It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow: Poll Reveals Trump Voters Are in Alternate State of Reality

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyK22

She is not only raising him to be a homosexual

They are forcing him to be a homosexual?? What about the other child - are they forcing that one to be a homosexual too? Where do you people get this stuff?

she is feeding him nothing but vegan food.

Oh the horrors!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Dirty politics was not the issue we were discussing. The issue was Right Wing being deeper entrenched in propaganda and disinformation. I think there is a difference between Left and Right on that aspect. A big difference.

make up your mind, LOL?

So lets go back to my other post So you DO agree BOTH sides are entrenched in propaganda and disinformation .

So your butt hurt, is that the Right was apparently more effective at it and won the election ?

Although I'm not sure I agree with the importance of the fake news. I think the real news on Clinton was more damaging than any fake news on her.

Ok. Sure. Unfortunately that was not what we were discussing. I notice how you steered the conversation away from one issue to another when you are unable to provide examples that I requested.

I did and so have others here . You claiming it was an honest mistake on the left sides but an intended lie on the right is absurd and comical at best
edit on 561231America/ChicagoWed, 14 Dec 2016 13:56:15 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

No one will accept anything said in an argument, or when they feel attacked.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.....maybe they can stop shouting. My grandma always said, "The Lord gives you 2 ears and 1 mouth so you can shut up and listen twice as often as you talk".

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: RickinVa
one picture describes this thread better than any words:

How is pointing out that many trump voters were misinformed on key issues 'beating a dead horse'? If the same is true in three years, it can still be stated if it is true.

the same can be stated for hillary supporters aswell that believed the false narratives, false accomplishments, and false news about her aswell. so whats your point? people in general are misinformed? id agree considering how despicable our media outlets are today and the lies and half truths they spew worldwide everyday.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Uninformed people that are detached from reality live on both sides of the coin. Mark Dice has made some great vids on leftists that don't have a clue.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

So lets go back to my other post So you DO agree BOTH sides are entrenched in propaganda and disinformation .

I never denied that both sides were guilty in some for or fashion. I disagree with the levels at which they are guilty.

So your butt hurt, is that the Right was apparently more effective at it and won the election ?

Butt hurt? No. I'm simply giving my take on the issue. Just because I have a different approach than you does not mean I am butt hurt. I had no dog in this fight.

The Right's propaganda was more effective and it goes well beyond just the election.

I did and so have others here .

No you have not. Not once have I seen a link to a website created for the sole purpose of creating fake news for the Left.

You claiming it was an honest mistake on the left sides but an intended lie on the right is absurd and comical at best

I never made any such claim. You did. You brought up the aspect of honest mistakes and are projecting it on to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

No one will accept anything said in an argument, or when they feel attacked.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I will accept facts when they are presented, even if it contradicts what I believe is true.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.....maybe they can stop shouting.

I sincerely hope you are not referring to me. I've only given my opinion on the matter and asked for others to change my mind.

My grandma always said, "The Lord gives you 2 ears and 1 mouth so you can shut up and listen twice as often as you talk".

Wise woman.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Perhaps I should have been more specific. I don't see any examples of fake news coming from the Left. I've seen examples of MSM outlets being factually wrong or biased, but I've yet to see anything similar to that of the Right. Have you found any websites created for the sole purpose of generating click-bait fake news for Leftists, as many did for the Right?

The big ones that come to mind for me are the blogs on the Huffington Post and Forbes, which get to be published under those names, but go through none of the editorial review. It results in a situation where very uncredible people are using credible names to push their version of reality.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: svetlana84

A lot of people did not expect Trump to win, regardless of what the MSM had to say. This thread is not about that, though.

The establishment has been crapping on the working class for years and You didn't expect the anti-establishment candidate to win? I believe You are the one living in a alternate reality where unicorns and elves exist to serve our every need.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I never denied that both sides were guilty in some for or fashion. I disagree with the levels at which they are guilty.

So my statement and observation stands.

Since you agree BOTH sides were guilty:

The butt hurt with the left is not that the right or left was guilty of deception via fake news, but the fact that the right was MORE EFFECTIVE at it.

Gotcha .

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Since you agree BOTH sides were guilty:

Guilty of propaganda and disinformation, yes. Not fake news. That is another matter altogether.

Since you agree BOTH sides were guilty: The butt hurt with the left is not that the right or left was guilty of deception via fake news, but the fact that the right was MORE EFFECTIVE at it.

That's not what I said at all.

Gotcha .

Apparently not. Either you are being intentionally obtuse, or you are trying to obfuscate the issue.
edit on 14-12-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Omg @ this thread...

#Notreality
#Cantwealljustgetalong

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Guilty of propaganda and disinformation, yes. Not fake news. That is another matter altogether.
disinformation in a news article is fake news, knowingly factually incorrect news is fake news..

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Gee.
I have yet to register to vote, let alone participate in the shenanigans.

Is there a poll to determine my sensibilities?
Oh, I get it. Since I don't vote, I don't count.

If I don't count, why is my money so important to tax collectors?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

It truly is. They spend their entire lives pretending to be the good guys, because they virtue signal how wonderful they are 24/7 without critically thinking about what they say and do.

Progressives used to be an outsider movement, it was very counter-culture, and they had their own separate political ideology attached to it.

Now, the progressive movement has been absorbed and co-opted by the Democratic party, and their is no discernible difference between a Democrat and a Progressive. The same thing happened with the Tea Party. It was corrupted and absorbed by the GOP.

The modern progressive movement has totally sold out. Look how quickly they jumped onto the Clinton train. Bernie sold out and bought a vacation home and a sports car. Jill Stein shilled the recount nonsense. Throw a little bit of money at these prostitutes, and they will do the bidding of the establishment real quick. No standards, no morals, and no real belief system. At the end of the day, they are in it for themselves alone.

To prove my point, all you have to do is look at who the "Progressives" voted for. The very epitome of the Wall Street Military Industrial Complex Political Establishment, Hillary Clinton.

Sad.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

And who's the person to trust on not being bought out, perhaps someone like Trump with their own money, who won't dance for donations

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Public Policy Polling (PPP) is a U.S. Democratic polling firm based in Raleigh, North Carolina. PPP was founded in 2001 by businessman Dean Debnam, the ...
I watched the video and I notice a number of times how Racheal said they polled the whole country. I'm pretty sure no one here got a call from PPP. I didn't. She was speaking to her viewers and feeding them more of the same. Propaganda is running rampant from both sides of the aisles. I also notice her graph for unemployment had Maddow blog associated with it. How's that work? BS by any other name is still BS.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
DP
edit on 14-12-2016 by Tarzan the apeman. because: Had to be done.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther

disinformation in a news article is fake news, knowingly factually incorrect news is fake news..

I disagree. Disinformation contains elements of truth but either takes those truths out-of-context or injects an illogical conclusion from those known facts.

Fake news is simply fabricated, such as Hillary having Parkinsons or Pizzagate.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Reldra, Trump is the PRESIDENT... get over it already.... go into your safe space and don't come out for four or eight years... get some other crunchy granola to feed you tofu and bean sprouts. OR just sit back and enjoy the freak show!

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join