It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow: Poll Reveals Trump Voters Are in Alternate State of Reality

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

OK. I don't see the same thing you do.

She does have a style. It does set her apart from others.

But, I enjoy it.

Sorry, don't mean to derail the thread. I just found the insults of Maddow distracting.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
A moderator steps into to say not to insult or take jives at someone yet the thread is exactly just that! It's official since pizza gate the leftists have totally lost it and ATS is certainly compromised welcome to the NWO. FML!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Bwaha, dude you're so my fav.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

She comes across as a very angry ,manipulative,unprofessional,bitter, snarky, prejudice, stereo typing, biased annoying cry baby person who has the audacity to think she can challenge Trump for the biggest ego competition.

She is the mirror reflection of what she claims to hate.

Not surprised the political chearleaders on the LEFT can tolerate her , just like the chearleaders on the right can tolerate O’Reilly.

All I know is that the Glass house that the left and right live in must be made out of Carbyne to keep it from shattering.
edit on 031231America/ChicagoWed, 14 Dec 2016 12:03:44 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yeah sure. Now electing someone to change things is living in an alternate reality... These acephalous people can´t get it... Just go to China and ask them for asylum. Much better reality there.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here is a perfect example of LGBT leftist behavior. I have a friend on facebook who has always been pro Hillary pro BLM. I grew up with her and her brother was always my best friend. Now I can't just defriend her as it would cause tensions between the family. Anyhow she's a teacher and her husband a professor they have two children. One of which has extremely long hair and looks like a female. So he gets bullied a lot and thier response to him being called a girl is "we have taught him to deal with these situations, he is very pretty though". She is not only raising him to be a homosexual she is feeding him nothing but vegan food. My other nefews run circles around him he has no energy is sad and in a place no child should be. Y'all have gone to far and need to look in the mirror and realize we want to get along but you are making it impossible, so please stop pushing your crap.
edit on 14-12-2016 by CrazyK22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pablito
a reply to: reldra

Yeah sure. Now electing someone to change things is living in an alternate reality... These acephalous people can´t get it... Just go to China and ask them for asylum. Much better reality there.

Well, if you find yourself in OP statistics, yes, you do live in an alternate reality.

What China and asylum have to do with this, unless you plan to confiscate property and go after those who don't believe lies the same as you do??

Can you please be more specific what you really mean by that??

a reply to: CrazyK22
What a crappy response.... they should tie him and force feed him meat - right?? Please, do right thing and remove friend status with them, because you clearly are not their friend. Good luck with life... and your kids...

edit on 14-12-2016 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

So the butt hurt is not about using dirty politics its that the Right played it better and won?

No. Where do you get that from?

Here is a another shocker for you as well, Bill clinton meeting on the Tarmac in secret with the Attorney general was probably not to talk about grandkids or golf , while Hillary was under criminal investigation by the FBI.

What does that have to do with the issue we are discussing? Are you just throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks?

Do you go to your safe place now and only think that the Right does it on purpose, while the left only makes mistakes?

I still don't see any examples of fake news. I see examples of being factually wrong and examples of theatrics, but not completely made up news stories.

And I don't need a safe space. I have no problem standing my ground and holding my own on these forums. Judging by your responses to me in this thread, I'd say your the one that has been triggered.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

There's plenty of fake news circulating. For example, from the list of complaints that Maddow made, it seems that Trumps supporters tend to think he won the popular vote. The reason for this is 2 fold:

- there was a VERY popular fake news story circulating on FB in the days right after the election being shared faster than I could block the content.
- 99.44% of all people approach reading the news with a enormous amount of confirmation bias

If that isn't convincing enough, i've got 2 words for you: Sorcha Faal

(post by CrazyK22 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

There's plenty of fake news circulating. For example, from the list of complaints that Maddow made, it seems that Trumps supporters tend to think he won the popular vote. The reason for this is 2 fold:

- there was a VERY popular fake news story circulating on FB in the days right after the election being shared faster than I could block the content.
- 99.44% of all people approach reading the news with a enormous amount of confirmation bias

If that isn't convincing enough, i've got 2 words for you: Sorcha Faal

Perhaps I should have been more specific. I don't see any examples of fake news coming from the Left. I've seen examples of MSM outlets being factually wrong or biased, but I've yet to see anything similar to that of the Right. Have you found any websites created for the sole purpose of generating click-bait fake news for Leftists, as many did for the Right?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

agree that both sides plays dirty politics

Well if you agree that both sides play dirty politics why is your problem primarily with only the Right playing dirty politics, with their right leaning media?

