It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow: Poll Reveals Trump Voters Are in Alternate State of Reality

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

That's a pretty moronic statement... as expected from the intentionally dumbed down right wing voters.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

LOL And there we go, the stupidity and intolerance of the left.....thank you for supporting my lack of respect for the left. I would like to have some, but you guys keep proving me right.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Your so salty lately. What happened to the tolerant, love everyone, holier than thou mentality?

(post by spiritualzombie removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Actually Trump is a businessman that is here to do business and not play the party lines. Pay attention now...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: ksiezyc

LOL And there we go, the stupidity and intolerance of the left.....thank you for supporting my lack of respect for the left. I would like to have some, but you guys keep proving me right.

[snipped]

What the hell is wrong with you? Youve gone from thread to thread being purposely hateful and petty to people you dont agree with... and are making an ass of yourself. Im serious.. whats wrong? Has something happened in real life thats causing you to behave in such a way? You typically dont like and arent very polite to Conservatives, but youve gone over the top this evening. If something is upsetting you, it would make sense to ask for help and not try to feel better by calling names and degrading others. Hell, PM me if I can help.. or just be an ear.. if something is wrong.
edit on 12.21.2016 by Kandinsky because: Snipped quote of removed post

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

How progressive of you.

You sound very radical...extreme even. Side effect of the Kool-Aid to be sure! I do like how you clearly point out that it's random and anon people on the internet who are the problem instead of even taking a peek in the mirror.

Please, don't suffocate up there on your high horse.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm sure I sound very radical to you. Extreme, yes. And what are these noble causes I speak of? Higher thinking? Must be left wing extremist talk-- you should go look it up on Breitbart and see what they have to say on the matter.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Reason doesn't work here so I'm embracing the scum for what they are. A bunch of mindless fake news slurpers who lack all judgment and not once have stood for any matter of principle. The filth of the country is what they have fought so hard to embrace and prove themselves to be. They fought for a nasty campaign, childish insults and lots of mean spiritedness. So my posts should feel pretty GD presidential to their limited minds.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Reason doesn't work here so I'm embracing the scum for what they are. A bunch of mindless fake news slurpers who lack all judgment and not once have stood for any matter of principle. The filth of the country is what they have fought so hard to embrace and prove themselves to be. They fought for a nasty campaign, childish insults and lots of mean spiritedness. So my posts should feel pretty GD presidential to their limited minds.

You could not have described Hillary supporters and the Hillary campaign anymore accurately.

Nice to see you still carrying that banner of hatred and intolerance.

edit on 20-12-2016 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

I'm sure I sound very radical to you. Extreme, yes. And what are these noble causes I speak of? Higher thinking? Must be left wing extremist talk-- you should go look it up on Breitbart and see what they have to say on the matter.

Still waiting on that higher thinking.....

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

And the same moronic response as always. The childish "i know you are but what am I" response the uneducated right wing minion are so fond of using. That way they don't have to actually put any thought into anything-- and putting as little thought into things is clearly their comfort zone. Thanks for using yourself as a prime example of the small minded.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Im one of the lowly scum as well, but my offer to you stands. I dont offer my ear often or lightly.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Then I have to say it feels as though my posts are vindicated because the first sign of human decency from a Trump supporter only comes after I jump in and give the full presidential treatment to his minion.

I appreciate the offer. But if you are one who voted for him then you couldn't possibly understand why I would be so bothered by the country going full douchebag-- rewarding the lowest level scum behavior and never once taking any kind of principled stance. Not a single noble cause. Turning a blind eye to every GD sh#tty thing Trump said. The country went full douchebag.

I have seen the fruitlessness of discussion here.

And upon my slinging sh#t, I finally get a decent response from a Trump supporter.

I'd like to see some GD matter of principle something noble-- a reason to give a sh#t at all about this f-tard presidency and his fake news slurping supporters.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Actually Trump is a businessman that is here to do business and not play the party lines. Pay attention now...

Everyone interested in urban renewal should watch this video.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Now I see you guys as just vermin and scum of the earth, so much so that I no longer have any respect for you.

Reason doesn't work here so I'm embracing the scum for what they are.

I've watched over the last year as republicans went from ignorant to stupid to full retard--

Hmm, I can't imagine why you can't get a good discussion! /sarc

Perhaps it's because your mind is so closed that you can't even see another perspective let alone attempt to understand it. Your just fine with ignorantly stating you don't like it.

But if you are one who voted for him then you couldn't possibly understand why I would be so bothered by the country going full douchebag-- rewarding the lowest level scum behavior and never once taking any kind of principled stance.

Spoken like a whiny petulant child. Heavens forbid someone disagree with your politics!!

Seriously, take a very long look in the mirror.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
People voted for him for varied reasons. Some are PSYCHOphants and others on down the list of reasons.. including my reason : because I want it to burn down. i dont pretend to know better, be more noble, or on the right side of things. I just know that no forward movement in this country can take place without some pain and destruction of the false sense of security we have had as a country in my lifetime.

Oh and as far as a decent response.. you just happened to be standing in the way of one of my more thoughtful moods. Just thinking big thinks about how we, as countrymen, should perhaps look toward finding more likenesses than we can find differences. One thing the more observant know is that THEY.. those who get run for president and get elected as president and hold audience with those politicians.. THEY dont give one good damn about ANY of us. We better start looking out for eachother.. and what better way to practice what I preach than to sincerely open a dialog with someone of an opposing political party... given the war that seems to be between us all. Another poster on another thread sure got it right. We truly are being manipulated and divided so that we may be conquered. Im the kind of asshole that likes to tug at my leash...

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

join