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
The thing is... their alternate reality exists within the confines of actual reality. So while they may go on a drunken binge of intolerance, anti-PC, and anti-environmentalism... much like a drunk... a day will come where they will have to sober up and face facts.

Probably around the time a democrat will have to come in and spend 8 years fixing their mess while they b###h about it the whole time.

So everyone is drunks?

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join