It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow: Poll Reveals Trump Voters Are in Alternate State of Reality

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Oh honey you Democrats are showing how stupid you are daily.

The winners are loving the show. (Plus it's helping us guarantee a win in two years also)

Keep calling names instead of fixing all your problems
edit on 12/18/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I live near Philly. There is a very high bridge, the Walt Whitman, where you and the rest of the bleeding hearts, can jump off of when Trump takes the oath of office Jan. 20th.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Bleeding hearts meaning -- people who care about things -- versus Trump supporters who only care about themselves.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Well you cant say they voted for Trump in a vacuum. Not to mention that former Obama voters were involved.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Nope, they voted for the moron who thought like they did, and said the things they wanted to say.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Nope, they voted for the moron who thought like they did, and said the things they wanted to say.

You mean those who voted for the "Hope and Change" candidate eight years ago and are in worse shape now as a people and a country this many years later?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Why leap to that conclusion? You lack the ability to debate so you jump straight to insults, the norm for liberals. Why is it that the people that did their research, have studied politics and plan on entering them(I'm speaking of people I know) voted for the winner, President Elect Donald J. Trump, but the people who have no political ideology nor any knowledge on politics or the 2016 election(example could be a very close friend of mine) voted for the loser, Hillary?

Education does not equate intelligence. I'm learning this more and more. It seems there is a strong correlation between education and liberalism which pushes the idea that education is more closely bound to indoctrination.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You're entirely delusional and know nothing about Trump supporters, thanks for making my case by creating this comment.
edit on 18-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: Typo

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

You must be exhausted by now, milady!!! Seriously.

Really. It will be okay if you just sort of gracefully bow out of the auditorium and thereby stop aligning yourself with the rabid rabble who can't seem to get themselves under control. Hysteria is not warranted, really. Just take some deep breaths.

Rachel is telling you how it is. And how you are......
you don't have to like her, or her message, but it's 1000% more accurate than ANYTHING Alex Jones or Sean Hannity have to say.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Are you sure you want to say this?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I'll start off by saying I'm not a lady(my avatar is what I happen to find beautiful). My avatar can be misleading.

I'm sure it's as accurate as her previous polls which said Hillary would win. Oh wait..

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Education does not equate intelligence

You are exactly right.

There are plenty of intelligent ignoramuses.
Education is what differentiates a KNOWLEDGEABLE mind from an ignorant mind. Level of intelligence notwithstanding. If a child is as bright as the sun but never is taught to read or think or dance or speak, they will be socially (as in, regarding current affairs and global circumstances) inept.

An otherwise intelligent mind that LACKS AN EDUCATION is a disadvantaged one. Educated minds know how to hear all sides and make up their own minds. They don't get swayed from right and wrong by an unduly crass and belligerent loudmouth.

edit on 12/18/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

The Trumpsters show how nasty and poor winners they re hourly.

link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

I'll start off by saying I'm not a lady(my avatar is what I happen to find beautiful). My avatar can be misleading.

OH MY GOODNESS!

Oh. Well - imagine that.

Now I understand a whole helluva lot better.

link   

Also untrue and I should probably specify when I say education I mean formal education.

What do you understand more exactly?
edit on 18-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Well the disadvantage the Dems had was everyone was fairly sure what Hill was going to do or not going to do. Thats always bad. Reminds me of the flick Brother Where art Thou....guy makes the suggestion that they run of a reform platform to with incumbent says that the incumbent cant run on a reform platform you dummy.
edit on 18-12-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Education is education. Formal education and familiar education. Both are important.

A brain, no matter how "intelligent", that is NOT EXPOSED TO OUTSIDE IDEAS and INFLUENCE, that does not learn to THINK CRITICALLY about whatever is said or claimed as "truth", is a lost soul. It is horrible that you would withhold higher education OF ANY KIND from ANYONE who wants to learn more and is eager to find answers for themselves.

Inappropriate, unnecessary, and counterproductive -- those are the words to use when discussing sub-optimal education.

Malala got shot in the head because the Taliban were uneducated.

Gays get lynched and left to die tied to fence posts, and night-clubs and church congregations get shot at point-blank range BECAUSE OF FAULTY EDUCATION on top of psychotic thinking.

Don't teach lies to children, and don't withhold education about things like sex and evolution and world events and other cultures......
and then we'd be okay.

Or don't.
The earth is flat.
Obama is a communist.
The British Royals are reptilians.
Alex Jones tells the truth.

God save us all.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I find your post funny because I've said nothing of the sort. Being exposed to many ideas is great, but formal education is not required for this and I never said to withhold higher education.

I don't believe in any God, but if there is one I hope he does save us. Your post tells me we need much saving.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

The winners are loving the show. (Plus it's helping us guarantee a win in two years also)

Keep calling names instead of fixing all your problems

oh sweetheart, thank you so much for telling us how stupid we are....exactly what we expected from trump and his voters...your butt buddy Putin has already made plans for that guaranteed victory in 2 years. that must be the reason why you are so confident

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

My post? I'm only responding to your rants.

Trump is a disaster. I don't believe in the "personal Judeo-Christian God" either. But your allegations, no matter how subtle, that education is a poison is not going to be swept aside that easily. YOU SAID IT.

You said that "education" corrupts otherwise capable minds. And THAT. IS. CRAP.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join