I still don't see any examples of fake news. I see examples of being factually wrong and examples of theatrics, but not completely made up news stories.

So you are continuing to chose your safe place and label misinformation from the left as theatrics and being factually wrong , but when the right does it they are evil. Got it, lol

Isn't convenient when the Left makes a factual mistake, it typically goes against the Right ;-).

A completely made up story by CNN was Hillary seeing the debate questions for the first time during the debate. Those lies which you like to call factually wrong on those videos, is called playing dirty politics.

edit on 071231America/ChicagoWed, 14 Dec 2016 13:07:04 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
These type of people are so hard to reason with so you are an introvert well I'm an extrovert, maybe you should go outside and see and hear the people's anger(I know the Suns bright but sac up). What you just said is maybe the dumbest thing I have heard all week. The only fake news you are seeing is not the right gov't but a lot of pissed off people who took it upon themselves lately to replicate in a SATIRICAL manner how dumb you all sound. It's just a joke like Putin killing the gorilla hariambe or aliens rigging the election.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Can't believe 82 flags circle-jerked around A Rachael maddow poll from MSNBC, even after Hillarys historical 96% of winning loss.
edit on 14-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Why do so many of the Trump supporters on ATS talk like goons?

Trigger warning. Special snowflakes in proximity. Must praise the liberal agenda as to not offend.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Well....the fact that anyone supporting Trump is automatically a racist and is embracing the hate is a direct result of propaganda. Was it fake? Nope. It was misconstrued/mischaracterized.

A quick quip from Wiki on the matter:

Much fake news during the 2016 U.S. election was traced to adolescents in Macedonia.[18][33] BuzzFeed News and The Guardian separately investigated and found teenagers in the town of Veles, Macedonia created over 100 sites spreading fraud supportive of Donald Trump.[18][34][35] The teenagers experimented with a left slant about Bernie Sanders; and found fictions about Trump more popular.[34] Prior to the 2016 election the teenagers gained revenues from fake medical advice sites.[36] One youth named Alex was interviewed by The Guardian in August 2016 and stated regardless of who won the election, fraud would remain profitable.[18] Alex explained he wrote articles by plagiarism through copy and pasting from other websites.[18] False stories netted them thousands of dollars daily and earned them on average a few thousand per month.[36]

They found a more willing audience with the right. Why? I don't know. There are likely many reasons for it.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Well if you agree that both sides play dirty politics why is your problem primarily with only the Right playing dirty politics, with their right leaning media?

Dirty politics was not the issue we were discussing. The issue was Right Wing being deeper entrenched in propaganda and disinformation. I think there is a difference between Left and Right on that aspect. A big difference.

So you are continuing to chose your safe place and label misinformation from the left as theatrics and being factually wrong , but when the right does it they are evil. Got it, lol

All media outlets are going to be factually wrong from time to time. It happens. But that is not what we are talking about. I've asked for evidence, such as websites being created for the sole purpose of creating fake, click-bait content for the Left, as we have seen for the Right. That evidence has never been presented.

Isn't convenient when the Left makes a factual mistake, it typically goes against the Right ;-).

It goes both ways, but, again, that is not the topic we are discussing.

A completely made up story by CNN was Hillary seeing the debate questions for the first time during the debate. Those lies which you like to call factually wrong on those videos, is called playing dirty politics.

Ok. Sure. Unfortunately that was not what we were discussing. I notice how you steered the conversation away from one issue to another when you are unable to provide examples that I requested.

Get back on topic and please provide those examples, or quit wasting my time. I will not continue with your deflections.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyK22

Other than to be insulting, I'm unsure of your point.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ive just been crying all day, every day since Trump was falsely elected. I think the Russians did this to us.
Hillary was like a shining star. She was our comet. She came to serve and save us. She put us before her own health.
The little girl that was raped,deserved it. I agree with Hillary that is was funny. Rape is always funny, especially to liberal lawyers.

Ive said it before and I will say it again

Try Hillary
Convict Hillary- High Treason

FIRING SQUAD

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Well....the fact that anyone supporting Trump is automatically a racist and is embracing the hate is a direct result of propaganda.

I've never said that, but I would agree that those who would parrot such a line may have been exposed to propaganda.

Was it fake? Nope. It was misconstrued/mischaracterized.

I'm glad you understand the difference. Far too many do not.

They found a more willing audience with the right. Why? I don't know. There are likely many reasons for it.

Many reasons, but before we try to find those reasons, we have to understand what you just said. They found a more willing audience with the right.

Some people are not willing to accept that.

new topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join