It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow: Poll Reveals Trump Voters Are in Alternate State of Reality

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I pointed that out to her here.

*crickets*

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You would be wrong if you say ZERO Trump voters were not misled by fake news. I mean REALLY far flung fake news:

I didn't say there weren't any that were misled. I said that its a wash because the left did the same amount of misleading.

The fake news on the right was extreme and insane. This thread is focusing mainly on a worldview trump voters have on basic facts like the stock market under Obama,

What is extreme and insane is the LEFT using shaming tactics on anyone that doesn't like Hillary as being racist,sexist,homophobe, and now as implicated by Rachel Maddow as ignorant. I guess that is the only tactic you can take when you have a 30 Plus lack luster career history.

What is also extreme and insane is blaming everything and everyone one else for how bad of a candidate Hillary was. Her own team acknowledged her trustworthiness was a huge hurdle to overcome and she was under criminal investigation by the FBI as a candidate.

Sounds like to me that perhaps the reason she didn't win was because voters were informed on who she really was and did not buy her BS or infinite coincidences.

She made trump look like a boy scout. It should have never been even a close race against trump. The reason it was close was because she and her family out scandalised trump on just about everything. She lost because her SUCK factor was EPIC and she did the impossible and out scumbagged trump on just about eerything.

1. Trump talking hypothetical locker room talk > Bill Clinton sticking cigars in places that interns shouldn't be holding in the oval office

2. Trump declaring bankruptcy > Hillary being called incompetent by the FBI and not being able to account if billions were properly spent while SOS.

3. Trump taking the lolita Express > Bill and Hillary having frequent miles on the lolita express.

4. Trump using his money to influence gov't officials>> Bill clinton using his influence to setup a secret meeting with the Attorney General while his wife is under a criminal investigation days before the recommendation to prosecute.

5. Trump making false statements >> Hillary showing pathological traits and claiming she was under sniper fire and endless other BS accomplishments and lies.

She couldn't attack him and became muted to a certain extant because for what ever she attacked him on she not only did the same but she out did him on it.

I can go on , but whats the point ......

But Yeah trump supporters are ignorant , racist,sexist, homophobes and Hillary should have been a delight to support with such a great record of honesty , trustworthiness, and leading examples.

Here is an idea. Hold your own party accountable Rachel Maddow. Instead of questioning why Trump was elected ask why the DNC and the MSM had to cheat to get her to beat Bernie in the first place. Then continue to think she was a good candidate to run while under a criminal investigation.

edit on 261231America/ChicagoTue, 13 Dec 2016 12:26:43 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

You asked 'who will say...?'

I gave you one example. Shall I produce several more?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: UKTruth

I pointed that out to her here.

*crickets*

I know, but when people listen to MSNBC fake news for too long, it's not possible to get through. At least not without some kind of family intervention.
edit on 13/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: intrptr

I found that interesting enough to make a thread about it.

Mmm hmmm, what you did was bring main stream propaganda here. I don't watch CNN, its brainwashing...

...but thanks anyway

It is a poll they reported on. I find it fairly accurate. Is it worse than say, alt propaganda sites that spread the false things people in this poll believe?

I don't believe anything they 'report' on. They always misinform or misdirect. "Alternate" sites, like this one, have an alternative viewpoint, thanks be to the ordinary people on the Interwebz.

Do you really believe people that want real change from the past are 'living in an alternate of reality'?

lol, you already answered that.

It is good to be skeptical. This seemed accurate to me, even if you don't like the MSM. The article I linked isn't even MSM. It is so far away from MSM I don't even know what it is lol.

Now deflect from the Rachael Show. Besides it being aired in the main stream by one of their celebrity, anyone who believes the notion the celebrity presider is in charge is fooled anyway.

Do I hope for change from current trends and the status quo? Don't you?

It is being reported in a whole bunch of places. You deflect since you don't like Maddow.

You know my stand on the main stream media, et al...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I don't have a link, I just heard form that very main stream that Trump has 17 million followers on Twitter and his last tweet was shared over 16000 tiems an hour after he made it. He will be the first pres to reach the people directly. God forbid an elected official should talk directly to the people without a mediator...

screw the press.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You can see here: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I don't have a link, I just heard form that very main stream that Trump has 17 million followers on Twitter and his last tweet was shared over 16000 tiems an hour after he made it. He will be the first pres to reach the people directly. God forbid an elected official should talk directly to the people without a mediator...

screw the press.

I bet those Twitter libs are just frothing at the mouth with hatred that Trump is communicating to the country through their precious app. They are staying up nights trying to figure out how to censor anyone who doesn't think exactly like they do.

