It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow: Poll Reveals Trump Voters Are in Alternate State of Reality

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Rachel Maddow knows all about being in an alternate state of reality! Lel!

Bet she is still soaking those tears.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Liberals still clinging to polls, when all the last polls tricked them! priceless!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Divide and Conquer appears to be alive and well in America.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Some would like to keep it so, anyway.

...and odds are it'll remain so. Humans are rather blind that way.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Never heard of her I thought it was Egon from Ghostbusters from a quick glimpse.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: interupt42

Actually thrRight is a lot worse. And their fake news had a huge role in the election-- as did the one sided email leaks...

Actually, it WAS "fake news" that did her in.

It all started with the 'Benghazi was the result of some obscure video on the internet' lie.

You know, the "fake news" the administration, and the State Dept conspired to LIE to us about, assuming we are stupid, gullible sheep that hung on to their every word for comfort and truth.

That one, is the "fake news" story that made my mind up about her. WAY before she even officially announced she was running.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Not sure what you are trying to accomplish. Your post basically says all trump voters are stupid. Why bother the election is over.

Also The Public Policy Polling Is a Heavy left leaning organization.

PPP
edit on 14-12-2016 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
i think the right and the left are both living in alternate realities. it seems every fact can be spun left or right depending on the agenda when in reality the truth is somewhere in the middle. take the unemployment rate for example, the left will say its lower the right will say its higher, in reality when all things are taken into consideration its probably somewhere in between.

they say life imitates art well sometimes i feel like were living in 1984.

What about the majority of us in the middle, as we are a huge part of the population and not the whacko extremist we are being made out to be by people like the Left shills who are here? The left and right extremist in power are not as bad as Drug gangs and Jihadist they allow in our country are they? Worse for bringing this on us. I suspect you all will finally realize what it is the middle and right see it and not at all what the media is concocting.

So the real problem is, there are a few of these whacked out nuts in each meme that are stabbing us in the back collectively when it comes to personal freedoms, jobs and right to be left alone religiously whatever our bend. And maybe these extreme lefty/righty nut cases exist way more than we want to believe. So far I see a logic fail on the extreme left that illustrates they do NOT get it AT ALL. People out of work, wanting to raise kids safely spoke. We are left, right and middle who voted Trump and the rally's proved he was special to those very people. Ignorance is bliss until it gets the innocent hurt.
edit on 14-12-2016 by Justoneman because: grammar

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: interupt42

Actually thrRight is a lot worse. And their fake news had a huge role in the election-- as did the one sided email leaks...

Actually, it WAS "fake news" that did her in.

It all started with the 'Benghazi was the result of some obscure video on the internet' lie.

You know, the "fake news" the administration, and the State Dept conspired to LIE to us about, assuming we are stupid, gullible sheep that hung on to their every word for comfort and truth.

That one, is the "fake news" story that made my mind up about her. WAY before she even officially announced she was running.

I am stealing that thought if you don't mind. What more is there to add to the Media lies ARE fake news and too many of them favored the criminal running for POTUS? My reason for voting Trump was the criminal aspect. Glad to have one not proven already a criminal or with a cloud about them as so many are corrupted when merely crossing into the beltway.

ETA
("media lies", which is worth emphasizing twice too.)
edit on 14-12-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

What about the majority of us in the middle, as we are a huge part of the population and not the whacko extremist we are being made out to be by people like the Left shills who are here? The left and right extremist in power are not as bad as Drug gangs and Jihadist they allow in our country are they? Worse for bringing this on us. I suspect you all will realize as the middle and right see it.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^ is one of the things that makes all of these arguments so crazy. Because I voted for Trump I have been labeled an alt-right neo-Nazi racist; along with many other colorful names.

WHAT?!? I voted for a businessman because I feel we need a change and I was going to do whatever I could to keep the Clinton dynasty from continuing.

Now I'm delusional as well. As long as the mud slinging continues, we will keep fighting each other instead of fighting together for a solution.

edit on 12/14/2016 by Martin75 because: added quote

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

It serves no good purpose to question the accuracy of their world view

It should raise alarm bells for everyone. America is heading down the same path that the Islamic world did- a short span of greatness and then descent into conservative hell.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

It serves no good purpose to question the accuracy of their world view

It should raise alarm bells for everyone. America is heading down the same path that the Islamic world did- a short span of greatness and then descent into Marxist hell.

There it is fixed properly now. Thanks for playing though....