I've never joined or been the least bit interested in Twitter, but I find it all humorous.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

You can BANK on that.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I love to watch the tantrums. My four year old niece is better with dealing with her emotions.

It all boils down to they believed the hype and The American People said No! in a resounding fashion.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Such an epic meltdown. I have direct experience in that world. The dirty little secret is these people are some of the biggest hypocrites in America.

edit on 13-12-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
This polling company got the election WRONG. Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad LW poll.

Go get a poll from one that got the election right. There are maybe like 3 out of 100.

How do you know they all got the election wrong? There's not actually enough data to say who got it right and who got it wrong. Results are expressed as an x% chance of having y result (usually within a margin of error). So for example, there's a 60% chance Hillary is within 3 points of 55%, therefore there's about a 62% chance Hillary wins. Even if Trump wins, that can fall within the 38% of the time the poll predicted that that would be the outcome.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Regarding the unemployment rate, 95,000,000 people are out of the workforce. Rarely do we hear more than an half million jobs created.

Evidence that the economy is in the toilet.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I love to watch the tantrums. My four year old niece is better with dealing with her emotions.

It all boils down to they believed the hype and The American People said No! in a resounding fashion.

Seriously...I'm really starting to pity them. I feel bad when I see people so ignorantly embarrassing themselves...again and again and again.

At some point somebody needs to intervene and help the Left escape their delusional fake reality...the MSM is just abusing their addicted gullibility.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So if you didn't vote for Hillary. . . you don't think clearly.

hahahahaha

Nooooo. Don't make me post this(!) Grrrr. I surrender:
www.rawstory.com - Brain structure differs in liberals, conservatives: study...

Liberals have more gray matter in a part of the brain associated with understanding complexity, while the conservative brain is bigger in the section related to processing fear, said the study on Thursday in Current Biology.

“We found that greater liberalism was associated with increased gray matter volume in the anterior cingulate cortex, whereas greater conservatism was associated with increased volume of the right amygdala,” the study said.

www.huffingtonpost.com - Only Six Percent Of Scientists Are Republicans: Pew Poll...

Maybe a decade ago Clinton was on Jay Leno or Letterman and said "Republicans just don't or can't think." I paraphrase. Maybe he was right, sort of. They can think, but fear processing is given priority.

EDIT: I'm playing devils advocate ok. I didn't vote for Hillary. I've voted republican before. I'm not your enemy. I just want you to know, these studies are floating around and liberals will use them against you. In longterm, it's possible big pharma will try to cure it. Fear is in the crosshairs.
edit on 12/13/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Interesting. We know that Trump riled up the hard right. Especially those who are under-educated. Some of those people are pretty low on the IQ scale and some of those might be out of touch with reality.

However, the hard truth is this question. Who else were they going to vote for? Look at the clown car that was the Republican primary candidates. They were horrible. Then look at the general election. It was Hillary. Then look at our media. Hardly a mention of third party candidates.

It's hard to blame people for voting for Trump, when the alternative was Hillary and the primary where Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio were the front runners. LOL

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
So why did Hillary lose?

Was it because she was a highly unfavorable candidate before the election, while simultaneously under 2 FBI investigations

Was it because "Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight" has about 20 million views

Electoral college

Because Hillary tried to go to Wisconsin and Michigan but the Russians kept hacking her plane back to California and New York

Was it Director Comey

Fake News?

Leave Hillary alone..

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
So why did Hillary lose?

Was it because she was a highly unfavorable candidate before the election, while simultaneously under 2 FBI investigations

Was it because "Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight" has about 20 million views

Electoral college

Because Hillary tried to go to Wisconsin and Michigan but the Russians kept hacking her plane back to California and New York

Was it Director Comey

Fake News?

Leave Hillary alone..

She lost because she was a bad candidate. I believe Sanders could have beaten Trump. That's debatable but, there you have it.

People don't like her and you have to be likable to win the presidency. Regardless of policy or character, George W was likable, Obama was likable, Bill Clinton was likable, Reagan was likable, Carter was likable.

Secondly, you have ignite your base. Trump ignited and fired up the conservative base, way more than Hillary did.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

Not only do studies say Leftists have bigger brains...but studies say they are happier and have longer life spans, as well.

The lesson here is: Become a Lefty...Get a bigger brain, have a longer life span...and live a happier life.

Fake News?---NO WAY---No Propaganda Here!

Surprising study: Liberals might outlive conservatives

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Didn't we learn about mainstream media polls during the election?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join