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
So just wondering... to get to a 50% approval rating, with only 9 percent of Republicans, does that mean independants and Democrats have his approval rating somewhere above 80%? I find this hard to believe if some of the deplorables are Democrat and independent

That was the point I made earlier - Maddow called it an alternate reality because only a small percent of Trump supporters approve of Obama, yet she failed to mention a similar small percentage of liberals approve of Trump. Apparently her reality is the right one, even though her Queen got smashed in the election in an electoral landslide.
edit on 14/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: BlueAjah

You know what you can tell your 'scientific expert'. lol.

Yes, scientific experts are only useful when they support the liberal reality

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Rachel who? And is she actually expecting reasonable people to believe a liberal poll? Sorry, but that ship sailed and liberal polls have proven themselves to be worthless...just like the $1.8 billion Hillary and DNC spent on a lost election.

It is a reasonable poll (see the poll company information in the OP).

Also, Rachel Maddow is a well known household name in the US, whether you like her or not.

The amount Hilllary Clinton spent on the election is off topic, but since you mentioned... Trump spent quite a sum and it appears he traded cabinet positions to not spend more. The Art of the Deal, you know?

Maddow is indeed well known and that is her problem. Everyone knows she is biased, unreliable and cries on national TV when her candidate loses. She is completely discredited as a journalist and therefore is the last person one should trust to interpret and present a poll regarding Donald Trump.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I seriously don't know why people are still wasting their time in these threads. This is like a creationist v/s evolutionist topic. Its not going to end and most people are not going to change their stand.

Reldra believes if you voted for trump you are a uneducated, dumb, racist, uninformed, alt right Nazi.

No one is going to change her mind and vise versa so why not ignore these threads?

The grapes are still sour that Trump won and over a month after its still apparent they have the bad taste of crow still lingering in their mouths.

These posts are just a veil for people to say Trump supporters are idiots without actually saying it.

We know how ya feel. People for the love of God just stop responding to her threads its a waste of time and just gives her the attention she seeks and apparently lacks at home.

HAHAHAHA

Let all the liberals, sjw, safe space kids circle jerk each other in these blatant insult threads. If we ignore them long enough they may die down.

edit on 14-12-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I've noticed there is a sliding scale of Trump supporters that seems to correlate level of support and intelligence (no, it's not scientific, it's my own observations in the matter). There are some Trump supporters who are very smart. They were also not what I'd call Trumptards or Cultists. They weren't fervent supporters, and hardly any of them liked Trump. They voted for him for strategic/tactical (politically speaking) reasons, and are pragmatists. Funny enough, they are also well educated, either college or technical trades, and are usually independent voters. But as you go down the scale, the more a person supports the Chump, the more they adore him or actually believe his crap, the the less they think, the more ignorant they are. Kinda like a religion.

I’m pretty sure you've just described every human being ever who supported any other human being ever.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
94 million working age adults whom can't find a job and You say We are the ones living in a fake reality? I think You need to either grow up or wake up and deny the ignorance.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Rachel Maddow: Poll Reveals Trump Voters Are in Alternate State of Reality

There are no Trump voters - the election is over; get over it

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Are you really going to use the "I know you are but what am I" approach?

Did you read the OP? That has nothing to do with it.

Again deflecting about what is the Topic. Are you thinking that if you say that enough times it may come true? Your deflection about the topic is what is off topic.

The Topic is a Biased hit piece that thinks only Fake news exists on the right or that the right fake news is somehow worse and only Hillary got dealt a raw deal. Which Is clearly BS. The left has done just as many hit pieces on Trump and labelled him as some Kitty Kat Grabbing KKK member whos best buddies with Putin. .

Except the Left MSM took it one step further and got caught with its pants down coordinating with the Clinton campaign.

Also the left MSM is the one who created this Alt Right thing and is fluent on bullying voters , by publicly shaming them and labelling them as racist,sexist,ignorant deplorable if they don't think a person under a criminal FBI investigation makes a good POTUS.

And I asked for a link to that proof.

Well heck if introvert asked for a link he shall get a link , LOL.

Well I gave your three links: wikileaks which exposed Hillary campaign directly working with the MSM and CNN and MSNBC who are as biased as foxnews and has generated numerous fake news.

It is not my problem that your hypocrisy when it comes to laziness prevents you from searching or even acknowledge what has been demonstrated time and time again and that only someone in living Mars would think its shocking that MSNBC or CNN is the equivalent of Fox news for the left.

Let me do some brain surgery for you

Again the Fake news is and was irrelevant of anything because both sides did the same thing.

What was not irrelevant was the facts about Hillary , which were more damming than the fake news.

The funny thing is that I don't trust trump nor voted for trump, but every interaction with a Hillary supporters does the impossible for me and makes me appreciate him winning. LOL

edit on 001231America/ChicagoWed, 14 Dec 2016 08:00:08 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join